The Hero Created MHA OC

็”ฑ Flowerpopo

Hey guys so this was like my first Wattpad story I wrote (2019 ish i think ๐Ÿ’€) ...so yeaa.....hope ya enjoy... ๆ›ดๅคš

Introduction
OC ART #1
Chapter 1- Arrival
Chapter 2-Entrance Exam
chapter 3-1st day
Chapter 5-Prepare Yourself
Chapter 6-Sports Festival
Chapter 7- The Final
Chapter 8- A Date?
Chapter 9- Experiencing the work-place environment
Chapter 10-Exam Season
Chapter 11- The results
Chapter 12- Summer Break is it?

Chapter 4- The USJ Attack

90 10 0
็”ฑ Flowerpopo

**Author's note: Hey it would be great if you could comment, wether you are enjoying the story or not**

It was a dark and cloudy night and Yuki was walking down a road. He suddenly heard a voice from behind calling his name, he looked back but as he turned in front to continue walking he found himself on a cliff. He was about to turn back and walk away but a shadow stood in front of him, the shadow grabbed him by his neck and walked towards the edge. Yuki tried to use his quirk to break free from the hold but his attacks were naive. A lighting strike over their head and the shadow threw him off the cliff. He knew he was falling down and needed save himself but soon found himself floating in mid air. He again heard the same voice.

Voice: I will protect you from the darkness.

He tried to find the owner of the voice but there was blinding light which forced him to close his eyes. As he opened his eyes he found himself lying on his bed with cold  sweat all over, and sunlight fell on his face through the window. He got up and prepared for school.

<At School>

Aizawa sensei told them that they will be having a trial of rescue. He told them to wear their hero costumes and board the bus.In the bus everyone was talking about their quirk.

Kirishima: If we are talking about the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki, Bakugou and Yuki.

Yuki was looking out of the window, after he heard they mentioned his name he turned towards them.

Asui: Bakugo is always fuming so he Won't be very popular.

Bakugo: YOU BITCH!! I'll be
popular too!!

Asui: See?

Yuki: Oh popular for what? For being the loudest hero?

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY......

< in the other row Jiro and Yaoyorozu were sitting together.>

Yaoyorozu: What a vulgar conversation.

< Yaoyorozu then turned her head when she heard Yuki speak>

Jiro: He seems interesting...

Yaoyorozu: Yea...ig...

Jiro: anything going between you both?

Yaoyorozu: uh? No....why you ask...?

Jiro: I saw you blushing when you first saw him entering.

At this Yaoyorozu blushed

Jiro: Come on at least don't lie to me.

Yaoyorozu: I am telling the truth.

Jiro: Then explain, why are you blushing now

Yaoyorozu: IT'S ...... I was thinking about something else.

Jiro(smiling): Whatever you say.

They finally reached the training ground. As they entered they were met by pro hero No.13, As the two teachers were explaining to the class what kind of training they will have.

At that moment Aizawa Sensei noticed a portal opening in the middle of the training site through the portal villains came out.

Aizawa: HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE. NO.13 PROTECT THEM.

Kirishima: Is this a training pattern?

Aizawa: They are real villains whom the pro heroes battled.

Yuki: what are they doing here?

The villain who seemed like he was leading the crowd had hands covering him all over,spoke up.

Villain: Where is he........we went through all this trouble and rustled up so many of us to bring along. You can't tell me All Might the symbol of peace isn't here.
I wonder if he'll show up if we kill these kids.

Aizawa told everyone to try their best to find a way out and prepared for battle. Deku tried to stop him but he still went in. As he was taking down villains one by one the class was preparing to leave. Yuki was in the last of the class he turned and saw a portal opened behind Aizawa sensei. Yuki immediately jumped into the ground and blasted towards them. A huge villain emerged from the portal, he was about to attack Aizawa sensei, at that moment Yuki fell on the villain's shoulders and electrocuted him. The villain fell down making a loud noise. And it grabbed everyone's attention, even the class.

Aizawa: I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE. YOU KIDS......

Yuki: SENSEI!!! Don't call us kids. We are training to become the  future heroes. Why not have a taste of how it feels to beat up villains.

Aizawa didn't say anything.

Villain 1: what are you all looking at. Attack that kid.

A bunch of villains jumped at Yuki and Aizawa pulled them away while Yuki attacked other villains.

Aizawa: Thanks saving me but Get back to your class. You are still kids.

Before Yuki could say anything
villain with the ability to open up portals appeared and split up the class and threw them into different parts of the training ground. Aizawa and Yuki both saw that.

Aizawa: You can make clones right?

Yuki: Yes

Aizawa: Then make clones and try to locate the students and get them to the gate.

Yuki: OK.

As Yuki was about to leave.

Aizawa: Behind you..

From behind a portal opened and a villain grabbed him and dragged him into the portal. Aizawa was about to help him but he was blocked by a group of villains. Yuki found himself near the flood zone. He burned the villain's hand who had grabbed him. He looked around and saw himself surrounded by villains.

villain: So your quirk is fire. Too bad you are near the flood zone.

Yuki: You should feel sorry for yourself.

Villain: We'll see about that.

All of them jumped at him together. Yuki immediately manipulated the water flood zone and scooped the villains into a ball of water. All of them were surprised. They were desperately trying to hold their breath, eventually they all were out of breath and became unconscious. Yuki dropped them and created clones,so they could collect all the other students and lead them to the main gate. Suddenly, a villain grabbed him from behind as soon as he touched Yuki, he was paralyzed.

Villain: Didn't anyone teach you, to always finish off the job.

Yuki's hands were facing down,he used his fire quirk and blasted up to the roof at an angle with the villain behind him, once they reached the roof he stopped and started to lose altitude. The villain turned him around, held his hands,stood on him and took out a knife. Yuki was about to electrify him but before he could do anything the villain stabbed his shoulders. Yuki screamed in pain as he couldn't do anything. He knew they were about to hit the ground so he closed his eyes to be prepared for his doom. He then heard the same voice he had heard in his dream.

Voice: MUST......PROTECT.........

He immediately felt a surge of energy flowing through him, there was a blinding light and a crackle of thunder and the next moment he knew he found himself behind the villain.

Villain: What the ...

Yuki busted one of the barrels of water and by manipulating the water he held the villain's hands and placed his leg behind the villain's head. He noticed that they were about to land in the Mountain Area. He saw a couple of villains lying unconscious, a student and a huge sheet. They soon landed between the sheet and the student with a crash making a small crater. Yuki got up and looked to his right under the sheets.

<Few minutes earlier at the Mountain Area>

Yaoyorozu: I am ready.

She created a sheet which fell on her and Jiro.

Yaoyorozu: Kaminari You are looking at a 100 mm insulator sheet. It's your turn.

Kaminari(smiling): In that case I'll be STUPID STRONG!!!

Saying this he let out an insane amount of energy electrifying everyone in the area.

Yaoyorozu: This is taken care of, I am worried about the rest. Let's hurry and join back up with them.

Jiro: Uhhh... you have gotta have a pretty big tear in your shirt...

Yaoyorozu (turning to Jiro): Don't worry I can make.........

Soon they heard a crashing sound and saw a boy with a villain at his feet in a small crater which was formed by them. It was Yuki. Yaoyorozu and Jiro looked at him surprised to see him land out of nowhere . While Yuki looked at them surprised to see them under a sheet. There was an awkward silence. He then looked at Yaoyorozu and soon his face turned red, and looked away.

Jiro: Uh... Momo....

Yaoyorozu realized her chest was still exposed and tried to cover them up.

Yaoyorozu: DON'T LOOK!! YOU PERVERT!!!

Yuki: I AM SORRY!!! WHERE IS YOUR TOP???

Yaoyorozu: WHO ASKED YOU TO LAND HERE.

Yuki: QUIT BLAMING ME AND COVER YOURSELF UP.

Yaoyorozu: I AM ALREADY AT IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME.

After she covered herself up.

Yaoyorozu: You can now turn around .

Yuki: What happened here and why is Kaminari acting weird.

Jiro: Well Kaminari was our human stun gun and we knocked out a bunch villains, after using all his energy his brain gets all fried up.

Yuki: Makes sense. Anyways Listen, we need to get back to the gate.

Yuki was about to leave. The others noticed his wound.

Yaoyorozu: Hey you have a pretty deep cut and you are losing blood. Give me a few minutes and I will make a bandage for you.

Yuki: I don't need it.

Yaoyorozu (in a concerned tone): It might affect you while fighting....

Yuki(a bit annoyed): I said I don't need it.

Yaoyorozu: but...

Yuki: Geez just stop

Yuki was about to leave, but Jiro, stepped infront of him.

Jiro(stern): HEY! she's being nice. Quit acting like a JERK!.
She is trying to help you. What the hell is wrong with you. If this is how you behave with us, I wonder what kind of friends you had in your previous school.

Yuki didn't say anything.

Jiro: Wait let me guess you never had friends. No wonder. Come on Yaoyorozu we need to go back.

Yaoyorozu walked back to Jiro and was about to take kaminari with her and leave.

Yuki: Finee, give me a bandage.

She made a roll of bandages. Yuki was about to take the bandage.

Yaoyorozu: I'll do it.

Yuki put his arm forward for her to wrap the bandage around his arm.

Yaoyorozu: It's done.

Yuki: Thank you.

Jiro: MOMO LOOK OUT !!!!BEHIND YOU.

A villain burst out of the ground and held Yoayorozu by her neck.

Villain: Well he is damn good, but not at his full capacity. Now you all can watch her die.

Yaoyorozu: Guys!!!

Villain: Be Quite.

*Yuki*: Shit.I need to do something. How did I do it that time? HOW! HOW! HOW!

Yuki: HOW!!!!

He again felt the same energy run through his body, he saw the same blindly light and heard the same crackling sound. Next moment he was above the villain, as if he teleported. He pulled him backwards by his neck. The villain was surprised and let go of Yaoyorozu. While Yuki was holding the villain, Yaoyorozu made a handcuff and cuffed him. Yuki then knocked him out with a punch. Yaoyorozu was a bit shaken up.

Yuki: Are you hurt?

Momo: I am fine.

Jiro: How did you...

Yuki: I am no sure...... We should get going.......

Suddenly Yuki felt a pain through his body. He fell down on his knees coughing intensely. Yaoyorozu bent down to him.

Yaoyorozu: Are you fine?

Yuki: YeA *coughs* JusT need to catch my breath. You all head towards the gate, I'll catch up

Yoayorozu: You sure?

Yuki nods, and sits down. The rest leave.

At the Ruins zone.

Kirishima: Is this all of them?

Bakugo: Man they were weak.

Kirishima: Come on we need to save others.

As they were talking a villain tried to attack Bakugo from behind but he took him down. As they were about to leave the zone. One of Yuki's clones arrived.

Yuki's clone: We need to go and report at the main gate

Bakugo: You don't tell us what to do.

As he finished his sentence he put his fist in front of the clone.

Kirishima: Bakugo, I think we should go to the gate and join the rest of the class.

Clone: We need to go...........

Bakugo: SHUT UP!!!!

He blasted at the clone's face. Due to the intense heat the clone evaporated. Kirishima was shocked.

Kirishima: Bakugo......did...you ....just incinerate....... Yuki ?

Bakugo: NO YOU SHIT HEAD IT WAS HIS CLONE LETS GO.

kirishima: oh...

*Kirishima*: That was scary.

<Near the central plaza>

Yuki was running back to the central plaza to help Aizawa Sensei, by the time he had reached there he wasn't there instead he saw Deku standing behind Bakugou shocked, while Bakugo held down the body of the Black Mist and Todoroki had frozen the body of a bizarre looking villain. All Might was also there but injured.

At that moment Kirishima hardened himself with his quirk and attacked the villain who was leading the rest. Yuki looking at this as an opportunity to catch the villain lunges himself towards the villain who had dodged Kirishima's attack. He busted the other barrel of water and by manipulating the water binded around the villain .

Everyone was surprised to see Yuki suddenly appear villain and caught him.

Kirishima: YES! GOOD JOB Yuki .

Yuki: Didn't I say we are not kids anymore.

Suddenly Yuki felt the same pain run through his body, he had felt earlier.He collapsed on his knees and started to cough out blood. This made him lose his concentration and the villain was released from his binding. The villain turned towards Yuki and moved his hands closer to yukis face.  All Might grabbed Yuki out of the villains reach and let him down near Deku and Todoroki .

All Might: Are you alright my boy?

Yuki(trying to stand up with difficulty and wiping out blood from his lips): Sorry for being a burden.

All Might: You were not a burden. It's okay.

Shigaraki: Nomu! Attack the explosion boy NOW!

All Might moved Bakugou at the last moment and took the attack himself.

Deku: Kacchan You dodged him. wow.

Bakugo: No, you fucking idiot.

All Might: Do you not know mercy?

Shigaraki: We had no choice but to save our ally.....

All Might and the villain had a short conversation about the society.

Todoroki: It's 3 vs 6.

Deku: And Kacchan exposed the shadow guy's weak point.

Kirishima: These guys are outrageous but if we support All Might then we might win against them.

All Might: NO!!! PLEASE ESCAPE.

Todoroki: Bit if I hadn't come to support you earlier it'd have been bad.

Deku: But....You are out of .... ti....

All Might: Right you are Todoroki my boy!! Thanks a ton !! But you all need to take your friend to safety, he is injured.

Yuki: Sensei I'll be alright. Our top priority is vi......

All Might: I know, but now I will be okay. All you need to do now is watch a pro show how it's done.

Shigaraki: Nomu, Black Mist do your thing.

Nomu and All Might start with their battle. After many blows, All Might was able to send Nomu out of the U.S.J. Shigaraki starts babbling nonsense and complaining about All Might cheating. Todoroki, Bakugo , Yuki and Kirishima were returning to the gate, but Deku stood there. The villains tried to attack All Might again but Deku rushed in.

Deku: LET GO OF ALL MIGHT.

As Shigaraki's hand was about to touch Deku, a bullet was shot, which injured his hand.

All Might: So they finally arrived.

Snipe: Sorry Pardners.

Principal: We're regrettably late.

Iida: CLASS 1-A PRESIDENT IIDA TENYA!! REPORTING FOR DUTY.

Shigaraki: Back to square one, eh Black Mist?

There was a rain of bullets over the villains. As they were trying to get away, they started to get pulled in by NO. 13's quirk.

Shigaraki: For the time being, We have failed but we'll get you next time symbol of peace All Might.

Shigaraki said as they escaped through the portal.

Present Mic: They are escaping!

Principal: Right now we need to tend to the students.

Kirishima (running towards Deku): Midoriya are you alright?

Yuki felt the pain again but this time it was more intense. He called out for kirishima to help as he was the nearest. He fell on his knees coughing out blood. Eventually he fell flat on the floor, and his body was shivering.

Kirishima: ~huh~ Yuki !!!!!!

Principal: QUICK!!! TAKE HIM TO THE INFIRMARY.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
997K 25K 58
Sirius Black has had his fair share of women in his life, but there was something about her that drove him mad. Maybe it was the similarities in thei...
Mine? || Lando Norris ็”ฑ Juria131199

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
maddison sloan | GREYS ANATOMY ็”ฑ am

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC