Welcome Home (CREEK)

Galing kay TwitchinTweek

SOUTH PARK FAN-FICTION CREEK The kid spaz moves away with his family to a new town! That means the end of his... Higit pa

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
8
NOTE
9

7

189 6 5
Galing kay TwitchinTweek

It was the next day and everyone in the school had noticed the new guy, Josiah. Tweek avoided him in the morning before classes but as the day went by, he noticed he had a lot of classes with him.

Are you fucking serious right now?

Tweek groaned in frustration as he slammed his head against the table during lunch, "Tweek, you alright man?"

Kenny looks at Tweek worried. Tweek wanted to tell Kenny everything that was bottled up inside him, but he couldn't. Everyone was around and listening, "Yeah. Just didn't get a lot of -nng- sleep last night."

Everyone at the table went back to minding their own business. Tweek turns his head as it's laid on the table and sees Josiah across the room, sitting at a table with a bunch of girls. Tricking them with his charm and his "friendly" personality. And as if that wasn't enough, his looks and body just gave him a more good reputation. The twitchy boy mentally slaps himself as to why he couldn't see it before.

The boy doesn't even notice that Josiah caught him staring at him and was also doing the same. Tweek breaks out into reality and sees this, blushing and turning away. The bell rings which tells the kids that lunch was over. Everyone gets up and leaves for their next class. Tweek, Craig, and Token walked to class together, since they all had the same class next.

They all walk into the locker rooms, getting dressed in uniforms. Tweek was chatting with Craig and sees that Josiah walks into the room. Seriously? As soon as he was finished, he walks out and waits for class to start.

"Alright guys, we're doing basketball today. Craig aaand..." the teacher's voice trails off as she sees Josiah, "That's right, new guy. Your name?"

"Josiah, miss." The teacher looks for his name on the paper and the girls fawn over him, checking out his body. Whispering and giggling while doing so.

"Oh, yep, got you right here. Nice to meet you, welcome to class. Anyway, teams, Craig and Josiah are the leaders. Pick your teammates." kids get excited and wait for them to get picked.

Josiah smiles, "You start."

Craig was the one who picked Token first. He's his best guy.

Tweek knew who was going to pick him and sighs, "Tweek." the boy walks towards Josiah and stands next to him.

Kids were slowly getting picked by the two boys. Soon enough, the teams were done and now it was time for the game. Everyone got into position and waited for the game to start. The bell gets thrown in the air and Craig catches it by throwing it on his side of the team.

Josiah's team quickly grabs the ball from their opponent and makes a fast score. The team kept going back and forth with the scores, making it a tie. It was the last 5 minutes of class and the two teams were ready to see who would win.

The teacher comes in with the ball and throws it up. Josiah catches it and starts to make a run for their hoop. However, another student from Craig's team gets in his way and steals it, tossing it to another teammate. Craig was closest to the opponent's net and was ready for the ball to be tossed to him. His teammate saw this and throws it to him.

Craig throws it in, but the ball goes out on the edge before falling off, not completing the score. The teenage boy curses under his breath. Someone from Josiah's team catches the ball from Craig's toss and stats to move to the other hoop.

On Josiah's team, Tweek was the closest to the hoop and open. The person who held the ball threw it towards Tweek. The twitchy boy started moving backward but misstepped, falling back onto his bottom. Tweek groaned and as he looks back up, two hands were in front of him. Craig's and Josiah's. The boy was embarrassed and confused at who's hand he should take.

As he reaches out, he stops, still not knowing what to do. Why was this so damn hard? Just then, Token comes out of nowhere and pulls him up.

"Jesus, you guys gonna help him or not?" Token look at both the boys sternly, before returning to a soft face towards Tweek, "You okay, man?"

"Y-yeah. Thanks."

"Alright everyone, go change! Hurry and move it before the bell rings. I will not be writing any excuses for you." The boys get dressed and head into their next class. The day went on boring for everyone. Except for Tweek. He just waited and waited for the day to be over, to go home, to forget about Josiah!

"Hey, dude," Tweek looks at Craig, "Wanna come over today? Help each other with homework or whatever." The boy smiles and nods in agreement.

Being with Craig was relaxing. Okay well, maybe not relaxing, but relaxing enough for Tweek! The boys drove home in Craig's car.

They busted into the house, Craig and Tricia giving each other the finger. Tweek giggled softly seeing he was still the same as before, even though Tweek had such little memory of him. Craig threw his bag into his bed and went over to his guinea pig's sanctuary.

"Ooo is that..." Tweek knew about the guinea pig, but he just didn't remember the name!

"Swirls. Her name is Swirls. If you were trying to say, Stripe, he passed away a while back. You know, these little fuckers don't last long..." Craig held Swirls closely to his chest before setting her down.

Tweek got down on his knees allowing Swirls to get used to him.

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Craig raises his eyebrow in a bit of surprise. Swirls never open up so fast with someone completely new.

Tweek smiles and Craig couldn't help but notice. He felt as if he melted once he saw Tweek smile. As if the twitchy boy had no worries.

Craig grabs a bag of treats, handing it to Tweek, "You wanna give her one?"

Whoop! Whoop!

Tweek gladly takes the bag in excitement and gives Swirls a treat. The guinea starts bouncing up and down.

"Whoa! What's she doing?"

"Oh, she's popcorn popping. She does that when she's happy..." Craig smiles and picks up Swirls.

Tweek loves how Craig seemed so mean and tough around people, but when it came to Swirls, he was the biggest teddy bear ever, "You know, Craig, you're a big softy when it comes to guinea pigs."

"Yeah, I guess so." Craig sets her back down and the guinea pig runs back towards Tweek.

Tweek lets Swirls onto his hand and he lays her on his shirt. Craig watches but then sees a familiar stance in how Swirls was in Tweek's shirt.

Oh, she better not! Wait-

She poops.

Tweek is in disgust and gently places her in Craig's hand, "Uh that's not -nng- very attractive." Tweek laughs, "You think I can b-borrow a shirt or something?"

Craig laughs as to what had just happened, "Yeah, yeah! I'm so sorry dude. Uh, lemme see man." Craig sets Swirls back into her sanctuary before going through his closet looking for something for him to wear. "How about this?"

Tweek catches a sweatshirt. It looked like it would be big on him, but it was better than a shirt with poop on it.

Tweek looks at Craig as to signal him to turn around and Craig takes the hint, "Alright, you can turn back around."

Craig turns and sees Tweek with a very baggy sweatshirt, "Huh, looks big on you."

Tweek gives him a "You don't say" look before both of them laugh. Craig walks in closely towards Tweek.

"Makes you look small, it's cute." Tweek blushes at Craig's words, looking at himself. He was right. It did make him look small.

Tweek looks back up, he and Craig were just inches apart. His heart was pounding, like really loud. It was like his heart was about to burst out of his chest! Or... wait... Tweek slowly puts his hands onto Craig's chest and feels his heart pounding. So fast! And that sound that Tweek thought was his heart, was Craig's! It was Craig's heart sounding like it was going to burst out. He hadn't noticed that Craig wrapped his arms around the twitchy boy, pulling him closer, slowly.

Their eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh! I don't know what happened! I published this a while back, but half of my story was missing! I'm so sorryyy!

Please reread it if you please and forgive me! I hope y'all love the chapter!

Peace guys :))

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC