The Glue - Luke Hemmings: Seq...

By LukesLover96

Arias pregnant? With Luke's kid? Luke wants nothing to do with it? So many questions. Will Aria and Luke be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note...Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Final Authors Note

Chapter 7

5.5K 153 110
By LukesLover96

Aria's POV

Today was Lucy's 7 birthday. We invited a few of her friends from school, including Tyler. The guys, and Ashton brought Harry and Lauren as well and Stephanie and Nicky.

"I don't think I've been around so many kids at a time." Stephanie groaned.

We all just laughed at her, us girls were talking. While the guys attempted to barbecue. Nicky was holding Maddy and I held Will.

"I think Calum doesn't like me so much anymore." Stephanie spoke.

"What makes you say that?" Nicky questioned.

"I think he's cheating on me." She said.

"What?" I choke out.

"The other day, he came over to my house and he smelt like perfume. He has been canceling our dates. Never answers my texts or calls. One time I called, and some picked up. He told it was his sister. But it didn't sound like her." She let out a frustrated groan.

"Girl, dump his ass before he leaves yours. You won't feel as bad." Nicky shrugged.

"It's not that easy. I love Calum so much. He came into my life when I needed somebody most. I don't want to leave him." She said, slightly starting to tear up.

"Hey, I think you need some rest. Go sleep in the guest room. We'll come get you later." I told her, she nodded and walked up the stairs to the room.

"I really hope Calum isn't cheating." Nicky sighed.

"Me too." I agreed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Soon enough the party was over, all he kids went home. Now it was just the guys, Nicky and Stephanie, Lucy and the twins, and I.

"I'm so tired." Luke groaned, resting his head on my shoulder. I giggled and began playing with his hair.

"That was the best birthday ever." Lucy screamed, running around with all her new toys and presents.

We all laughed, Stephanie just came down from her nap. I noticed that when she sat next to Calum, he rolled his eyes at her and slightly shifted away. Hurt flashed through Stephanie's eyes.

"Anyways, I better go. My mom needs me home to babysit my brother." Nicky, said standing up.

She got up and left, Ashton went with her as well. I swear there was something more than just friends going. Just friends my ass.

Calum left without Stephanie because apparently he had family things. As soon as he left, she busted out into tears. I stood up and walked over to wear she was seated and comforted her, while Luke went to check on the twins.

"I--I don't understand A-Aria. What did I do w-wrong?" She sobbed into my shoulder.

"You did nothing wrong, he's just being a jerk. He'll realize that he needs you. Maybe he just needs some space." I told her.

"Your right, I doubt he's cheating. Space. That's all he needed, space." She agreed, I nodded.

"You want me to get Luke to drive you back?" She had driven here with Calum. But since he was no longer here, she didn't have a ride.

"If he doesn't mind." She shrugged, I nodded and walked off to the twins room.

"Luke, I got it. Can you bring Stephanie home please?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, kissing my lips and then leaving with Steph.

I finished feeding the twins, and laid them down for bed. I walked out of there room, and it into Lucy's.

"Hey birthday girl." I smiled at her, and sat down next to her.

"Hi Aria." She said. "Isn't Tyler cute?" She giggled.

I laughed. "He's a charmer. I think Lukey approves."

"All the kids at school make fun of me because I don't have a mommy or daddy. Only Luke." She said sadly.

"What about the girls and boys that were here earlier?" I asked worriedly.

"Not them, but other girls and boys that weren't here." I felt bad, I knew what it was like for her to get bullied and teased.

I pulled her over and rested her in my lap. "Lucy, no every kid has a mom and a dad. I mean I never really had a mom or a dad. All I had was my big brother."

"You had a big brother?"

"Yeah, his name was Eric. He was the same exact age Luke is now when I was your age were 12 years apart. He was the best brother ever. He would always take me places and buy me ice cream when I was sad. But now, he's been gone for a while. I wish you would've gotten to meet him, he would've loved you. But my point is, your lucky to have a brother like Luke. Because some of us don't have one. I know for a fact Luke loves you more than anything." I smiled.

"Not more than you." She rolled her eyes.

"That's a different kind of love Lucy. He loves you like a sister, and loves me like a girlfriend. He will always love you, you know that right?"

She nodded. "I know, and I love you too Aria." She hugged me.

"I love you too Lucy." I smiled.

"Your like my big sister, Luke smells bad sometimes." She laughed, causing me to laugh.

"Do I smell bad right now." Luke says jumping on the bed, causing me and Lucy to scream. Nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Oh my god." I said, breathing in and out.

Luke picked Lucy out of my lap and set her down in his. And then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"How long were you standing there?" I asked.

"That's a different kind of love Lucy. He loves you like a sister, and loves me like a girlfriend. He will always love you, you know that right?" He mimicked me.

"Asshole." I murmured under my breath.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He cupped his ear in his hand.

"I said ASSHOLE." I stood up and skipped out of the room and into the twins to check on them.

They were sleeping, so I closed the door and turned around. Only coming face to face with Luke's chest. He picked me up in his arms and carried us to our room.

He set me down on the bed and sat down next to me.

"What were you and Lucy talking about?" Should I tell him? I don't know?

"Lucy told me that kids are picking on her and teasing her for not having parents." I sighed.

Luke put his head in his hands and let out a deep breath. He sat like that for while. I tilted his chin up, and he had a few stray tears falling down his face.

"Aria, I try so hard to be able to give her what she needs." He began sobbing.

I shifted myself so I was directly in front of him. I took his hands off his face and held them. "Luke your doing amazing. Your just like my brother. My brother always thought he wasn't good enough. Cause honestly I didn't have parents growing up either. They might've been there physically but not really with us. I know you love Lucy, and I know she loves you more than anything. Your doing just fine, don't beat yourself up for it. Your an amazing brother." I leaned over and kissed his nose.

"Thank you." He said, grabbing my waist and pulling me in his lap. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his lips. I let my hands slide up his shirt, and feel his toned stomach. He wrapped his hands around my thighs.

"I want you so bad." He mumbled against my neck.

"You can have me." I whispered seductively into his ear.

He pushed me back onto the bed, then laying on top of me. He reattached his lips to mine, kissing me roughly. My hands found their way to his jean and I began unbuttoning them. Once I did, he kicked off his jeans.

His hands found the hem of my shirt, and took it off. Reconnecting our lips quickly. His fingers fumbled with the zipper of my shorts and he successfully got them off. I ripped off his shirt, and let hands trace his abs, and v-line.

His hands went to the back of my bra, and unhooked it quickly. One of his hands began massaging my breast as the other one traced patterns on my stomach.

I flipped us over and I let my hands go to the waistband of his boxers and I slipped them off. Causing him to groan in pleasure. My hand found his length, and I began pumping it up and down.

I knew he was enjoying himself by the constant moans leaving his mouth. "Fuck." He groaned.

He then flipped us back over, and began trailing kisses down my chest, then my stomach, all the way to my waist. He slid off my underwear with his teeth, and began kissing the inside of my thighs.

I could feel his hot breath over my area, and his mouth connected with it. "Luke." I moaned. I arched my back in pleasure as he continued sucking. The next thing I knew, he plunged a finger into me, the another. While he stilled kept his mouth on me.

My moans started becoming slightly louder, I was scared I wake the kids. But I was having to much fun. He the took his fingers out of me but continued sucking.

"Luke, I'm about--." But before I finished I climaxed, and Luke licked it up.

He then stood, up and reached over into the nightstand and grabbed a condom. He ripped off the wrapper and slipped the condom on.

Without warning, he slid into me and started thrusting hard. "Fuck." He moaned as he thrusted in and out of me.

He connected his lips with mine and kissed me passionately, as his thrusts slow down just a bit. But still remained fast.

"I love you so much." I said, into the kiss.

"I love you too." He mumbled.

"Luke, I'm about to." I moaned.

"Me too." Then we both climaxed, and he then collapsed on top of me. We were breathing hard and sweat lined our foreheads.

"I don't think you understand how much I love you." He whispered.

He shifted so he was next to me, he pulled me closer to him. "I love you." I said, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"The feeling is mutual." He chuckled, the he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep like that. With no interruptions for once.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was this chapter. It went from serious with Calum and Stephanie. To sad with Lucy and Aria. Then to sexual with Luke and Aria. A lot happened.

Sorry for the bad sex scene. I'm not that great at writing it. Sorry not sorry.

But thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment.

-Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 598 43
❝I want to get back to where we started.❞ in which the boy meets the girl, but things don't go as planned. they never do, do they? © 2018 by leawrit...
24.4K 443 10
Luke cheats on his pregnant wife with a bartender. He doesn't feel guilty and she leaves him immediately only to bump into him a few years later.
1.9K 161 43
So what will happen with Luke and Ariana in this book? Well you gotta read to find out.
102K 1.9K 46
Two years ago, Taylor Harkey and Luke Hemmings's relationship crumbled. Taylor was offered a job, making her move from Los Angeles to Orlando. They s...