REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

Ellarybts tarafından

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 32

3.6K 175 41
Ellarybts tarafından

•••"The me that you know "°°

Why did you do it?

I look up at Nathaniel who had mind linked me. Biting hard on my lip, I looked down on my laps.

I'm sorry I mind linked back

He sighed into our mind linked and shoved his hands into his pocket, walking out of the room without a word.

"We'll go ahead sweetie, call us if you need us "

Esme hugs me shortly and grabs her mate's hand, walking out . Everyone does same, Luca kisses me on the forehead and walks out without a word, he seemed upset with me.

Now it was left with Namjoon and Jin who who were looking at me, a reprimanding expression on their faces.

"I'll go look for him " Namjoon says and walks out. Jin sighs

"I'll get you something to eat "

I nod at him, still biting my lips. Tears well in my eyes as I am left alone, it got me thinking if I made the right decision. I wanted to hurt him but I end up hurting myself. I didn't want to regret it so soon, or to regret it at all. But I was hurting, maybe more than he was. I couldn't get the defeated look in his eyes, what makes my heart soften was how vulnerable he looked and how he didn't react as I expected. He didn't create a scene or act reckless.

That bothered me.

I hadn't realised how my skin began to burn as I was so deep in thought. I looked at my wrist to see my mark glowing red, it was burning. A loud scream from me fills the house, trying to rub it and I fall off the bed clutching onto my arm.

What's happening ?!

My mark burnt and my arm felt as if it was stabbed.

My screaming turned into sobs as I struggled on the floor. Stirring about.

It hurts.

I continued to scream until Jin burst into the room wide eyed. Setting the tray of food on the floor, he rushed over to me, helping me on the bed, my cries eventually dying down into whimpers.

"What's wrong? "

"My.... My mark is burning and my shoulders hurt "

I say in between my cries

"Shit Jungkook! "

He panicked.

"W-what about him? "

Jin rubs his face in frustration

"Calm down Luna, Jungkook must be currently hurting himself"

"What?! "
. I freaked out, trying you sit up but he pushed me back

"Yes, when  you get hurt his mark used to burn "

My heart literally stopped.

He experienced my pain?

But how

Is our bond that unique? How can he feel my possible when our bond is still weak. There hasn't been any progress in it. Again, did he just say Jungkook was hurt?

I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. I let out a shaky cry, my head began to throb as I laid there, thinking about what he was doing to himself.

"Wait, lemme get some iced water for your mark "

Jin with the speed of lightning rushes out of the room. I was left there, silently crying at everything. Why is he hurting himself?

Was it because of me?

I felt guilty, my chest congested at the thought, everything ached.

I was panting heavily and beads of sweat skid down my face.

It wasn't long until Jin oppa burst through the opened doors with a rubber bowl in his hands. I curled into a ball. He grabbed my wrist, placing some ice on it. The pain had lessened, the burning ceasing partially but not completely.

It had turned to throbs, my eyes stared blankly ahead of me.

It wasn't long until another sharp pain shot through my chest, near my collar bone. This time I gasped with a loud scream.

Jin curses under his breath and rubs my arm trying to steady me from tossing and turning. I end up digging my fingers into the spot, my eyes tightly shut as I cried.

"Oh goodness Jungkook! "

"What is he doing?! "

He says worryingly and I ignored him, his voice low in comparison to my wailings.

My face was drenched with tears and sweats,my crying dying into heavy pants and small whimpers.

I wasn't actually worried about what I was feeling, I was worried about him. What if he hurts himself more? I shouldn't have done what I did. He looked so miserable and I made him hurt himself. I felt miserable, breaking into sobs which eventually became hiccups.

"Shh, it's ok, it's going to be ok "

I couldn't stop crying the guilt I felt out.

This was my fault

"W-what if "

I hiccuped

"What if something bad happened to him "

I asked, hearing him sigh

"Don't worry, he'll be fine and I'm sure he forgot he was hurting you if he hurts himself "

He rubbed my back

"Look the both of you should stop fighting. Luna, Jungkook went crazy when you weren't waking up "

I looked up at him confused

"What do you mean? "

He sighs

"You were out for a month"

"What? "

"Yes, let's just say you died in his arms, he went crazy. He gave you his venom and blood, that is why your wound is gone. At first we all thought you died because there was no pulse, Jungkook went insane on that day.We didn't know his venom would save your life, he gave you his blood and that saved you "

He explains and I was speechless, the pain I felt was long forgotten as my stomach churned with mixed feelings.

He did all that?

For me?

Why?

"I know what you are thinking Luna, a lot happened when you were out. Jungkook doesn't hate you Luna, he said it, he confessed in front of everyone that he loved you and that he wanted you to forgive him. He said he wanted you to wake up so he could make up for what he did. He asked for forgiveness from everyone and begged them to let him be with you. "

"Your brother agreed to it Luna, so the both of you should stop all these"

My heart ached at his words, Jungkook did all that. He accepted me , that reminded me of what he said on the day I was hurt, he took back his rejection. He apologized. I remember, he was crying.

Wait he cried?

That day he begged me to stay up for him and not sleep yet. And not to talk about how he did all those for me. I sat upright, supporting myself with my shaky hands and stared at him.

"He did a lot of things Luna, and I can't say all of it. I hope, despite all that he did, you will forgive him and give him a chance. I'm not telling you to forgive him against your will, I'm just saying you should consider your options "

He spoke and stood up, picking up the tray of food and setting it beside me on the bed. Patting my head, he picked up the rubber bowel with the ice cubes and made it out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Does Jungkook really want me?

For what?

How did he go from hate to loving me. Am I supposed to believe it?

A tear dropped from my eyes onto my mark. The skin around my mark had turned red, I rubbed my index finger on it carefully, deep in thought.

I want him as much as he wants me, I mean, I can't deceive myself though, I know I feel something for him.

I have always loved my mate even before I knew him. But what I was afraid of was to get my hopes up and end up hurting in the end.

Was I ready to give him a chance?

What if I end up getting disappointed?

I mean, he hurts me a lot of times, I know I can't forgive him that easily. But I could try and not to hurt him. I could give him a chance to see if he will prove worthy enough for my forgiveness though.

He's my mate after all.

I need him, I always have.

{Jin}

"Oh goodness Jungkook! What happened?"

I held his bloodied face in my arm, inspecting any injuries. He reeked of sweats and blood.
He just looked at me blankly, Namjoon releasing his hold on him. I stared at Namjoon questionably but he only shrugged with a sigh.

Not getting any information I looked back at Jungkook.

"I'm fine hyung, don't worry about me. I'll sleep in the guest room today. Can I borrow your cloths please "

I nodded at him

"I'll bring them to you there, go in and shower "

He pursed his lips at me before walking off.
We both watched him limp up the long staircase until her disappeared around the corner.

I sighed and looked back at Namjoon.

"He hurt himself " Namjoon says, rubbing his face with his palm and walking to the couch.

"I know, Luna felt it. I guess he forgot he would be hurting her " I said whilst sitting beside on another couch.

"Why do you think he hurt himself " Namjoon didn't reply instantly, he seemed to be in deep thought.

"To prevent his vampire from coming out. He'd loose control in that case "

I felt so bad, Jungkook I've know never tries to hold himself back from losing control. He has really man up and I'm proud of it. I knew the wound must've healed on its own by now but I was worried. I've never seen a complicated mate story like theirs, even their bond itself is a complicated one. I've never seen a mate bond as theirs. It baffled me to see them no it showing signs of a regular mate bond. For instance, Pia and Taehyung had a regular one. They don't feel each other's pain when their bond isn't sealed. They don't have a strange mark. I'm sure their mark is a regular one. They didn't pass out for a long time when they bonded.

A lot of things differ.

Speaking of Tae....

I turned to Namjoon.

"How is Tae? Have they found him yet? Did Yoongi send any message ?"

He nodded, clasping his palms together and leaning foward.

"Yeah, they had a hard time finding him, and when they did, he looked miserable. Taehyung was living a reckless life, more like a social deviant. He lives in a hotel at a very far away city. They had a hard time convincing him to come so they knocked him out "

"How did they do that? "

He shrugs
"I'm yet to find out "

I got slightly worried, knowing Yoongi was part. That guy has little to no tolerance so I have every right to be worried about what he does to the poor kid before making him pass out.

"I hope... "

"We are home ~~"

We both jolt up from the couch and watched as a very pissed Yoongi drags Taehyung with him. Hoseok unfazed sang as he held Taehyung.Taehyung had his arms draped around their necks as they brought him.

They dropped him on the red carpeted floor and I glared at them.

Dropping themselves lazily on the couch, I could see Pia sit on the floor, running her hand on Taehyung's face. He looked disheveled and he reeked of alcohol and sweat. I scrunched my nose and looked at the three of them who seemed out of breath.

"How long has he been out? "

Namjoon asks

"Well, over 24 hours" Jimin replies, out of breath.

"What did you guys do to make him pass, out for that long! "

I glared at Yoongi in particular, in return he just gave me a bored look.

"Uhhh, it was Yoongi hyung's idea "

(Author laughs :aaaaah, that's my wrecker! Go sassy Suga"

As if I knew!

As Hoseok pointed at him, he only rolled his eyes at me.

I sighed

"What did you do to the kid? "

"Nothing, I just broke a few bones, I'm sure it's healed by now "

He shrugged

"MIN YOONGI! "

"Come on Jin, I need my beauty sleep, goodnight "

He waves his hands around at me, standing up and yawning as he goes. I sighed
"That guy is not reliable at all "
I scowled at him and Jimin snorted

"I heard that! "

Yoongi yells from up the stairs, this time I rolled my eyes.

"Oh seriously hyung, we had no choice but to knock him out. That kid really kept up a good fight "

"Ughh, my jaw is broken "

Jimin whines , messaging his jaws. I rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help but to grin. My kid brother is one hella of a fighter.

"Duhh... Of course he wouldn't be an easy target. He's a Kim"

I say rolling my eyes. They just scoffed at me

"Ha! But a Jeon could beat his ass pretty fine "

Hoseok smirks and I scowled at him for ruining in my brag. I didn't know but I couldn't be sure if he could beat Jungkook, well he had a chance.

"Anyways, carry him to his room. I'll be leaving "

They both whined

"Uhh..me too "

Namjoon hurries upstairs.

"Hyung that's not fair !"
Jimin let out a pouty whines and I glared at him.

"Life is not fair "

I replied and hurried upstairs,  not wanting to help carry Taehyung too.

"Pia, you ok? "

I ask, stopping in my tracks.

"Yes oppa "

She replies, her eyes still fixed on Taehyung. That girl is whipped as much as Jungkook is.

It wasn't long until I got to my room. I went to my closet and looked for some sweats and a pink t-shirt. Well I know Jungkook hates colours but if he was really in need of clothes, he'll shut up and wear it.

Shrugging, I knocked on the guest room that was a few rooms away from his original room currently occupied by Luna.

I pushed it opened, hearing the shower rubbing.

How long has he been showering?

I slowly opened the door and threw the dress onto the floor of the bathroom.

Making my way to the single couch, I sat on it and pulled out my phone, busying myself as I waited for him.

Soon the shower turned off and after about a minute, the bathroom door open revealing him in my pink shirt.

His hair was drenched as he run a towel to dry it.
I stifled a laugh, seeing him in a multicolored dress for the first time.

He glared at me and mumbled

"Pink? Seriously hyung ?"

This time I threw my head and laughed breathlessly. He looked good in it though. He glared at me , shaking his head and making his way to sit on his bed. I crossed my legs and stared at him, my laughter long gone.

"You forgot she hurts when you hurt right? "

I blurted out , watching him shit up straight, a startled look on his face.

His brows gathered in worry as he looked back at me, pushing his inner cheek with his tongue.

"I...... I"

"Yeah you forgot I know "

"She did cry a lot, just so you know "

He clenched his fist, grinding his jaws together as he stared at the floor.

"Is she ok? "

He asked, raking his damped hair. I sighed and un-crossed my legs, standing up and walking to him.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, he still avoided my gaze.

"Yeah , she's ok. Goodnight Jungkook, don't beat yourself about it, she's not angry "

He didn't say anything. Removing my hand from his shoulder, I shoved my hands into my pocket and walked out. Sighing, I closed the door behind me,

These two will be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~''''

Ok, short? I know.
How's everyone doing? I hope y'all good?
Al ryt see u guys around, stay safe!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

91.7K 6.4K 64
"Indigo, please just listen to me. If you know what's good for you, stay away from him." - Werewolf AU
5.4K 194 34
"i hate it" "i hate you" "i hate you tae for leaving me all alone" [ taekook ]
389K 13.8K 49
"Who are you?" I asked... Not paying attention to the lies they say... "We..." The man spoke.. Supposing it's Namjoon "Are.." Jin continued.. "Vampir...
53.5K 1.4K 28
"s-she is your mate." Namjoon said with his shocked expression. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Mate? Wtf is that?!" Jungkook yelled. Namjoon sighed...