BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... More

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
9 Unexpected Solution
10 Soul Feel...?
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
28 Shocking Proposal
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
35 Two more dots...
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
44 Surprise Visit
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
54 Sacred Relationship
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
63 Trap
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

14 Fan...

9.2K 475 30
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 14 

Khushi thought she is dreaming. But she sensed someone is opening the door. She tried to keep her eyes open. Getting inside the building, Arnav searched here and there.

"Khushiiiiiiiiii....." he shouted her name again, leaving "Ms. Gupta" behind.

Still, Khushi was not sure about Arnav's presence. But again, Arnav shouted her name. She slowly came out of the table and stood, gathering her remaining energy. She stood holding the pillar and Arnav saw her and understood that she is collapsing. 

He rushed towards her who was losing her consciousness. He circled her waist before she hit the floor. Khushi fell on his chest and fainted completely.

Arnav's hands automatically wrapped her petit figure, close to his heart, unknowingly. He stood there, having Ms. Gupta in his arms circle, forgetting that he is standing in the demolishing building.

It's really Arnav's bad luck that Khushi fainted. She would have heard his thudding heartbeat if she is in her sense. It was ululating like ever before because Arnav was also in the same state of her... scary state. Thank God he saved her. We can't say what he really feels in his heart that he is standing, hugging her.

Aman is a good friend. He is the example of the proverb "A friend in need is a friend indeed". This time also he came for his friend's help... to bring him out of the senseless state... to bring him out of the dangerous building. He called Arnav which brought his sense back. Arnav looked at his own state and dumbfounded. Not to stand one more second in the building, he picked Khushi in his arms and hurried out.

ASR is a LION...his "walking style" adds a strong reason to the name. Today also, we can see the lion's walk even having a girl in his arms.

He made her sit in the car and dialed Aman.

"ASR...."

"Ms. Gupta is safe."

"Thank God" Aman sighed in relief.

"Send me her address. I will drop her in her house"

"Yes ASR"

Disconnecting the call, Arnav secured Khushi with the seatbelt. He looked at her face. Traces of tears were visible all over her face. Her sugar level must be lowered as she is diabetic. He opened the dashboard and removed a honey bottle which he always keeps for an emergency.

Clutching her jaws, he slightly pressed her cheek to open her mouth. She opened her mouth a little like a cuckoo bird. Arnav slowly poured the honey into her mouth. Khushi gulped a little and spitted a little. Taking water from a water bottle, he wiped her mouth. He leaned on the car door, looking at Ms. Gupta.

What would have happened if something horrible happened to her? It might be her mistake of coming to this place. But... it doesn't matter at all. Don't know what she is thinking about him. Arnav Singh Raizada worried a lot about it.

He started the car towards the address which Aman sent to him.

Arnav stopped the car in front of Gupta House. He saw her head resting on his shoulder. Usually he doesn't like if any girl touches him. But now, he doesn't know why he doesn't feel anything like before. He gulped.

Picking her in his arms, he went to the house. The door was open. He entered in. He saw a woman in forties. She panicked seeing Khushi unconscious. She is none other than her mother Garima.

"Khushiiii....what happened to my daughter?"

"She fainted"

Arnav looked here and there. Garima understood his point and showed Khushi's room. He kept her on the bed. He felt something in his heart when his collar was pulled by Khushi who is gripping it. 

He slowly removed her hand from his shirt.

"She didn't even attend our call, today. Don't know why she is doing this. She won't attend any call if she is busy. Sometimes, she forgets to eat. She even forgets that she is a diabetic. Today also she would have done the same, I suppose" Garima blabbered.

Arnav looked at her surprisingly. He thought she will scold him for his previous acts of troubling Ms. Gupta but nope. It didn't happen. Means, didn't Ms. Gupta tell her parents about him?

Arnav saw a man rushing inside the room. He is Shashi Gupta.

"Garima...."

"Khushi came" Garima said.

"Thank God" Shashi gasped.

"He brought her," Garima said.

Shashi looked at Arnav.

"You...?"

"Arnav Singh Raizada" Arnav uttered softly.

"Ohhh.... That means, Khushi's BOSS...? ASR...? What a pleasant surprise? I really wanted to meet you. What a great man you are.... Khushi always talks about you. She never gets bored of talking about you. Your hard work... your efforts... your management skills... she likes everything. In fact, she is your FAN" Shashi laughed.

Arnav was looking at Khushi unbelievably while Shashi talking. This is not what he expected. According to ASR's perception, girls complain a lot, like a cry baby. They gain sympathy from everyone, especially from parents. But, it seems, there is no such scene in Gupta house. That's why he is getting treated in the good way by her parents.

"I have to go" Arnav uttered with guilty.

"I want you to eat something in our house but Khushi told me that today is your parent's death anniversary. You would like to eat at your house, right?" Shashi asked which made him more surprised. So, she is a girl who shares everything with her parents but not negative things.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Try to come some other day," Shashi said.

Arnav again nodded yes.

"She no needs to come to the office tomorrow. Ask her to take rest, Sir" Arnav gave the privilege to Khushi which he never gave to anyone.

"Thank you so much" Shashi smiled. Arnav left but not without looking at Khushi.

Arnav's mind crowded by Khushi's thought. She didn't say anything to her parents about him, doesn't mean she is thinking good of him. He himself heard her talking with Aman about him that she doesn't want to be HIS close one. She has no good image of him. He knew that. And adding to it, today's incident....he sighed.

But... What was that her father told him about her? SHE IS YOUR FAN. Is it true? How could she praise a man who is continuously troubling her? Does Ms. Gupta think of HIM greater? Is she his FAN? Did he ruin it by his own behavior? He hated himself for mistaking her.

RM

Anjali was pacing here and there as it was 9 o'clock. Arnav was never been late like today. She was nervous. Anjali saw him coming and she hugged him.

"Where were you Chotte? You know how worried I was?"

"I know Di... I know you will be waiting for me. That's why I want to have dinner with you"

He looked so vulnerable. Anjali thought it's because of their parent's death anniversary. She nodded yes.

"Let's eat together," she said.

"Let me get fresh".

"I will bring the plate to your room"

Anjali went to the kitchen and Arnav went to his room. NK, who was waiting for Anjali to leave, came to Arnav.

"Nannav, how is Khushi?"

"She was unconscious"

"What her parents said?"

"They are thinking that she would have skipped food in the work tension."

NK sighed. He dialed Shashi's number. Before NK asked anything,

"Khushi is fine Nanne," Shashi said.

"Has she gained her consciousness?"

Arnav was looking at him silently not showing his curiosity.

"Just now... Garima is feeding her food"

"Thank God..."

"Do you want to talk to her?"

"No uncle. Let her eat first. I will talk to her tomorrow"

"Ok"

"Good night uncle"

NK disconnected the call. Arnav started to his room delighted as she is fine. He got fresh thinking about Khushi's perception of him.

Shashi's stance of "She is your FAN" was echoing in his ears.

He turned the shower off.

Doesn't FAN mean ADMIRER? He smiled while wiping his hair.

He saw Anjali coming with two plates. Taking a plate from her hand, he sat on the bed. The siblings started eating. Arnav started slowly.

"I'm disappointed DI"

"Why Chotte?"

Arnav said about the building issue, cutting about Khushi's incident.

"I was so excited about the building, Di. This is the first time; I failed in something which related to our parents"

"Don't think like that Chotte. Sometimes, it looks like a loss but it might give us something better. You will get to know that very soon. I'm sure; your plan might have slipped from your hand but our Mumma and Papa will give you better than that which will change your life"

Arnav was staring at her not blinking. It was visible on his face that which DOTS he is connecting.

"I heard like, Ma calling my name today," Arnav said.

"That means she would have saved you from something... Or you would get something precious. Right?"

"Maybe... the first one..."

"Whatever...don't lose hope."

Arnav nodded yes.

"Are you alright, Chotte?"

"After having a little chatting with you..."

Anjali touched his cheek smilingly.

A person who heard their talks from behind the door understood that Arnav is fond of Anjali. She decided to move her coins towards Anjali to get Mr. ASR tag. Yes, you are right. She is Laya. She silently went back to her room planning something.

To be continued...

Next inkitt update

Apologize?

In the meanwhile

GH

Garima was feeding food to Khushi. Khushi was eating slowly as she felt so weak. Suddenly, she coughed. Giving her the glass of water, Garima caressed her back. Khushi drank water while touching her chest. She felt a sticky substance on her dress. She touched it and tried to find out what it is. Garima looked at her and she saw a drop of HONEY on her lower neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.7K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
84.1K 2.6K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
438K 22.8K 55
You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this?" because I have no answer. He is like t...
66.5K 3.3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...