The New Girl (Bakugou X Reade...

Bởi _Starry_Eyed_Girly_

There's a new student at UA high school in the hero class (Y/N) She's a shy girl at the start but suddenly cl... Xem Thêm

IMPORTANT INFO!!!!
New School, New Life
Adjusting
So far things have gone so bad
Fighter
Where am I?
Proving Myself...Again
Just Another School Day
Recovery
Nightmares are the worst
Sleeping and dodging knives
Training with a hot head
Gather round kid's its Story Time!
It hurt the day you fell from heaven... because you landed on my back
Surviving The Sports Festival
Running for our lives... literally
I don't care
The competition gets heated
Love is never easy...
July 4th Special
Kidnapped
My Katsuki
Shabina
Mr. and Mrs. Katsuki
Sometimes silence is the only answer we need.
Internships
I'm keeping it...
Don't leave me...
The baby is coming...
Drabble 1
I WAS RIGHT!!!
A/n

I won...

5.1K 131 304
Bởi _Starry_Eyed_Girly_

Y/n's POV

I was in the stands watching the first few battles going down with Izuku and Uraraka.

I could hear Izuku mumbling and see him writing in one of his hero journals.

I know he and Ura are both nervous for their battles.

Izuku is going against some guy named Shinso.

"Ready? Start!" Izuku watches the battle closely and Ura? She's watching Izuku closely.

I chuckle and she blushes.

/Time Skip\

"Izuku! Just know I'm your biggest fan!" Ura shouts to him as he gets ready for his fight.

He gets flustered and then she does and it's just a whole mess of awkward.

We go to the stands to watch his match.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! GET READY FOR A THROWDOWN BETWEEN CLASS 1C AND 1A!!! IZUKU MIDORYIA AND HITOSHI SHINSO." Mic screams in excitement.

"This should be a very interesting match. Miydoria didn't do very well in my assessment test but he shows better skills in combat than Shinso. Both quirks are powerful but they both have huge drawbacks. Shinso can only control ppl if they answer a question and Miydoria's body is severely damaged." Dad says and I chuckle.

"READY!? BEGIN!" I hear Midnight.

Shinso starts to speak and Izuku looks like he's getting mad and all of sudden he says something back and he freezes.

"That idiot! I even warned him." I hear Ojiro shout.

I watch as Izu starts walking towards the out of bounds.

'What the hell is he doing!?' I mentally scream.

"WHATS THIS? MIYDORIA IS WALKING OUT OF THE FIELD." Mic shouts.

Right before he walks out he stops, and all of a sudden there's a huge wind cloud and he starts to actually fight back.

I smile.

Ura is shouting and clapping like crazy.

I shake my head at her and walk down to get ready for my fight.

(In this story Todoroki was the first fight, Miydoria is second, and y/n is going against Denki)

I see Denki go by my and I smile evilly, he pales.

"Don't worry Denki~ I'll make sure to make you pay for the cheerleading trick you and grape head pulled." I say walking past his frozen form.

"Oh and if you happen to see the grape headed perv on your way tell him this 'You wait, I'll be getting you back very soon' Okay?" I say and he nods quick and I head off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki's POV

I watched as y/n headed off.

I let out a breath of relief and shake my head.

"That was terrifying!" Mineta cries walking out from behind the trashcan.

"It sure was, none of the other girls were as pissed as y/n though, something else must have happened before and we made the mistake of making it worse... Now I have to fight her and her wrath." I silently cry on the inside.

"Good luck with that!" He says walking off.

"Hey idiot didn't you hear what she said to you!?" I shout and he starts to cry again.

Just then an announcement come over the speakers.

"Izuku Miydoria wins! Next battle in five! This will be really interesting Denki Kaminari vs. our very own y/n!" Mic's voice says that last part a little proudly.

I sigh and go prepare for the battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I look up and see Aizawa standing in front of me with a bored look.

"Hey Dad." I say smiling slightly.

"What's up kiddo? You've had this look like you've wanted to kill everyone for a while." He asks and I chuckle.

"I'm fine." Is all I say.

"Well, you'll tell us when you want to I guess. Just go out there and make your two old men proud of ya okay?" He asks ruffling my hair.

"Okay Dad." I say giving him a tired yet determined smile.

He gives me on last worried glance then goes to head back to the announcer box.

'I know I'll be making it to the final round and Bakugo better sure as hell meet me there.' I say and walk out to the arena.
~~~~~~~~~

  3rd person POV

  Aizawa walks into the box and Mic looks at him.

    "Is she okay?" Mic asks and Aizawa frowns.

    "I don't know, she's ready to fight that's for sure." Aizawa says.

    "Why do you say that?" Mic asks worried.

     "Remember that time I told you about when I went to the orphanage and saw her fighting a group of boys a few years older than her who were using their quirks and she wasn't to protect some little girl?" Aizawa asks and Mic's eyes widen and he nods slowly.

       "Mic... She has that look again, the one that shows if she isn't controlled then she could become a very deadly person." Aizawa says quietly.

       "Oh God..." Mic says and they both look at their daughter with eyes of worry and fear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Katsuki's POV

"Next battle y/n Aizawa vs. Kaminari Denki!!" I hear Mic exclaim excited.

   I look down to see y/n calmly walking on to the field.

   I see the blonde dumbass enter a bit slowly on the other side.

   "I wonder what quirk she'll use? Doesn't matter which one she'll win either way." I hear classmates start to talk.

   "Tch, she won't win." I say and they all go quiet.

    "What do you mean Kacchan? Y/n is a very powerful girl and her quirk is a very useful one at that." Deku says and I clench my jaw.

    'Deku and y/n are awful close aren't they?' I ask myself.

     "She's too weak, bet you anything she's gonna use weaker quirks because she feels she'd be unfair not to and being her nice self she doesn't want to be unfair." I say the last part mocking.

     "You doubt her still? Do you still believe she's the weak girl from the first day we met her Bakubro?" Shitty hair asks and I nod.

      "She's going to prove you wrong." I hear someone say and I turn to see her dad standing behind us.

     "Where did you come from sensei Aizawa!?!" Idia asks.

     "Doesn't matter, I just came down here to tell you all something about y/n. Be very careful when fighting her today." He says and Icy-hot pips up.

    "Why?" He asks simply.

   "Because I have no clue who or why but someone has made her very, very mad. I've only ever seen her like this once before and it wasn't a very pleasant mess to clean up afterwards." He states simply then leaves.

      Everyone is quiet.

   "Tsk, mad? Ha! A girl mad is like a cat that has water thrown on it, they get pissed then they calm down and clean themselves." I say and close my eyes.
~~~~~~

   Y/n's POV

  I look at Denki who looks back with fear.

   "Hey Denki? How about I make you a deal?" I ask and he looks at me confused.

     "I'll only use one quirk the whole fight? And even better it'll be a quilt kind of like Tokoyami's." I say and he perks up considerably.

    "Sure! Now I know I can beat you." He says happy and I laugh at him in my head.

   We shake on it then head to each end of the field.

    'Fool, I'm not going easy, if anything what he just agreed to will make it more painful for him.' I hear that voice whisper in my mind and I smile in agreement.

    'Give me full control sweet, I'll make sure no one ever hurts you.' The voice whispers.

      'Okay.' I reply.

  "START!" I hear Midnight shout and watch as Denki rushes at me.

     "This battle is already won!" He shouts and I laugh.

       I step and dance away from him for a while.

    He gets angry and stops rushing towards me.

    He starts to shoot bolts of lighting at me, I grit my teeth.

    'This is harder than I thought.' I mentally scold myself for underestimating my opponent.

    'Darling, I'm here still, come on, let me deal with this, let me take control for a little while. Like when I protected you from those boys at the orphanage or the villains stopping you from escaping.' The voice coos and I waver.

    'But you killed someone.' I say.

   'An accident nothing more, I promise not to.' I pause and feel myself nod.

   For a second everything goes still, then I black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Denki's POV

I look at y/n getting ready to attack again when I see her stiffen and pause for a second, then, she changes.

   Nothing physically changing but her aura around her does.

    The sky grows dark suddenly when a second ago it was sunny.

   The crowd starts to mumble in confusion.

    I feel goosebumps rise on my arms and feel an unexpected sense of fear that danger is nearby.

    I'm not positive but I think it's coming from y/n.

   I hear y/n laugh and I look at her.

  "Oh you poor little boy, scared of a girl are you?" She asks and her voice isn't it's usual softness.

    I watch in horror as her e/c orbs go completely black.

   "Y/n!? What's going on!?" I ask worried and she shakes her head with a pitying smile.

    "Y/n isn't here right now. See I'm a very close friend of hers. Y/n wasn't in a very good mood so I let her take a nap and me take control." The y/n but not y/n says and I look at her confused.

They sigh.

  "I guess I could explain a bit. When y/n was little and controlled by the villains she accidentally created me. She was always alone when locked in the darkness so her quirk subconsciously made her a friend out of the darkness inside of her, and trust me there was a lot! What y/n didn't know is that I wasn't a real person, just a part of her, another ego you could say." I nod.

    "So, what should I call you then?" I ask and it smiles menacingly.

    "Your worst nightmare boy." It whispers and I pale at the threat.

     It starts to laugh.

   "Oh the look on your face! Don't worry I'm not going to kill you! Y/n said I'm not allowed to do that, I'm just going to hurt you a little bit so I win for her. You can call me Itami." It says and I nod slowly.

   "So, can we get this show on the road?" Itami says and I get into fighting stance, they nod approving.

  I shoot lighting bolts and I see Itami just stand there and allow them to hit them.

   I stop confused, they're hurt I can see the burn marks.

   "Don't worry, I don't feel it." They say and start to head towards me very fast.

     I shoot lighting and when they reach me I make myself a stun gun but they casually let themselves be electrocuted and flip my over their shoulder.

      I get up quickly and see the bruises, burns, and scratches all over y/n's body.

    Itami stares at me with black eyes.

  "Why don't you take any damage!?" I shout and Itami grins wickedly.

    "This isn't my body technically, so I wouldn't feel anything." Itami says.

     I kick up and swing a roundhouse kick at them they take it casually to the ribs and I hear a small crack.

    I pause.

  "Come on kid, just let me knock you out, I don't want y/n to suffer too much when she wakes up, she still has a ton of fights to do after you." Itami says and I take a step back and pale at what just clicked.

    "It's not your body...you wouldn't feel pain but y/n..." I trail off not wanting to say it.

    Itami smiles and walks towards me slowly, I can't move out of fear.

    "Yeah, one of the problems is anything that happens to this body while I'm in control is y/n will feel later on." And with that they sweep my legs from underneath me and knock me over me head.

   'Itami they said their name was? That translates to....' Is my last thought before I black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Katsuki's POV

  (A little bit into the fight is where this starts)

    The sky went dark a while ago and everyone in class 1A are quiet for once, I open my eyes and see everyone staring at the field.

   I look down to see y/n standing there taking hits from lighting boy.

   I tense.

"What the hell is she doing!?!" I ask Deli and he shakes his head.

   "I don't know, but something looks and feels off about y/n." He states and I pause.

   He's right looking at her she acts less like herself in battle. Taking hits willingly when earlier she was dodging.

   "Look at her eyes!!!" I hear shitty hair say and I turn to see he bought some binoculars to watch closer.

   Snatching them from him I zoom in on y/n's face, her eyes are solid black with no pupil or white.

    I also see she's smiling with no break and showing no indication she's in pain from the attacks at all.

    I give them back to shitty hair and watch the fight progress.

    "IT SEEMS NO MATTER HOW MANY HITS Y/N TAKES IT DOES NOT FAZE HER! AMAZING!!" I hear Mic shouting but his voice is tinged with worry.

   "Something isn't right." Deku says and starts to mumble, I ignore him.

   "YOU IDIOT! DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND TAKE HITS!" I hear Aizawa shouting.

   I watch y/n close and notice something else, the small feeling of uneasiness I've felt since the clouds happened seem to be directed at her.

   Pickachu dude stops fighting and he seems to go pale at something y/n said after taking a kick to the side.

    Y/n walks towards him but he doesn't move.

   Finally the fight is over with y/n knocking him out.

   The crowd is quiet then it erupts in noises of cheers and excitement.

   "Y/n Aizawa wins!" Mic shouts happily, but I still hear the faint sounds of worry in his voice.

   The whole class is talking about the fight except Deku, Me, and the purple perv.

   Mineta looks pale and is shaking.

I look back at the field and see y/n walking off to the exit, I head down to go talk with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Y/n's POV

  "Holy shit Itami! That hurts!" I shout at the shadow person in front of me.

    "Well, I was holding back a lot of my energy and you know if I'd had actually start to fight like I wanted the kid wouldn't be alive, so I made due with what I could use my energy on." Itami says calmly.

   "Whatever." Is all I mumble as I heal my broken ribs and various other damages.

    "Did I do good?" Itami asks me quietly and I look at him.

    "Yes, you did. I know it was hard to hold back so thank you... Although we could've done without the effects." I grumble about the whole cloud and feeling of unease he caused and he chuckles.

     "I'm a man of flare what can I say?" He says and I smile fleeting.

     I hear footsteps coming my way and Itami growls.

     "Guess I have to go back don't I?" He asks and I nod.

    "Fine, you know how to bring me back when you need me." He says and his shadowy figure slowly fades.

   I look to see Bakugo.

  "Can I help you?" I ask and he just stares at me.

   "What do you need Bakugo?" I ask and he flinches a bit.

    "What happened to you using my first name?" He asks and I glare.

    "Oh I don't know, could be because you took advantage of me being nice." I state and he frowns.

     "Oh..." Is all he says.

   "I have to go." I say and start to brush by him when he softly places his hand on my shoulder.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did, it was wrong. I just kept seeing you with Deku and I-... I felt... I felt hurt." He says the last part softly and I blink.

   "It's okay, all I wanted was an apology." I say and he nods, I start to walk of when he calls out.

    "Hey y/n? I know I'm an asshole and all but... You want to go on a date Friday? Maybe we could try that kiss again...okay." He asks.

    I look over my shoulder and see him looking at the floor fidgeting.

    I smile, "You know Katsuki... I'd love that." And with that I walk back to the stands.
~~~~~~~~

    Katsuki's POV

  I stare after y/n and feel myself start to smile.

    'Damn, all she did was say yes and I feel like I've won something huge.' I say, I shake my head and head to the prep room for a short break before my battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Author:

Me: *runs up to the screen* Hey guys! Long time no see huh? I'm sorry I haven't posted, I was caught up in starting my other story, then dying my hair, then work, then watching angels of death and Kirashima kiss, and then a shit ton of family drama, and a bunch of other stuff. I made this chapter a little longer to make up for it and added some tea. I'll work harder to post the next chapter in a few days.

Uraraka: Yay!! Author-chan is back!

Me: *nods then smiles slyly at Ura* Yep, and guess what Uraraka? You and Deku about to get realllllll close~

Uraraka: *passes out*

Me: whoops, Bakugo! Come close.

  Bakugo: *still freaking out over the date with y/n*

  Deli: *runs up* I got it author-chan. Author-chan doesn't own mha or it's characters! Don't forget to tune into the next chapter!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.5K 766 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
5.5K 109 16
Y/n has recently moved to Japan and she got accepted by the school of her dreams, UA. Everything seemed to go okay at first but a certain someone lik...
94 1 8
It all starts when a White female Dragon ends up in the world of heroes, but what happens if this world turns her 15 (in human years) again and decid...
141K 2.9K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...