Business to Pleasure (EDITING)

Autorstwa FaithThaWritaaa

Mahlani is a beautiful young woman, that is very insecure. She comes from two very successful parents in the... Więcej

Copyright © 2019
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
26
27
A/N
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

13

2.2K 60 6
Autorstwa FaithThaWritaaa

Excuse any mistakes

The Same Day

Mahlani

We arrived in our hotel room and I was exhausted. I had a special dinner planned for Aubrey. I invited his mom, dad, and some of his friends and my friends. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw everybody. Tomorrow we would be going to Conney Island and spend hopefully the whole day there. I thought I booked a room with two beds but I didn't..I don't really mind sleeping in the bed with Aubrey but I was a wild sleeper. I checked the time on my watch seeing it was only about to be 1. I sighed because I didn't plan on doing anything else but the dinner today. Aubrey is very famous so I didn't want to go out and walk around and he just has attention all on him. I was stuck on what to do.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"I did want to go out and do a little shopping." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you sure? I don't want everything to be ruined with the fans going crazy or paparazzi." I told him honestly.

"It's fine. I'm used to it don't worry about it." He said kissing my cheek. "Let's rest up first." He said.

"Okay." I said taking off my shoes and getting in the bed. Aubrey got in the bed and naturally, I just snuggled into him laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

*3 hours later *

I was woken up from Aubrey tapping me and calling my name.

"Hmm?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"It's time to get up. You've been sleep long enough I gave you an extra hour." He told me. I groaned getting up. I stretched and grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste out of my suitcase. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth so my breath wouldn't be kicking. After I finished, I grabbed my shades and my phone off the stand next to the bed. I made sure I had my wallet and put on my slides.

"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Wait let's take a picture." I said. We went into the bathroom and I held up my phone snapping pictures. We walked out of the bathroom and Aubrey opened the door. We placed on our shades and walked out seeing Chubbs and a few extra security guards. One was in the front, one on one side, one on the other, and Chubbs was in the back while we were in the middle. We got on the elevator and went to the first floor. We got off the elevator and got into the truck while the security got in the other truck behind us. I looked at all the pictures we took and I saw one I really liked.

"Can I post this one? Or should we just still lay low?" I asked Aubrey.

"It's up to you love." He said flashing me his million dollar smile making me blush. I decided to post it but make it look like a harmless photo.

@mahlaniofficial✔️: bestie <3 @champagnepapi

@therealkoko: 👀

@jayjay12: y'all they fucking on the low!

@ceethadon: @kennethfarrow LOL she said "forget that nigga I got me a better nigga"

View 2,939 more comments...

"Oh so I'm just your bestie? Alright." Aubrey said.

"I was just saying that so people wouldn't jump to conclusions." I said honestly.

"Mhm." He said making me sigh. I looked out the window and started to feel bad. "I'm just fucking with ya. You should've saw the look on your face!" He said busting out laughing while I turned around and just stale faced him.

"It's not funny." I mumbled.

"Aww did I hurt my baby's feelings." He cooed pilling me into him kissing all over my face making me smile.

"Okay okay stop." I said giggling. We pulled up to the mall and got out the car while security surrounded us.

"Where are we off to?" I asked him holding his hand. I had Oliver come here earlier and pick out a suit for Aubrey and take it to the room for later because I just know for a fact Aubrey didn't pack any nice clothes.

"Wherever you wanna go." He told me.

"Bath and Body Works." I said smirking. We walked to bath and body works and I decided I wanted Aubrey to pick out my stuff.

"Aubreyyyy." I sung.

"Yessss Mahlaniiii?" He sung back.

"I want you to pick out my fragrances. I want to see what kind of taste you got." I said.

"Alright." After about 15 minutes he was done and filled up almost the whole damn bag.

"Well damn." I said laughing. We went up to the register and the girl rung up everything not even noticing who we were which I was thankful for.

"Your total will be 449.93- OH MY GOD!" She said yelling when she looked up. She cleared her throat "I'm so sorry that was rude and unprofessional of me. I'm really huge fans of you both. Is it okay if I get a quick selfie?"

"Thank you and yes." We both said. We posed for the selfie and then I was about to swipe my card but Aubrey beat me to it. I shot him a death glare.

"AUBREY!" I semi-yelled hitting his arm.

"What?" He said shrugging his shoulders and grabbing my bags.

"Thank you have a nice day!" She said smiling. We said you too and turned around heading out the store.

"It's your birthday I'm supposed to be spending money on you! You're not supposed to be spending money on me you know how I feel about that." I told him folding my arms. He kissed the side of my head.

"Yeah yeah. I can spoil you whenever I feel like it, and I feel like it." He said smiling innocently. I sighed and we continued to shop and walk around the mall for 2 hours. I kept getting mad at Aubrey because he wouldn't let me pay for anything! Our hands were full of bags and I was tired. It was 6 and the dinner at 9. As we were walking out the mall, paparazzi swarmed us snapping pictures we we hurried and got in the truck.

"I'm tired." I said leaning my head back.

"Of course you are." "Lazy ass." He said mumbling the last part and I popped his leg.

"Leave me alone." I said laying my head on his shoulder. I started falling asleep and I felt myself being picked up. I shot up and realized it was just Aubrey and I relaxed. Once we got up to the room he placed me in the bed and I checked the time on my phone. It was 5:48. I decided to nap until 7 and I set an alarm.

-7pm-

I woke up and stretched seeing Aubrey watching TV.

"What's up sleepy head." He said.

"We need to get up and get ready. Your outfit is in the closet." I said cutting straight to the chase. "You can shower before me." I told him.

"I just showered 20 minutes ago." He told me.

"Okay well get dressed." I told him. I grabbed everything I needed and went into the bathroom to handle my business. After about 45 minutes, I finally finished showering, doing my hair, makeup, etc and now I just needed to get dressed. I placed on my black spaghetti strap dress with my diamond necklace and earrings. I grabbed all of my stuff and put it away in my suitcase. I grabbed my black red bottoms and placed them on. I turned around to Aubrey.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him. His mouth dropped and I giggled. "What?" I asked.

"Okay? YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" He said making me blush.

"Aww thank you. You look beautiful- well handsome too." I said walking up to him pecking his lips. I went to the bathroom to make sure my red lipstick looked good, made sure I had everything I needed, and we headed out the door. Security was around us and we made our way downstairs. Tonight was going to be a long night. We got in the truck and headed off towards the restaurant on the beach.

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"You'll see." I told him texting Koi we were on our way. Once we finally got there it was 8:55pm. I was so happy we got there on time. "Mmm you smell good." I said as we got out the car while Aubrey just chuckled. I grabbed his hand and we walked up tot he entrance and the lights were off. As soon as we opened the door the light came on and everybody yelled surprise. I looked up at Aubrey and saw the biggest brightest smile on his face.

"You did this for me?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes." I said smiling. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you Lani." He said pulling away from the hug and kissing the side of my head.

TBC

I know y'all are gonna get me😩I had college work I had to focus on and then after I finished the class I was just so tired of writing and I had writers block but I'm back!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💙please vote, comment, and share!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.3K 1.3K 56
Aubrey has been wrongfully sentenced to do years behind bars for something he didn't do, he comes out looking for revenge and to rekindle things with...
205K 7K 82
I smiles and stands up. "Thank You so much Mr. Graham." He shake my hands. "I'm very glad you'll be joining our team Ms. Veloy. We have a big project...
22K 664 26
They've been best friends since her freshman and his junior year of high school. Aubrey dropped out his senior year and is now the most known drug lo...
55.5K 2.5K 25
...Then came love. Join Tori and Jayson as two become one, in the midst of becoming who they were truly meant to be. A tail of love, lust and devoti...