Often

Par beautybreezy

Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 4

1.7K 58 7
Par beautybreezy

"But ma I really don't need a car. Kendrick always drives us around" I said resting my legs on the couch. "So what! Say if its not a "squad" event then how are you going to travel?" She snapped. I really didn't want a car with my irresponsible ass like what if I park in a no parking ? Then she's going to curse me out or something. "Then I'll take a cab like I've been doing ma" I sighed. "Well not anymore so good thing you got your drivers license already. So get up put your shoes on and let's go get this car!" My mom said. "Fine ma!" I sighed and put on my designed timbs. "So what kind of cars do you like?" My mom asked supper geeked. "Well Trey got this 1962 Chevy and its beautiful mommy" I said playing with my hair as she drove. "Hmm who's this Trey boy that I'm forever hearing about but never seen before" she cooed. I laughed and looked her way. "He's some boy I talk to, well not just some boy because we been talking for a minute, but yeah we be enjoying each other company" I smiled. "I always thought you and Ashton would finally give up the shaningans and finally date each other out in the open" she shrugged. "No Ash is really my best friend but speaking of him.... He wants to date me but has a girlfriend like how do you expect me to be attracted to you after knowing that?" I said unlocking my phone. "Well I knew one of you were faking the funk!!" She laughed at me. Laughing at my crazy ass mom Ashton called my phone, ending my mom and my conversation.

"Oh hey! You're going to live forever!!"

"Whats up and why is that?"

"Mommy and I were talking about you"

"Hmmm talking ya shit huh?"

"A little bit but mostly me"

"I know, but you want to come with me shopping?"

"I wish I have to go pick out my car"

"Why you sound upset?"

"Its a big responsibility like a baby! And lord right along with everybody else knows that I'm not ready for a baby"

"Shut up because our little London should be here any day now"

"Bye Ashton! But okay that means you're helping me with the car?"

"You know I got you. But quick question, are you picking your best friend up?"

"You know I'm going to be on my way" I giggled.

"Okay so come surprise me"

"Okay". My mom was looking at me with the only smirk on her face. "What now ma?" I laughed. "Seems like you want to be more than Ashton's best friend too but this tea though" she said. And I started laughing real hard. "Eww don't speak like that!" I laughed following her into the car shop. "Whatever girl! Let's pick this car out" she laughed. We were looking around and I fell in love with this all white 2015 Ford Mustang GT fastback. "Ma this is the one!!" I screamed jumping up and down. "I thought you just wasn't excited" She teased me. "Until I seen this!! I need the picture for Ashton to see" I laughed pulling out my iPhone 6s. Why am I just realizing that my mom spoils me ? And she really don't even need my ghost ass father help. "Mommy I want to take you out for dinner tonight. I'll pay for everything" I smiled. "What's all this about?" My mom smiled. "My appreciation, like look how wealthy we are and look how fly and cute I am. And all I want to say is thank you and show you how well appreciated I am of you. Thanks mommy!" I said then hugged her extra tight. "Awww my baby" she smiled then wiped her tears. My mom loves feeling appreciated so yes a few tears be falling. "So where you want would you like to go?" I asked her. "Okay let me buy your car first and then let me head home so I can get dolled up" she cooed. "Okay" I smiled. My mom brought the car for me and we really didnt have to sign papers since my mom has two cars already. So I got my keys and was on my way to pick up Ashton.

I parked my car and ran into the Burberry store all excited; which is Ashton's favorite store. "Ashton?" I said out loud. "I'm over here!" He said and I walked over to him. "Hey Ash" I said then hugged him. "What's up short stuff? Where's your baby at?" He smiled hugging me. "Parked out front waiting on you" I said and sent the pictures to Kiara, Giselle, Kaitlynn and Brianna. They were all going crazy while I shopped with Ashton. I brought my mom a few things and then dropped Ashton off and went home. "Momma I hope you ready!" I yelled. "Baby seems like I have other plans, but I swear when I get back we can have our little dinner" she pouted with her four Louis Vuitton cases in her hand. I crossed my arms and stood in my double joint way. "Where are you going?" I asked looking at her goofy smile. "To New York for two weeks. Its a business trip but Michael is coming with me" she cooed. Why was she really this happy ? Like I'm not going to be left all alone. "Um okay so I might stay at my girls house or Brianna's or probably Ashton's" I shrugged then plopped down on the couch. "I always tell your yellow ass stop plopping on my couch! Now get out of my living room. And you can't stay over at Ashton's not happening" she said. "But he's closer to the house than any of them are" I argued. "Too bad get the packing" she said. "No how about I have a sleep over for tonight then see whose house I want to be in" I said not really wanting to go anywhere. "That's waaaay better so I'm inviting Korey over so he can help you watch the house for tonight" She said looking at her watch. My mom don't even know how bad she's falling into my trap right now but okaaaaaay. "Okay let me call him and you have a safe trip. Love you good night" I said ready for her to go. "Well damn! I'll miss you too, but I'll have a surprise for you when I get back" she said then kissed my forehead and left. I jumped on the couch and started twerking. "Turn up!" I yelled then called my day ones and my cousins. Confirming a Pajama party was going happened tonight. Yes it was last minute but what the hell !! I had two weeks of straight turning up. The party spot is going to be at my house every Friday or Saturday; that's if this party turns out right. Kendrick and the boys came over to re arrange the living room while I promoted the party and Kiara and Giselle ordered out fun drinks. I don't drink but the turn up is real tonight. Usually my mom would leave my ass with a babysitter or have my Uncle George watch me. Thank god she didn't do either because I have plans for these two weeks. I called up Trey while I changed into my Victoria Secret cheetah print footsie on but I unzippered it to my belly (yes I had a matching PINK sports bra on) with my Uggs.

"What's up Jai?"

"I'm having a pajama party, care to come?"

"I'm coming, but let me invite my bros"

"Okay don't be a no show or we will be fighting!"

"I'm coming ma. I swear"

"Okay see you at the party"

I giggled then hung up the phone. "I can't believe you still talk to him" Brianna cooed, her belly was showing way more than before. "Yeah I do, but that's still not my boyfriend" I shrugged. "Why not?!" She yelled. "I don't know. Something is telling me not to rush it" I shrugged. "Yes listen to that "something" because you don't want to end up like me. Look my belly is poking out already" Brianna said lifting up her shirt. "Awww my baby can't wait to meet her mommy that's why!" I squealed rubbing her stomach. "Ha ha but I'm not scared now but I know I'll be when its time to actually take her home" Brianna sighed and sat on my bed. "I swear I'll spend two weeks or a month at your house to help you" I said sitting next to her. "Awww you really love me?" She squealed hugging me. I started laughing. "Yes girl but you know I'm really using you for your baby" I joked making her laugh. "I know but let me go start up this laptop since I'm the DJ for the night" Brianna said getting back up. "Don't get in your prego feelings and having us listening to Keyshia Cole" I laughed. We went down to the living room and Kaitlyn couldn't stay out of Korey face. Woaaaah I can't have my best friend and cousin fighting so I had to put that to a end. "Kaitlyn back off thats Giselle's sweetie but I got some flavors on their way so don't worry" I said as we walked away from Korey. "Sister you a hater!" Korey joked. "Where's Giselle and them?" Kaitlyn asked. "I sent them to get the drinks" I said. "Yes you know how I love turning up!" She cheered while twerking. I laughed and shook my head walking away from her. "Hey girl with the pretty long hair" Ashton sang while spinning me around. I laughed and faced him. "Hey your pajamas are cute!" I cheered while looking at his Polo pajama pants and shirt. "Good looking this wasn't last minute but I never planned on wearing this either. How come you always make me do things I thought I would never do?" Ashton asked sliding his hands down to my waist. "Don't start Ash you've been doing good with not flirting me" I said pulling away. Like that boy is crazy !! Both of our bae's are on their way why do this to ourselves ?! Yes I have the same taunting feelings for Ashton, well I been had mine but still I'm very controlling with my feelings. "I respect it but can I ask you this?" "What's Ashton?" "Why are you blushing?". I made a stank face trying to hide the fact that I was blushing then walked away from him as well. Here came Giselle and Kiara with the alcohol so we started mixing the drinks up and slicing up fruit or having candy drinks.

Sooner than that a lot of people were filling up my living room and grabbing drinks as well. I grabbed me a cup and went dancing with everybody. So far Brianna was doing good with her prego mood swings and she had me all over the living room. Watching Trey walk in I wanted him to find me. So I kept on dancing and drinking until he pulled me into a hug. "What's up boy?" I smiled up at him. "What's up Jai? What you drinking ma?" Trey asked holding me. "Its called fun drinks" I smiled, the liquor was most definitely hitting me right about now. Especially when Cash Out "She twerking" came on, I most definitely had to twerk to this. I looove this song. So I grabbed Trey hand and started dancing on him with my tongue out. Sorry I'm hella ratchet when the henny in my system and twerking music comes on. But Trey didn't seem to mind the attention I was giving him either. "Yo I need some air!" Trey laughed then walked outside. I laughed then went to go check on Brianna. "Hey Bri. Are you good?" I asked leaning on the table. "Yes child.... Oh my gosh you're drunk!!! Yessss Jaidell!! You all tipsy and what not" she cheered me on. I laughed then grabbed another cup, I some what like this feeling its not as bad as I thought it would be. Destiny walked in with Ashton; he doesn't drink so I'm guessing she wanted another cup. "Best friend I see you. But when are you going to dance with your best friend?" I smirked knowing that I was working Destiny nerves. "I got you. Let me see you getting crazy again" Ashton said and winked at me. "Ohhh I'm telling" Brianna teased. "Nah you don't want to do that" Ashton smiled and I agreed with him. But truth is Ashton didn't want to see his girlfriend get floored again. "Okay so can all ya get out?" Brianna joked. We all laughed then left the kitchen, but Ashton let go of Destiny so we could dance. And it was another one of my favorite twerking songs that came on which was "Freak Ho" by Speaker Knockerz. I touched the floor and started bouncing my ass on Ashton, nothing personal but just a show for Destiny and her little "friends". With Ashton being no help he lift me up in the air and kept on dancing. "Ashton!" Both Destiny and I yelled, but the only difference is I was laughing. So Ashton put me down but kept on dancing. "Yo you wild you know Destiny wants to yell at you right?" I laughed looking back at him. Ashton shrugged his shoulders while sticking out his tongue. I couldn't stop laughing at his rude ass, like he's too disrespectful. But once the song ended Destiny snatched up Ashton and Trey snatched up me. "Ya danced hella freaky for that just to be your best friend" Trey snapped. "Relax Trey. Its only to get his girlfriend mad because she's annoying him" I slurred, my second cup was gone. "And you're drunk so you probably did mean to dance on him the way he wanted or the way you wanted" Trey spat. Excuse me ? Does somebody have a attitude ? Cute. "Trey you can leave my party! If its a problem on how I dance" I snapped making his boys look at me. No one could really hear us but I guess they see that I was yelling at him; I guess. "Alright bye!" He yelled then left with his friends. The living room was still full as hell so I didn't care about them leaving. I grabbed one more cup and went back to dancing. I checked on Brianna again but she was already eating so I went back to dancing. The party ended like three or four in the morning and everybody still didn't want to leave. But it was time to go, my girls and I were all hella sleepy. Ashton left to take Destiny and her friends home so I locked my door. I don't even remember how I got in my bed or even getting up them crazy spiral ass steps.

Waking up wrapped in my comfortable blankets, I looked at Giselle and all the girls sitting up talking about the party. "Hey ya" I said then went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Jaidell your phone really won't stop ringing! I bet it's off that turnt ass party you threw!!" Kaitlyn bragged. I laughed then tied my hair up and started brushing my teeth. "That's crazy but I was drunk yesterday. I know I have to say sorry to somebody but I just don't remember" I laughed sitting back down on my bed. "You drinking again tonight?" Kiara asked before sipping on her bottle of water. "What's tonight?" I asked looking at everybody goofy smiles. "Another party!!" They all cheered. My eyes grew huge at them. "And how the hell did this happen?" I asked them. "Well nobody couldn't get in touch with you so they hit us all up asking for another party tonight and the theme is a all white affair" Kaitlyn cheered. "All white affair in a house? No shade. No shade" I smirked and they all laughed at me. "Everybody saying its a go!!" Giselle cheered and they all agreed with her. "So then that's what we doing" I finally agreed with them. And they all started twerking besides Brianna she laughed at them. "Ratchet thots go in likeeee" Brianna laughed as we continue to laugh. "So are ya coming to stay with me next week again so we can turn this house out?" I exclaimed and they all nodded their heads with excitement. I grabbed my towel and took a shower then put on my gray sweat suit and my high top all white Nike's. Grabbing my phone it continued to go off like a mad house. I was answering to everybody while lounging on my couch. The girls went to go shopping or pick up an all white outfit from their houses.

Noticing Trey was the only one who didn't call me or text me all day I called him. But he ignored both my text and phone call so I called him like three or four more times and still the same thing happened. So I got in my car and drove over to his house and his best friend Ethan was just leaving out so I walked inside his house. Trey had his phone right on his lap while he was playing his Xbox one. "This nigga" I mumbled to myself and then walked into the living room. "Trey, what's your problem? Why aren't you answering me" I asked mugging him. Trey continued to ignore me so I kindly walked over to his game system and shut the whole thing off. "Yo why would you do that?" He asked me and I shrugged. "What are you ignoring me for?!" I yelled. "I'm done with you go get your best friend or whatever you want to call him. I'm not up for your love triangle" Trey said. I laughed and sat on the couch. "Sometimes I be thinking you actually want Ashton but I'm not sure.... Do you?" I questioned. "Don't play with me you're the one who cursed me out and kicked me out of your party just so you can be in that nigga face" Trey said and here walked in this girl with pink hair. Yeah she was pretty but that pink was too bright for ass. "Baby what I keep telling you about leaving that damn door open?! And who's she?" Pinky asked. I started laughing then got up. "I'm just leaving! Bye Trey it was fun fucking today!! I felt that shit in my stomach" I clearly lied and slammed the door. Ass whole much ? So I'm sitting here wasting my time while he fucked with a pink hair bitch ?! Okaaaaay Trey ! Nice games well played. And this is why I don't lose my focus with boys. I got in my car and drove back home to a empty house. Yes I liked Trey but once you try to play me I treat you like you NEVER existed. Here came Ashton with the boys all ready and stuff. "Hey Ash" I smiled hugging him. "What's up Jai boogie?" He smiled. "Ain't nothing but ya ready for the freaks I see!!" I smirked looking at all their dope ass outfits. I mean you would think that they were dressed for a video shoot. They all started smiling and dusting themselves off. I laughed and plopped down on my couch. "But its only six o'clock" I giggled, they are fools. Kendrick and Ashton shrugged their shoulders. "I can't deal" I laughed then went and opened the door for Brianna and them. "Woop woop I see the turn up is going to be real tonight!" I cheered letting them in. "Girl yes watch me tonight!!" Giselle said twerking her way upstairs. I laughed. I guess they were starting to get ready too. So after making the fun drinks with Ashton; I followed behind them and went to get ready. I put on my 'Just Twerk It' leotard with my all white Robin jeans and my red and white 12's. With my hair, I left it bone straight and put on my gold Juicy necklace and bracelet to match, and I put on a little make up as well. "I wear all white when I'm feeling godly" We all laughed at that corny ass line. Like that is the pack it up all white caption. Then went downstairs with Ashton and the boys. Kendrick and everybody else was smoking outside on the front porch while Ashton was on his phone. So I sat on his lap "hi ugly" I said taking his hat. "Oh shit you scared me" he chuckled then his eyes searched my whole body. "I'm guessing you like what you see?" I said looking at him. And he started smirking then cracked a smile at me. "I hate when you do that shit to me. Like you flirt with me but don't let me do it to you" he said resting his hands on my thighs. "You wanna know the truth?" I asked taking a seat next to him. Because how will I be able to get my point across if I'm on his lap. "Yeah tell me the truth" Ashton said looking at me. "Ashton I love you as a best friend like real talk no hyping you or anything. So I know if we do date its going to ruin our friendship because you're a ho. And that's going to hurt my feelings knowing that I'm your girlfriend and you don't even care enough to control your thotty ways. And then that's when I'm not even going to want to be around you and bam there goes our friendship" I said looking at him. Ashton started laughing then leaned back on the couch. "See you're laughing now when I'm being serious and this is how I know you're never going to be able to take me serious" I said getting annoyed. "Like why laugh Ashton?" I continued. "Yo cool out Jaidell. Nobody would cheat on you because every girl I would try to step out with would be a downgrade and you know I don't even do those, to brag about washed up looking things. And we already know everything about each other so why wouldn't we be a perfect couple ? Like you really be playing your boy. But I say less" Ashton said then picked his phone back up. Then he continued "And I love you too death so why would I cheat on you knowing that will hurt you?" he asked then got up and left me sitting on the couch all by myself. I felt so stupid and just rested my head into my lap. "Yo you good?" Kendrick asked resting his hand on my back. "Yeah I'm fine" I sighed then got up walking away. "Where's Ashton?" I asked everybody who was sitting on the porch. "He went walking to go get Destiny and her friends" Giselle said. "Fuck" I sighed then walked back in my house. "Awww you looking for bae?" Brianna teased. "Shut up prego!" I laughed and went to lay down. I laid on my bed and invited Trey to the party so he called me.

"Nah you trying to set me up?"

"Boy whats?! I mean you weren't my man so its no hard feelings right?"

"Word so I'm showing up tonight again".

Then the music started blasting like even my bed was vibrating. I got up and ran downstairs to a living room full of people and more people were walking in as I walked to the living room. "Aye!" I cheered and started dancing with everybody. I felt somebody pull me to them, hoping it was Ashton I looked back and it was Trey. "Oh you actually came I see" I said looking at him. "Yeah but I wanted to apologize. I mean you did tell me how you don't like getting played or anything and I fucked up but how could I not be yours?" Trey asked looking into my eyes. "That was sweet as hell Trey but nah stay with Pinky" I laughed at calling her Pinky and he started laughing too. "We fucked though?" He asked laughing real hard. "Nah I was tight because she looked dinky ass hell and look what you sent for but FYI she's pretty" I laughed and then punched him. "Yo chill!" He laughed grabbing me up and put me in the corner. "No I should be pissed the fuck off with you!" I laughed as he still held my hands. "Alright I swear I'm sorry, but I should beat you up too" he smirked. "Why?!" I asked and we started laughing. "One you was drunk to the max, two you kicked me out because you wanted to dance wild and three my nigga are you a stripper or something?" Trey smirked. "What's?!" I laughed and he let me go. "Nah you twerk too good especially since you're not blessed back there" Trey smirked as I flipped both birds at him. "Its cool. I look better than ya bitch though" I smirked and Brianna walked over to us. "Um Ashton is back" she smiled. "Okay" I said then turned my attention back to Trey. "So are we cool?" Trey asked hugging me. "Yes Trey" I smirked rolling my eyes. "Good I thought I wouldn't able to see this cute ass face again" He smiled at me. "Trey!! Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. And he started laughing then kissed my cheek. "She's right here" he chuckled pulling my body against his. "Adios Trey. I don't have no damn pink hair and I'm not thicker than four snickers" I retorted then walked away from him. I was about to go talk to Ashton but random boys kept on grabbing me to dance. So I danced with them and then when I did find Ashton he was cuddling with Destiny. I sucked my cheeks in and walked the other way.

The party was still fun as hell and I continued to dance my legs off. We partied until the same time, but this time I stood awake. "What's wrong Jai?" Brianna asked laying next to me. Giselle and them been asleep especially with them being drunk. "Okay so Trey been had a girlfriend or whatever--- and she cut me off. "Oh my god usually you would brush that shit off what's up?! You wanted to make him bae?" Brianna pouted. I smirked and put my face in the pillow. "Awww you did?! I never thought your player ass would ever be able to catch feelings!" she squealed. The way she thinks of me, ha ! "I don't know its just that I thought he was different but whatever and that's not my only problem" I said sitting up. "Wait no! Let's spill this tea and make smoothies first!!" Brianna cheered. I laughed and threw the pillow at her. "You're such a bitch" I laughed and we went downstairs to make our smoothies. "Wait so why were you and Trey were all giggly today?" Brianna smiled sipping on straw. "I invited him to the party and we were just talking" I shrugged. "Hmmm so is his girlfriend bad or she's a basic?" Brianna smirked tilting her head. "She's bad, but shawty do got like a bubble gum pink hair color" I smirked and we started laughing real hard together. "Wow she's a dinky bitch I'm guessing" Brianna shook her head. "You can say that but now let me tell you about Ashton" I said then covered my ears. Brianna was squealing so loud I had to hit her again with the pillow. "Okay okay I'll shut up but you have to start talking as soon as I stop" she smirked. "Fine but okay...." And I told her everything that was happening between Ashton and I. Brianna was going crazy like she couldn't stay still and her smile was bigger than Kool -Aid Jammer guy. "Nah let him stay with Destiny, don't go taking nobody nigga. Let Ashton cool off because you two be acting like a couple already and shit. I'm chanting for y'all but you and him just have to work it out" Brianna said. "Okay but check you out Oprah" I laughed then hugged her. We laughed then fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

768K 40.8K 40
her childhood nemesis is back, much to her despise. ; copyright © tobi. 2016 STARTED: DECEMBER 26th, 2016 FINISHED: OCTOBER 28, 2018
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
933K 41.5K 63
Kaiser was always "rebellious and hard headed". She was a tough girl raised by her older brother Malcolm. So it was hard for her to embrace her girly...
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...