Malicious Romance

Από Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 53

314 6 0
Από Ekphrastic

As he backed away from Giselle, Dean noticed the upset expression displayed on her face. He didn't know what to do to make her feel better. Apart from him felt a little bit guilty that he had to lock her in this small mansion. He knew the feeling very well of how it should feel like to be locked up in one place. Even though he recognized that what he was doing was wrong, it was his last option for Dean to choose to protect her from his cruel father. He gulped in guilt and then tried to change the topic by telling her, "I'll help you cook." She didn't reply besides giving him a nod.

His stilled heart didn't know what to do to show love. What was love? Was he doing it right? He told her that he loved her, but how come everything was still not feeling right? Dean puzzled quietly. His eyes glanced at her every now and then, not sure of what to say.

After breakfast was done, he helped her carry the two plates full of bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, and a slice of bread to the table. When the atmosphere in the dining room was deadly silence beside the clinging sound of the utensils hitting against the plate, Dean heaved out a loud sigh and then placed his fork and knife down. While his eyes gazed at her, he hesitated to speak because he was not sure of how to start the conversation. She didn't bother to look up besides chewing the bacon in her mouth.

Dean wiped his oily lips with a napkin and then asked in a deep emotionless voice. "What are you thinking? Why are you not saying anything?"

Her eyes shot up to meet his in a split of a second as if his voice startled her. "What am I suppose to say?" She asked in a confused voice.

He narrowed his eyes. "I don't know. You're acting like you are mad at me just because I didn't allow you to call your friends."

"No, I am not." She argued softly.

Feeling unsettled, Dean leaned himself back against the chair. His lips curled a little before he said in a low tone of voice. "You know... you can take back your words if you want." His eyes shifted to stare at her in hesitant, only to see that her brows were furrowing at him in bewilderment. He gritted his teeth when he found the next sentence was hard for him to spit it out. "You don't know me, Giselle. It was wrong for you to say you love me when you don't even know me. Perhaps, it was too early for both of us to say we love each other... Come to think of it, I don't think we know each other." His heart twisted at his own voice at the same time he doubted himself if what he said could make her feel better.

Her eyes began to get watery as she shook her head slightly. "No, that is not true."

Dean hurried to cut her off and continued to tell her the truth of his uncertainty. "Listen... I am not even sure of what love is. My father asked me if I fell in love with you. I couldn't find the answer no matter how hard I tried. My last choice was to say it to you... But, I've never expected you to say it to me first. I don't know what makes you say it. I just wanted you to rethink your words and feeling that you have towards me. I don't want you to regret it."

Giselle clenched her teeth at the same time her eyes grew redder. "You think this is a joke? Why are you doing this to me? For a second, you act all soft and warm... The next second, you act all cold and clueless. I can't keep up with you if you are going to be like this." She nodded as she tried to hold back her tears that were forming in her eyes. Softening her voice, she continued speaking. "It's okay. I'll be okay. I'll be patient, I promise. I will learn from you, and you can learn from me if that makes you feel better." The corner of her lips curved up into a dry smile as she tried to encourage him. "If you are worried that what you do can affect me, then don't worry. I know... I know you... My father told me that The Cobra group, including you, involved with human trafficking and selling drugs."

Dean's eyes grew wider in shock before he quickly controlled his expression to make them emotionless again. He formed a fist with one hand on the table, disliking the fact that she knows about his dark secret. How could that sentence slip off her tongue so easily? He questioned because it was an unacceptable truth to other people.

Giselle noticed the rising tension on Dean's face, which made her reach for his closed grip slowly. "Whether that is true or not, I still see you as you, Dean. I know that my feeling could be too fast... but ever since the first day I met you, I couldn't forget about you. I think... I liked you for a long time, but I was just... fighting my own emotion." She paused to study his face and his piercing gaze that was sharp as a knife. She hoped that her soft words could melt his cold heart, and make him understand her as much as she tried to understand him. "From time to time, some of your actions did hurt me. I admitted that I hated you whenever you treated me badly, but I forgave you. I forgave everything you did because I love you. We can start over, Dean."

Dean's eyes dropped to his hand when he felt her thumb brushing lightly against his rough skin. "I've never intended to hurt you. I never needed anyone in my life... until," His voice came out weakly, almost a whisper. "I..." He paused when his courage disappeared the moment he wanted to admit to her that he wasn't just trafficking people and selling drugs, but he also killed people. He was not even sure if she could take that. What if she leaves him after he told her? He took a deep breath in frustration when anxiety made his chest felt tighter.

"It's okay," Giselle said in reassuring voice when his brows continue to tied together tightly. She peeled his fingers out of his hard fist softly, one by one, and then linked her hand with his. "Like I said... I will be patient. Don't think too much because I am here for you. I will stay here and listen to you. You've risked your life to save mine and all you've asked for is for me to listen. I'm sorry that I acted out of my emotion earlier. I will listen, okay?"

Dean bit his bottom lip when he heard her apologize again. She didn't deserve to be sorry because it should be him to apologize, who didn't understand his own sentiment. His eyes shifted up to look at her before he took a deep breath and nodded slowly. His expression relaxed again when her soft hand gave a firm grip on his. The corner of his lips curved up into a small smile while he swallowed hard.

As the evening sky turned darker, Dean, who was at the casino busy meeting his clients, got a phone call from his father. The old man ordered Dean to go to his penthouse immediately. Without any rejection, Dean left his casino and drove quickly to the resort penthouse. When he arrived at the front of the room, his father's right-hand man opened the door quickly. Dean shot him a deadly glare as he passed him into the room.

While the door was closing behind his back, his eyes darted across the room to see his father was fucking a young woman on a pool table. The moaning sound echoed throughout the room which made Dean felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. Without saying anything, he continued walking toward the sofa before he settled down to face another direction, not wanting to see the nasty show. After a few seconds, he couldn't help but turned his head to glance over to study that young woman. She was brutally beaten. One of her eyes looked as if they got punched meanwhile the corner of her lips was bruised with some blood dripping out. Her body was full of cuts as if she got whipped by a cord rope. Dean took a deep breath in pity and then decided to turn his gaze back to stare at the wine bottle on the small table across from him.

After what seemed like forever, the moaning and the skin-slapping sound started to fade away. His father's serious voice cursed loudly at the woman. "Fucking useless whore! I hate fucking virgins!" When Dean turned to look again, his father drew a pistol with a suppressor from the kitchen counter and then aimed it at the woman. Before Dean could say anything to stop him, his father had already pulled the trigger. A few seconds later, Bowen pushed the woman's legs away, caused her soulless body to roll off the table and drop down instantly to the cold floor with a thud.

Dean exhaled slowly to calm himself as his hands formed tight fists automatically. In frustration, he asked his father. "What do you want to talk about? I don't have time to sit here and watch you fuck these women all day."

His father laughed at the same time he puts on his silky robe. "What's the rush for? Did I make you miss that bitch of yours or something?" Bowen asked in a mocking voice as he grabbed his cigarette and lighted the tip of it. He placed it in his mouth before he started to make his way to sit on the sofa across from his son. Dean didn't reply because he knew that if he says anything wrong, his father would doubt him immediately about what he had been doing behind his father's back. Instead, he turned to glare deadly at Bowen with his sharp piercing gaze. His father took the cigarette away with one hand and then continued speaking. "I almost didn't believe that you would actually do what I told you to. I saw on the news this morning. They said they found the body of a woman in the lake. Well done, son."

Dean gritted his teeth in guilt when he knew that that woman was not Giselle, but the model that he went out with. He didn't want to harm anyone, but he had no choice. The only way he could save a woman he loved was to sacrifice other people's lives, including his. He knew that his father was never an easy person to trick. Without any evidence, his father would never believe that Dean had killed Giselle.

Bowen Winchester poured the red wine into two glass and then pushed one of them towards Dean. He took a sip slowly with his eyes close as if he tried to enjoy every bit flavor of it. When his son stayed quiet, he chuckled. "No feeling, no barriers. It will make it easier for us to get rid of Richard Chu." He sighed loudly as he opened his eyes to look at the wine glass that was in his hand. He swirled the red liquid around slowly and then continued speaking. "That is an old topic now. I got something new for you to do."

Dean leaned forward in irritation to grab his wine glass. "Who?" He asked shortly, knowing that his father's only intention was to kill them. To keep Giselle out of his father's eyes, Dean had to play along with his game. It would be the only way for him to make his father believe and trust him.

"Raven's group." A smirk displayed on Bowen's lip as he took another sip of the red wine. "Get rid of the Angelo. Kill that moron Stefano Angelo. He is a worthless asshole that will only bring me the downfall in the future. If I take over their territory, it would make our trading system much easier. You can do whatever you want for his daughter. Otherwise, I'm just going to sell her off."

Dean wanted to argue at first, but he found himself nodding in agreement with his father as soon as the image of Giselle resurfaced in his head. "I can get rid of Stefano Angelo for you, but not Riza. You know how much Aaron loves her."

"If he loves her, he wouldn't have chosen to go to China and leave that bitch here. That bastard probably is hooking up with every woman by now. Aaron doesn't act recklessly as you do. Plus, Riza doesn't love Aaron. That whore always been running after you. Your brain and heart are too damn soft compared to Aaron. Just fucking focus on what is in front of you now, instead of being all emotional and shit. Fucking wasted my time." Bowen cleared his throat and then leaned forward to place his glass down onto the table. "Another thing is, we are in the process of induction. We're needing more men. These days, shits could happen at almost anytime. I need well-trained men to guide our territory."

Dean drank up the rest of the red liquid in his glass while he watched his father smoked his cigarette. "I will take care of that for you." He said as he placed his glass back down loudly.

Bowen laughed in his throat in surprise. He narrowed his eyes at his son who acted strangely obedient than usual. "If I know that killing that bitch would make you become this different, I would've fucking done it a long time ago." He shook his head slightly. "Anyway... We have a private upcoming event in the next few weeks. You'll have to be there with me. I will have our snipers watching us from the top floor. My instinct is telling me that The Raven is going to pull off some shit on us. I don't trust them. If shits end up in chaos, make sure to use that chance to kill Stefano Angelo."

Dean nodded in silence. "Is that all?" He asked in a dangerous voice and then stood up on his feet to leave the room. Just as he was about to reach the door, his father's voice caused him to pause in his step.

"Be careful on your way out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

15.1K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
25.5K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
1.3K 60 59
HER It's been over a year since my first taste of blood, since I've learned what it means to truly evolve in order to survive. I'm not proud of what...
318 17 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...