Forget me | Yenyul

Galing kay gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... Higit pa

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XIX: Promise

454 30 10
Galing kay gearsecond_kwangbae

You know... Yuri might just be like her.
She'll also leave you one day.
Even if it doesnt seem possible now, who knows?
If she gets her memories back, she'll eventually leave.
You'll be alone again.

These thoughts kept on repeating over and over. My head is just about to burst and I want to cry. It was late but I quietly walked home pretending I had a hard day at my job.

Those thoughts still kept on bugging me. I dont know what to do by the time Yuri leaves me.

I slowly entered the house and ate the food prepared for me at the table. I took a quick shower and went to Yuri's room. She was sitting at the study table next to her bed. I saw that she was writing something but I didnt bother to ask.

"How was your day?" She said quickly turning to me as I sat down the bed. I let my body fall and felt the soft bed swallow a part of me.

She wont leave you ... she wont leave you
Everything will be alright

Everything will be alright. Yuri loves you, she loves you Yena.

Even if I try to convince myself with these words, it wont work. Because I still dont know what will happen ... what if she's just like them?

She moved to the bed and layed her body next to mine. "Is everything alright?" my heart started beating fast. I dont know why but i'm super nervous right now. It feels like everything will go away.

"I'm scared" I said still not looking at her. I felt her sigh then she held my hand. "Me too"

"I'm scared that you'll go with your friends and leave me behind. I'm scared that you'll get your memories then break up with me. I'm scared to face the truth about my past. I'm scared unnie, I'm so scared about the thought that our past is slowly gaining on us" I faced her and hugged her. I guess I wasnt the only one who was feeling that way.

When I thought I was having a hard time, she also did. I guess were facing this together and that for me is already beautiful.

"Yuri, Let's promise to never leave each other okay?" We smiled at each other then she nodded.

"I promise"

////

*Three months later

I woke up late as usual, there were already 10 missed calls on my phone but I didnt bother to pick it up. I went downstairs and saw the maids already preparing the food.

"Oh, Yena! Come join me for lunch!" Seungmin oppa called me as I shaked my head and went to him. "I can't, I have an something important to do"

"Ehhhh? We havent had lunch together in ages come on~" I tapped his shoulder and chuckled. "We had lunch together yesterday"

"But I missed my little sister" I gave him a hug and left the dining area. I went back to my room and took a shower.

After an hour or so, i'm already dressed and ready to go. My phone kept on ringing, I told her that i'd meet up with her at exactly 1:00 pm. But she kept on texting me since yesterday.

I went downstairs and bid oppa goodbye. "Wait up! You have to be back before morning okay?" I nodded as I ran outside to the car.

//////

"Why havent you been answering my calls!?" I quietly sat infront of her and just stared. "Yah, Choi Yena!"

I raised my hand and called for a waitress. "I'll order what she ordered" she nodded then left. I moved my gaze to Hyewon who kept on calling me.

"Yena, why didn't you answer my calls?" I took a deep sigh and stared at her. "I told you, i'll meet up with you at 1 pm today"

"Not that ... yesterday" I quickly shaked my head remembering what happened yesterday. "I told you I wouldnt come to watch the movie"

"Is it because of her?" I nodded as my food came. I'm in a bit of a hurry to finish this, so that I could leave already. "The others didnt come as well, it was only me, her, Minju and Yujin"

"Then I bet you had a great day" I continued to eat as she shaked her head at me. "No we didn't, we went home right after the movie finished. Dont worry we took good care of her"

I quickly finished my food and stood up to leave. "Wait!~"

"Dont tell me you've already made your decision?" I slowly nodded as she shaked her head. "Whatever happens, I hope you good luck"

I went back to the car and texted her if she's already there. She didnt reply but I know she came there early. I went to the place and saw her standing at the corner of the alley. I drove my car to her and told her to come inside.

It was quiet, but I think it was the good kind. I drove us to a near park. She told me last time that she wanted to walk at the park with me.

We still havent talked but we kept on walking and enjoying the fresh air. It was a beautiful day and it would be better if we were talking but it was too awkward.

We came across a playground. It was cloudy and only a few people were there. I was about to ask her if she wanted to play for a bit. But when I looked, she was already sitting at the swing.

There were a few kids there and when I was about to go to Yuri, a kid went to me. I stared at him and he stared back. "Why?"

He pointed at the swing set, there were only two swings. One girl was sitting while the other was occupied by Yuri.

He held at the end of my shirt and slowly pulled me to Yuri. She looked at the young boy who was pulling me then at me. I didnt want to tell her to stand up and give the swing to the boy. So I went to the little girl who was sitting at the other swing.

She stopped as she stared at me. The young boy was still holding unto my shirt. "Ah! Hello" I shyly said as I scatched my neck.

She stood up grabbed my shirt and pulled me to the seesaw. The boy quickly ran and went to the slide. I thought he wanted the swing? weird.

I played seesaw with the little girl. I kept on glancing at Yuri who was just looking at us. When she got bored of the seesaw she went back to the swing and asked me to push her.

I gave Yuri a glance but she didnt bother to look back. After a few pushing, I got tired and told the girl that i'll take a break first. She stood up and patted the swing, telling me to sit.

I sat down as she slowly tried to push me. She looked so persistent that I didnt want to ruin her mood. I still kept on glancing at Yuri but after a few times, I stopped. Looking up, I just stared at the sky while this little girl keeps on trying to push me. I closed my eyes and just let my body feel the gentle breeze.

"You know, you could stop pushing me. You'll eventually get tired anyways" then I felt a big push it made me rise up the ground. I looked at the side and saw Yuri pushing me.

"I didn't stop, it's you who stopped pushing. You stopped pushing because you needed a break. But you do have a point, you cant push forever. But you should've pushed until you couldnt" She stopped pushing as the swing stopped and I looked at her. "Let's go, i'm hungry"

She walked away as I saw the little girl who was now playing at the slide. I followed her and went to a near convenience store. We took snacks and sat down by the staircase.

"Why did you call me here?" She said finally looking at me. "Why? Can't I call you anymore?" She lowered her head then looked at somewhere.

"It's been a week since we last talked. No calls, messages or anything. You didnt even show up yesterday" I grabbed her hand. And made her look at me. "I'm sorry about that. It's just that ..."

"Your memories are back? Is that it?" I slowly nodded. "You've been saying that since last week. I dont get what that has to do with anything"

"All of them are back, I remember everything. I just need time to think, please understand" She stood up as I followed her and stood up as well.

"Time to think of what? You didn't talk to me for a week, A WEEK! You even avoided me but did I disturb you? No, I let you have your time. And now you called me here for no absolute reason saying that your memories are back" I took a deep breath and took a step back. I've already decided, why should I be afraid?

"I want to break up" she stared at me then went closer. "Ok, let's break up"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23K 810 20
chaewon is an interviewer and was assigned to interview Iz*one not everyone knowing that chewon and minju had a past. Draft: February 9, 2021 Started...
29.1K 1.6K 40
"We're sorry for taking you for granted." "We're sorry we couldn't save you." "We wish we had kept a closer eye on you."
100K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
47.7K 2.2K 27
"You know, speaking up for yourself doesn't hurt you." Date Started:05/12/20 Date Ended:08/27/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - yenyul #1 - 2kim #2 - chaeku...