oh spookley

By b1uewyatt

πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ur gonna need holy... More

hawt
mmmMMMMMM
bobo sleeps with jack
a normal day
bella and boris have fun πŸ₯΅πŸ¦‡
bobo, spookley, and magic
spookley tries to be gay
spookley becomes straight
Β»NEW CHARACTERSΒ«
sorry :)
spookleys' dog speaks more elegantly
is spookley sick?
medicine
mistletoe vs bobo
mistletoe, the bitch we wish to be

nurse bobo

49 1 1
By b1uewyatt

when spookley told mistletoe about his disease, she ran away crying.

he felt heartbroken. somewhere in his heart he remembered bobo would never do that. bobo would always be there for him.

all of a sudden, someone knocked on the door.

"come in," spookley said. "but just to warn you, i might have a deadly disease like don't forget i have a deadly disease i'm speaking in bold italics so you don't forget i'm sick ok?"

bobo walked in. "b-bobo?" spookley questioned.

"your nurse arrived," she said seductively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 22.1K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...