Take Me Home (On Hold)

By NiallsandNandos

Acacia Williams, a normal 17 year olds world is turned upside down. After her 35 year old brother, a psychot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
IMPORTANT MESSAGE - PLEASE READ -

Chapter 13

161 4 3
By NiallsandNandos

Woah, you guys are amazing. Keep up the fans and reads, I love you chilled bruhhs. *peace sign*

-NiallsandNandos

-----

Chapter 13

Acacia's POV

My body tenses, my heart beats speeding like crazy. I get a sudden headache and my hands start to shake.

"What?" I finally managed to say. I quickly get up and look around. Delilah. Where's she at?

"Where's my sister?" I blurted, pushing my hair back.

"She's upstairs with the girls, just worry about Niall," Louis replies, motioning me to sit, "Where do you think he could have gone?"

My mind plays back conversations like a skipped cd. I shut my eyes tightly as all of a sudden I get the moment, our last conversation.

- 3 hours earlier -

"Acacia, I've told my parents about you..," Niall continues, "maybe we can catch a plane out tonight, drop your sister off at the American terminal and us to Ireland." His light blue eyes looks softly into mine, as his hand brushes against my cheek. I felt a quiver down my spine as I back away.

"I-I can't Niall," I blurt, "My parents were just murdered and now I have responsibilities for my sister," I look back at him, "I just can't now." I fake a smile as his eyes turn a dark foggy ocean blue. His lips turn into a snarl as he lashes out.

"After everything I've done for you, give you a place to stay, help you with your troubles, protect you and give your sister a place to stay this is what you say!," He darts towards me and grasps my wrists holding them tightly, "fine, have fun with your sister." He lets go as he goes towards his room locking it behind him. I go to the laundry and grab some skinny jeans and one of his shirts and put it on. I tie my hair in a messy bun and head out the door and jump into my car. I drive somewhere were I can get away, I don't know where, just where I can be alone. Without all the bullshit and psychopaths. I drove for which seemed like forever when I finally reached my destination. I pull into the dirt path and get out the car, slamming the door. I knock for which seems like ages as she finally answered.

"Acacia darling!" Alice says, pulling me into a tight hug. I give her a side smile as she frowned.

"Do you still have the trail behind your house?" I ask, moving my head towards the back of the house. She points to a dirt pathway, leading into the forest. She hands me a small hand-drawn map.

"Don't get lost now, okay?" She says, lightly pushing my shoulder. I smile as I start my way through the forest. I walked and walked and walked when I finally got there, the old church cemetery. I sit down next to a tombstone.

"Hey John." I whisper, brushing my hand along the cracks and engraved lettering. "How's it going little man?" I felt like I talked to my little brother for ages. I let everything free, about mum and dad, Delilah, Niall, Roger.. I then wiped away my tears and headed back to London.

- - - - - - -

"Ireland..." I whisper, as I bolted to the bedroom, grabbing my school back pack and dumping all the books out. I grab a few pairs of clothes, my curling iron and makeup bag. I also quickly grab my phone and its charger and stuff it into the backpack. I quickly shut it closed as I grab my purse and out the bedroom door. I look through all the cabinets in the kitchen. As I open the last one, an avalanche of papers tumbled out. I quickly look through them and found what I was looking for. The airline tickets Niall bought. I then bolted out of the apartment and into my car. I had to go to the airport before the plane took off without me.

Niall's POV

The plane made its way down the runway and into the cloud filled sky. I plug my headphones into my iphone and unlock my phone to a picture of Acacia. I sigh and look at my missed calls and texts.

3 missed calls from Harold

6 missed calls from Louis

8 unread messages from Acacia♥

I get out of my messaging application and turn on my music. I lock my phone and just listen, getting away from this. Last thing I knew, I was asleep.

Acacia's POV

"Ma'am, the next plane takes of in 15 minutes. Please take a seat." I groan and slap my hands against the counter.

"When did the 7:15 leave?" I ask, starting to get frustrated.

"25 minutes ago ma'am," the woman behind the counter said, "We've rescheduled you for the next flight for missed passengers. The plane will arrive 5 minutes later but you'll still make it for arrival time at the Dublin airport. Ma'am, please take a seat."

I leave the counter and pull out my phone, I check for message and calls. Nothing. I lock my phone and put it in my back pocket. I pace for what seems like forever when the announcer come overhead.

"Boarding for plane to Dublin. Terminal 8b. Boarding now."

I race to terminal 8b and hand my ticket to the lady. I then take it back and walk to the plane. I sit down in my seat and wait for the plane to take off. This will be an exhausting ride.

Niall's POV

The plane arrives in the airport just when the second plane does. We exit and go to the carousel, waiting for my bag to come about. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot as people started to appear more and more.

"Really Horan?," I hear someone say. I turn my attention to my left, a girl in long blonde hair on her phone. "I flew to a different country for your ass." She turned to look at me, a side smile appearing on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, stuttering a bit.

"Looking for you, you little bitch!" She yells softly, her now ivy green eyes look into mine. She moves closer to me, as I wrap my arms around her. I kiss her forehead as she looked up at me.

"You missed." She says. Before I can answer, she crashed her lips into mine. I kissed her back. To me, the moment was magical, like the first time we've ever shared a kiss. She pulls back as I smiled. She turned her attention back to the carousel, looking for our bags. When I found my backpack and she found hers, I lifted her up for a piggy-back ride. We started to laugh as I spot Greg. I dropped her o n the ground as I gave my brother a big hug.

"Great to see you man." He says, as I smile.

"This is my girlfriend, Acacia." I say, gesturing towards her. She sticks out her hand as Greg returns.

"Nice to meet you." She says.

"Likewise."

We then headed out the airport and into Greg's car. I sit in the back with Acacia as Greg sits in the driver's seat and speeds off to Mullingar. "Do I have a disease or something?" Greg announces, as we all start laughing. I wrap my arm around Acacia's neck as we look at each other.

"I missed you." I stated.

"I missed you."

"I missed you more."

"I missed you the most."

"Okay, we understand, you missed each other." Greg interrupts. I look out my window to the rolling hills and fields of green of Ireland. How great it is to be back home.

Acacia's POV

We stop in front of a 2-story home, on the outskirts of Dublin. I slowly make my way to the door, playing out what I'll say in my head. "Don't be nervous, they'll love you as much as I do." Niall whispers in my ear. I look up and smile, as he does revealing his braces. He gives me a quick peck on my cheek as I blush intensely. The door slowly opens to reveal two older characters.

"Hey mum and dad." Niall says hugging them both. They greet back as they turn to me.

"This is my girlfriend, Acacia." I stick out my hand as they both shake.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Horan. Nice to meet you." I say, smiling, revealing my clear braces.

"Please darling, call us Maura and Bobby." She says, moving to the side so we can head inside. Niall pushes me toward the upstairs, as I trip on a step. Niall giggles as I turn and narrow my eyes at him. I go up the last few steps and stop.

"3rd door on the right." He says, as I start trotting towards the door. I open it to reveal a medium-sized bedroom, with an onsuite on the right. I drop my bag on the floor as I fell onto the bed. I push my hair over to one side and unlock my phone. Niall cleans up a bit, then comes to lay down next to me. He twirls my hair in his fingers, letting the loose curls float around his index. I unlock my phone and put it on the nightstand next to me. I turn to face Niall, my greens eyes looking into his. He smiles and slowly starts to turn a soft pink as I laugh. I look back at him, almost to see the lust lurking in his eyes. He leaned in for a kiss, going down my neck to my collarbone.

"Niall, why'd you leave?" I say. He looks up at me, licking his lips. He smiled softly, as I sit up, my curls falling around my face.

"I never meant to." He explained.

"But you did."

"I was upset."

So was I. You don't see my catching a plane to fucking Australia."

"I'm sorry."

"Not you're not."

"Why are we fighting?"

I gasp quietly, pondering why we were. Greg burst threw the door, looking at Niall and I. "Dinner time." He said, going back into the hallway and shutting the door. I get up swiftly as Niall sweeps me bridal style. He carries my out the door, only for me to get hit by the door. We both laugh as we tumble down the stairs. We laugh on the bottom stair, laughing so much our faces turned red. We slowly get up, still silently laughing. We strut over to the table, sitting across from each other. A big bowl of broccoli cheddar soup is placed, next to a plate overfilled with potatoes, corn, pickles and chicken breast. I take a deep breath as I start to intake everything. After the meal was eaten, I went upstairs. I walk into Niall's room as he comes inside with me. "I'm taking you out." He murmured, grabbing a new shirt and shorts and heading into the bathroom. I quickly change into a tank top with the American flag placed vertically and white hot pants. I but on my red vans. I grab my curler and plug it into a random outlet and quickly did my hair. I run downstairs. I sit on the couch while Maura, Bobby and Greg were sitting, talking and laughing. I sigh a bit, wondering what it's be like growing up in a great home. Niall fumbles down the stairs and waves bye to everyone.

"Niall, it's 11 at night. Where do you think you're getting your Irish bum?" Bobby speaks up, as Niall's already walking out the door. "Out with my girlfriend." He says, closing the door behind him.

We walk on the quiet streets of Mullingar, looking at what the little town has to offer. We get a little bit out of the town when Niall and I race up a hill. Once we got to the top, we laid down, looking at the heavens above. The stars shone brightly, each glistening in their own way.

"Beautiful, ain't it?" Niall whispered, as I smile. I got up and looked at the bottom of the hill. I lay down as I roll down the hill faster than lightning. Niall races down after me, bumping into me, causing me to stop. We ended up laughing instead of hurting, getting up and walking back into town. We went into the small theatre at the corner, of course, seeing a horror movie. I cuddle into Niall's arm, burying my face into his chest. After the movie finishes, It was already half past midnight. We decided to go home. Once we entered the house, we were too lazy to go up the stairs. We grab a blanket from the closet and lay together on the sectional, falling asleep in each others arms.

----------------

OMG WATTPAD CAN SUCK IT. I HAVEN'T UPLOADED CHAPTER 13 IN 3 DAYSS BECAUSE OF THIS WANKER. Well I hope you enjoyed. Keep reading, voting and fanning!! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 54 25
Ari, 17 years old. Meets Niall Horan, thinks she has it all. Until something happens on her relationship while they are on a trip. Zayn confessing, b...
28.7K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...
13.8K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...