FANTASY

Katsuyosei

Satzu, 2yeon,Dahmo,Michaeng. The life of 9 creatures and their child. And so here they are trying to live a n... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1: Family
Chapter 2: The Kids
BDZ
Chapter 3: The Past
Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy
Chapter 5: Happy
Chapter 6: Then what?
Chapter 7: Blood (Demon saga)
Chapter 9: The Dragon (D.Saga)
Chapter 10: Not over yet (D. SAGA)
Chapter 11: Zimzalabim part-1
chapter 12: Zimzalabim part-2 (D.SAGA)
chapter 13: Zimzalabim (part-3)
Chapter 14: Nayeon the great (part One)

Chapter 8: Training (Demon Saga)

745 47 5
Katsuyosei

-"You are really an useless Demon, how can't you know?"

-"ouch! Baby your words feels like knife stabbing me in the chest uhuuuu" -Nayeon's Dad rubbed his chest acting hurt while Nayeon just pouted. She is with her father right now, in their house while Jeongyeon and Léna went out.

-"Come on Daddy!!!!! I am sure you know but you won't tell me!!!" -Nayeon crossed her arms and her father sighed.

-"But I don't really know!! There's nothing like that in this world! Who can turn a pure born angel into a demon? And beside, your friend is a very powerful angel so I doubt her son will turn into a demon that easily!" -Her father explained as he straightened his position on his seat then cleared his throath. -"If an angel born from another angel has a parent as powerful as your friend then his angel form won't be that easy to break, believe me I know how it is!"

-"are you telling us to not worry?"

-"well I don't know but it's not easy to just turn an angel into a demon y'know?" -He said and she nodded understanding.

-"But can you still make some research for me? Please?" -Nayeon begged while giving her Dad her puppy eyes which he can't refuse, her father cooed then pinched her cheeck.

-"of course Babyyyy!! Oh my you are so cute!!"

-"I can agree on that" -Someone spoke so they took a glance toward the door to see Jeongyeon who is carrying Léna in her arms, she is asleep.

-"Oooooohhh Jeongiiiiiieeee!" -Nayeon squealed and Jeongyeon immediatly glared at her and pointed at their daughter who was sleeping so Nayeon apologized.

-"I see you are fine" -Nayeon's dad eyed Jeongyeon who just ignored him and went upstair to put Léna on bed.

-"She is so cold, I like her. You picked the right vampire!" -Her Dad smiled proudly at Nayeon who looked at him frowning but shook her head afterwards.

-"you should get going, Jeongyeon and I will have to go later and Jihyo is coming over with my human friend and snake friend to look after the kids here"

-"oh really? What are you going to do?" -He asked and Nayeon thought if she should tell him or not.

-"we are going to train" -Jeongyeon who came back answered then sat beside Nayeon on the couch.

-"Training?"

Nayeon sighed and nodded.

-"yes, training to get stronger" -Nayeon purse her lips hoping her father won't disapprove because he is so protective.

-"that's cool" -He smiled and Nayeon looked at him surprised.

-"you just said it's cool?"

-"yes, getting stronger is cool so no one will mess with you" -He gave a thumb up then stood up. -"If I could, I wished I was the one who trained you all so you can be better fighters but I can't stay in this world more than 1 hour and I don't really like staying here anyways"

-"It's true that if you were the one who trained us then..." -Nayeon mumbled then something passed throught her mind. -"WAIT BUT YOU CAN! WE CAN ALL GO THERE!"

-"Nayeon baby, I don't think bringing an angel to hell will be a good idea"

-"I agree with him, Dahyun's going to die down there" -Jeongyeon said and Nayeon shook her head.

-"we are not going to hell but....."

Jihyo's POV

-"WHAT?" -I shouted loudly while looking at Nayeon with my hands on my hips. She wants to what, bring them where? What?

-"Calm down Ji. My father agreed to it, plus he is a better trainer than I am!"

-"I am afraid he might kill Dahyun!" -I said worriedly while looking at Dahyun who seemed not really bothered by it, she is just playing with Aloïs. We are all in Jeongyeon and Nayeon's house right now because Sana, Mina and I are going to look after the kids while these monsters are going to train.

-"I kinda agree!" -Momo said while looking at Nayeon. -"Do you know the amounts of Demons that girl over there killed?"

-"I know I know but my father told me he won't do anything and he never lie to me!" -Nayeon statted.

-"But it's true having another superior demon as our trainer could help" -Tzuyu said thoughtfully then looked at Nayeon. -"I agree with Nayeon"

What??

-"Tzuyu!!! Do you even know where you will go? That place is a no no!!!" -I shook my head. Are they crazy? Going to a place like that.

-"come on Ji. It's not like I'll let them die!" -Nayeon pleaded while looking at me with her puppy eyes.

-"I am not your father, it doesn't work on me" -I said and she scoffed.

-"why are so afraid? Is that place that dangerous?" -Chaeyoung asked.

-"yeah.... REALLY DANGEROUS" -I nodded hoping that she will not agree with it.

-"OKAY LET'S GO!!" -She cheerfully said and I hit her on her head.

-"THAT WAS NOT THE REACTION I EXCEPTED!!"

-"We are fine Ji. really, we can fight any beings there so don't worry" -Tzuyu patted my shoulder and I sigh in frustration. These kids.

-"just let them Jihyo, I don't think they will stay even if you say no" -Sana chuckled. Welp... she is not wrong. I sigh again then flop myself next to Dahyun who was tickling Aloïs.

-"guess I don't have a choice"

-"yayyyy now give us meds!" -Nayeon straightly said and I throw the cushion beside me at her.

-"THAT'S ALL YOU NEEDED FROM ME?"

-"ouch don't throw things! We need meds because my father won't go easy on us... we will need them to recover quickly!"

-"ok... but remember, you can only take it one a day" -I sigh and give her the plastic bag and she happily took it.

-"Don't worry, I'll be back safe" -Tzuyu said and kissed Sana, same goes with Chaeyoung.

-"here Aloïs, behave with your Aunties okay?" -Dahyun said and Aloïs nodded before jumping in my arms.

-"I'll be waiting for you Mommy, I lobe you!" -He smiled cheeckily.

-"You sure, you three can handle them?" -Momo asked worriedly and we nodded.

-"it's easy Momo and plus the others are sleeping" -Mina said and Momo nodded.

-"we are going then!! We will be back!" -Nayeon said then they gathered in the middle of the living room while holding on Chaeyoung.

-"Ready?" -Chaeyoung asked and they nodded while we just watched them. Aloïs was waving at them the whole time.

-"okay.... Let's go !!! DIRECTION TO THE CITY OF MONSTERS!!" -Chaeyoung cheered loudly. -"Falem burui haryes fam"

A giant magic circle appeared on their feet then it started glowing so Mina, Sana and I took a step back. Chaeyoung waved at us one last time before they disappeared.

-"I hope they will be fine" -I heave a long sigh and look at Sana who seem to not care at all just like Mina who just play with Aloïs who's still in my arms.

-"you are so cute, you know that?" -Mina said and kissed his cheek.

-"hahahahaha... stop it Auntie!" -He laughed and pushed Mina's face away while blushing then hide his head on my shoulder. -"I am not cute..."

He mumbled then Sana also stepped in.

-"No, you are really cute" -She said and he giggled then turn around with a little cute grin.

-"no I am a badass!" -He said proudly and I laughed at that.

-"Yes, my little bad boy" -I hug him tightly.

-"Oh how cute!" -Someone commented then we all looked at him. Didn't I mention it before? Well...I brought the frog with me. I've been really fond of him lately, I find it fun when he and Mina are bickering.

-"ah yeah! Did you found a solution about him?" -Sana asked me and I shook my head.

-"She is a dumb woman! She pretend to be a witch but look at me!" -He said again and this time veins pooped out my head.

-"Aloïs" -I said darkly while looking at this frog, i take back what I said.

-"yes Auntie?" -He asked cutely.

-"today I'll let you play with Mr.Frog" -I said and he smiled widely.

-"Really?? Aaaaaaaaah thank you!!" -he squealed and I smircked when I saw Daniel's panicked face well... frog face, you know what I mean. I put Aloïs and He immediatly run toward Daniel who tried to escaped from his cage.

-"AAAAAAAAAAH I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!"

-"haha... your pet frog is really funny" -Sana laughed.

-"I AM NOT HER PET!! AAAAAAAH TAKE THIS KID AWAY FROM ME!"

-"serve you right" -I hissed then turn to the girl who were enjoying the scene. -"Sana, Let's go check on the kids while Mina will stay here and look after Daniel and Aloïs. And Mina don't let Aloïs kill him"

-"I hope he does" -Mina chuckled but stopped when I looked at her. She cleared her throath then nodded. -"don't worry, i'll never let that happen!"

-"great let's go Sana unnie!"

Meanwhile

-"Ouaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh it's so cool here"

-"You are a phoenix after all no wonder why you feel good in this place, you are part of the monsters" -Jeongyeon said while looking around.

-"Yeah! I feel like my energy is at it's max!!" -Chaeyoung said then her eyes started glowing.

-"yo! Yo! Calm down or we'll get noticed by the monsters around" -Nayeon said and Chaeyoung stopped then laughed awkwardly.

-"sorry!"

-"so when is your father coming?" -Dahyun asked also looking around.

-"in a few..." -She answered.

-"this place is really amazing!" -Momo said. -"It's my first time coming here"

-"Well you'll come here often from now on!" -Someone spoke and they looked at the owner of the voice to see Nayeon's father chilling calmly Sitting on one of the rocks.

-"Hey again Dad!" -Nayeon waved at him but he surprisingly didn't wave back. Right now he is already in his armor, the one he is wearing when going on a war.

-"what are you waiting for? I am your ennemies from now on so fight me" -He said while smircking and Nayeon frowned.

-"now?"

-"Yes now!"

-"excuse me!" -Chaeyoung raised her hand. -"don't we do any warm up first?"

-"Would your ennemies give you time to warm up? No so be serious! I came here to train you so no complaint!"

-"He is really enjoying it" -Jeongyeon whispered to Nayeon.

-"I am afraid, yes" -Nayeon winced. -"I can already feel the pain coming"

-"Come on girls attack me!" -He said calmly.

-"we go all together?" -Tzuyu asked and he nodded.

-"if one of you can atleast touch me then it's your win"

- "I apologize but I think that you underestimate us a little too much" -Dahyun said with a discontented air and the Demon smiled mischievously.

- "Try it!"

Dahyun's wings appeared just like her sacred sword, then she was followed by Tzuyu who gave off a kind of very cold white smoke from her body.
Chaeyoung meanwhile emitted a heat wave that could burn an entire house, Jeongyeon's eyes turned red and the two demons brought out their horns and wings.

-"come at me" -The Demon smircked then they all disappeared from his sight.

A ball of fire to the left, Momo and Nayeon will try to afflict me a blow on the back, my feet will be frozen on the ground because of the angel of death, The angel will throw her sword towards my direction, the vampire will appear underground. Ingenious but too bad.

-"WE GOT YOU!" -They all screamed while appearing exactly at where he guessed they would. He laughed then avoided their attacks, starting with the ice from under along with Jeongyeon who tried to chocke him, he flew in the air then avoided the ball of fire and kicked back the sword throw at him, he turned around and kicked down Nayeon and Momo who fell down hardly on the floor, shattering it.

-"Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch...." -Nayeon winned while caressing her head. -"that's hurt!"

-"Your movements are too predictable and too slow and above all it lacks power. I just want to sleep there" -He said then sat back down while yawning. -"you are weak"

They all clenched their fist at the insult even Nayeon who find her Dad too arrogant at the moment.

-"we will show you! Just wait!!" -Chaeyoung screamed then her body burned.

-"This time I won't hold back" -Jeongyeon took off her shirt leaving her only in sport bra and Nayeon who watched her squealed.

-"KYAAAAAAH YES BABY YES!!"

-"same goes with me" -Tzuyu did the same and massaged her shoulder.

-"This suck, it's been a while since I last fought so I am still not at my full capacities" -Momo winced. -" But for Aloïs I'll do it"

-"...." -Dahyun just stayed quiet and close her eyes muttering something, few seconds later her sword turned into another shapes. -"Second form, Helfen"

'It has a second form? I've been fighting her all this time with only the first form?' -Chaeyoung thought then hissed. 'I have to be stronger, I refuse to be weaker than her'

-"Is it your maximum power?" -Nayeon's father asked and they nodded. -"Great let's see how it is then"

He stood up and smircked.

-"come at me"

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" -They all ran toward him while screaming.

A few minutes later.

-"Girls.... I was only at 10% of my power" -Nayeon's father announced while looking at them now on the floor while panting heavily almost as if they were lacking for oxygen.

-"ONLY 10%????" -Momo widen her eyes and looked at him still panting.

-"you have to be fucking kidding me" -Tzuyu said while coughing.

-"No wonder why he became the lord of hell" -Dahyun panted then stood up still panting. -"but I won't stop here"

-"You are right! It's not over yet!" -Chaeyoung also stood up holding tightly on her chest where she got hit.

Nayeon's father sighed then looked up in the sky thinking about something.

-"maybe I went too far..." -He mumbled then moved away when Chaeyoung and Dahyun tried to punch him and they ended up blowing each other.

-"Ouchhh" -They both said and rubbed their cheecks.

-"This is messed up" -The demon sighed. -"okay stop! At this rate none of you will win agaisnt my brother!"

-"Damn it!" -Momo punched the ground then looked up at her uncle. -"What are we doing?"

-"Don't worry, I got it" -He winked then looked around.

'He really doesn't act like a demon' -They all thought.

-"oh there it is!" -He smiled then pointed at a mountain from afar. -"you see that? I heard there's a monster very strong up there, go there and bring it's head to me"

-"What?" -Nayeon asked frowning and He nodded.

-"you perfectly heard me, now go! I'll wait here!" -He said then comfortably sat against a rock.

-"really?" -Jeongyeon huffed then stood up.

-"Just take it as a mission daughter-in-law... if you want to be stronger" -He said while yawning. The girls looked at each other before looking at the moutain he pointed at.

-"let's go!" -Dahyun was the first one to walk away determined to be stronger, even if it mean following a demon's order.

..........

-"Why don't we just fly up there and it will be done quickly?" -Chaeyoung asked tired of all the walking they did, they are right now going up the mountain.

- "Do you want to be spotted by more monsters?" -Jeongyeon asked and Chaeyoung groaned irritated.

- "We already made a lot of noise earlier when we fought with Nayeon's father so I don't see the problem!"

- "No monster appeared because they are afraid of my father!"

- "Well, we too are powerful beings!"

- "But not strong enough to defeat a monster!" -Dahyun said while paying attention to her steps, Who knows what could appear under their feet in this world?

- "Ouch!" -Momo exclaimed. Dahyun stopped and looked behind her to see Momo who had been pricked by a thorn. She waited for her and when Momo arrived near her, she took her hand and guided her, making sure that she didn't hurt herself anymore.
Meanwhile the others looked at them silently and Nayeon smiled happily before dropping to the floor and stretched out her hand toward Jeongyeon.

- "Jeongyeon !! I too am injured! Please carry me !!"

Jeongyeon looked at her for a moment before continuing on her way without saying anything which made Tzuyu and Chaeyoung laugh as Nayeon rolled her eyes, irritated then stood up while wipping the dirt in her clothes.

-"hahaha... I suddenly miss Mina!" -Chaeyoung said as they continued walking. -"I wonder how are they doing"

- "GOOD !!! WE'RE HERE !!!! SHOW YOU MONSTER! SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS !!!" -Momo yelled and Jeongyeon immediately hit her on the arm.

- "Are you crazy? Don't yell like that here !!! We are at the top of a mountain not very clear and you attract attention there!"

- "I'm sorry hehe ..."

- "Well where is this monster? I can't see anything here" -Tzuyu looked around and decided to take a short break while landing against a huge rock and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

- "We must also look for this monster then?" -Chaeyoung asked and Nayeon shrugged.

- "I don't really know" -She answered then her gaze landed on Tzuyu who seemed to be taking a nap soon. - "Tzuyu! Now is not the time"

Tzuyu opened her eyes again and groaned feeling the tiredness in her limbs but she stood up reluctantly.

- "Well where is this famous monster? I'm starting to get bored!" -Tzuyu cried visibly annoyed.

- "Well you have to look and ----" -Dahyun stopped what she was going to say when she looked at Tzuyu, her mouth wide open she pointed to Tzuyu, and the others had the same reaction when they looked at Tzuyu who didn't understand their sudden reaction.

- "Did you lose your speech or what?" -Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung made several signs that she could not understand so she sighed and looked elsewhere. - "I don't have time for that, I have to get stronger to protect ---"

Tzuyu stopped when she turned behind her, now she understands the reaction of the others.

- "shit ...." -She said while looking at the huge eye that looked at her.

.....

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! "-They all shouted, while going down the mountain, avoiding the flames spit out by the dragon as they passed.

- "A DRAGON? SERIOUSLY?" -Jeongyeon shouted and looked at Nayeon who was about to cry while running for her life.

- "I DIDN'T KNOW OK?"

- "BUT WHY ARE WE RUNNING ???" -Chaeyoung asked and the others yelled towards her at the same time.

- "WE SHOULD ASK YOU THE QUESTION !! YOUR FLAMES ARE MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN THAT OF A DRAGON !!!"

- "THIS IS AN ADULT DRAGON !!! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING !!!"

- "COME ON!! DO IT FOR MINA !!" -Momo yelled and narrowly avoided another swell of fire. Chaeyoung stopped running with a look of realization.

- "yes Mina .... Sky ... I must become stronger for them" -She said then looked behind her determined and ran up a second time under the gaze of others.

- "SHIT! LIKE I WOULD LET HER GET STRONGER THAN ME !!" -Tzuyu also stopped and ran towards the direction of the dragon which spit fire constantly.

- "What am I doing?" -Dahyun wondered and flew into the air and flew to the dragon who stopped spitting fire when he spotted Dahyun coming to him.

- "Why did I even run away?" -Jeongyeon asked irritated at herself and ran to join the three.

- "I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!! YOU SHOULD NOT RUN AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE IF IT IS TO GO BACK THERE" - Nayeon yelled.

-"Come on cuz... this is our mission for today" -Momo patted her shoulder and Nayeon sighed before joining them along with Momo.

- "AMATERASU !!!" -Chaeyoung howled then the dragon suddenly got burnt and Chaeyoung cried victory but was quickly interrupted when a huge tail hit her, throwing her away.

- "STUPID !! A DRAGON CAN RESIST FIRE!" -Tzuyu screamed, already on the dragon's back.

- "HOW DID YOU GET THERE ????" -Nayeon asked in shock and Tzuyu smiled before placing her hands on the dragon's back and the latter's body began to cool and freeze in an instant.

The dragon turned his head towards Tzuyu who was on his back and was about to spit fire on her but Jeongyeon suddenly appeared in front of him with a large chain of trees in her hands and struck him with all her force on the head breaking the big chain. Then Dahyun who came at full speed towards the dragon pierced his right eye.

-"WELL PLAYED GUYS!!!" -Nayeon applauds while looking at them.

- "It's not over yet" -Chaeyoung who came back looked carefully at the dragon who hadn't moved and noticed some abnormal things. - "Did he just smile?"

- "Don't say stupid thing Chaeyoung!"

- "No, I swear, I saw him smile !!"

- "It's true, I saw it too" -Momo said and observed the dragon attentively then something caught her attention. - "DAHYUN BE CAREFUL !!"

- "uh ??" -Dahyun asked and turned to Momo.

- "Aaah!" -Tzuyu exclaimed when the dragon suddenly disappeared under her. And it was with horror that they saw him appear before Dahyun and made a mouthful of her.

Nayeon covered her mouth and watched the dragon swallow Dahyun who was probably still alive in her mouth.

- "Now we also have to get Dahyun out of there, cool!" -Chaeyoung sighed and Momo covered her face.

- "I'm supposed to be the only one to eat her"

- "THIS IS NOT THE MOMENT MOMO !"

.........

(Part-2 coming)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

104K 3.5K 27
It was a calm afternoonin the Twice dorm, 2Yeon was bickering about a drama, SaTzu was watching dog videos, DahmoMichaeng were reading a book. Sudden...
Book 1 - O2 Yoo

Фанфик

5.7K 105 33
Welcome to ONCE UNIVERSITY! The story revolves around the intermingled lives of 9 girls, who live in a Girls hostel and are getting schooled from Onc...
6.6K 143 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
I'm Inlove With My Bestfriend Lala

Любовные романы

458K 15.6K 53
Full of angst. A roller-coaster ride story. Would they risk everything? Published: November, 2019 Ended: February, 2020 Highest rank: #1 - michaeng