Killpop (Slipknot)

By honhonhonhonhon

Corey's still stuck between his love, Caroline and reality. Although Caroline died a couple months back, Core... More

Corey's Pov.
Ashs Pov:
Coreys Pov:
Ash's Pov:
Corey's POV:
Corey's POV:
Ash's POV:
Corey's POV:
Ash's POV:
Corey's POV:
Ashs POV:
JOEYS POV: (yay)
Ash POV:
Micks (slipknot member) POV:
Dear my lovey readers~
Sid's POV:
Corey's POV:
Ash's POV:
Corey's POV:
Joey's POV:
My lovey readers~
Joeys POV:
Corey's POV:
Joey's POV:

Coreys POV:

200 10 0
By honhonhonhonhon

"See you in hell." Joey whispered and shot his gun right at my face.
"AHH!" I screamed and bolted up. I looked around and realized I was in my room. "Oh my fucking gosh." I whispered and felt a pair of hands touch my forehead.
"Taylor? Taylor are you okay? You feel awfully warm, is it the food?" A panicked voice cried from next to me.
I was laying on my bed and Ash was sitting on the floor.
"What happened?" I murmured, still thinking of the dream.
"After we ate, you said you didn't feel good so we went home and you collapsed on your bed. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed here to make sure you were alright." She whispered with a sweet tone. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.
"I had the creepiest dream. But I still don't feel good at all so I'm going to go back to sleep if I can, if you need anything, help yourself." I said, trying to leave out all the details.
"Would you like some tea to help you sleep better?" She asked, standing up. I ran my fingers through my hair and nodded my head. "Yes please." I slurred.
About five minutes later a small figure moved over to me with a small cup. The soothing sent of chamomile lingered through my room.
"Thank you Ash, now if you don't mind, I would like to sleep." I said and kissed her hand lightly as I took the cup. She smiled and left the room, quietly shutting the door.
"Holy fucking shit!" I said and threw my arms on my head. The dream felt so real, so awful. I took a big gulp of the tea, wishing it had liquor in it. I finished and put the cup on the stand next to me. This is going to be a hell of a long night. I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling.
"Why me? Why did I have to see that?" I asked, hoping for an answer. I felt my face and realized I was a little hot. I stood, walking to the bathroom. After splashing cold water on my head and neck, I looked at myself through the mirror.
I gasped, looking at myself and seeing a large bullet hole through my cheek. I screamed and punched the mirror, getting glass shards all over the floor.
"What the hell is wrong with me?" I cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
658K 107K 73
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...