Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

36. Absence

14.4K 684 30
By prishaagarwal95

Being nice to someone you don't like doesn't mean you are fake.
It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards that person.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

After our engagement, preparations for mine and Raj's wedding begins which means shopping, shopping and lots of shopping and I don't like shopping but Riya and Kareena are shopoholic and they just love to shop.

The whole day Riya, Kareena, Mamma, Maa and me, kept on roaming around the streets of the market and went from one shop to the another to buy sarees, Kurtis, bangles, slippers and many more things.

While all the boys are busy on taking care of other responsibilities like booking Venue for the wedding, booking catering services, booking decorators, etc.

Now all of us means we ladies are sitting inside a huge showroom of sarees and selecting sarees for each one of us.

It's been past two hours since we entered this showroom and everyone except me are still looking energetic and I am getting super bore.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I thought may be it's Raj and excitedly checked the caller ID but sadly it's not Raj. The call is from some unknown number.

Since that call girl incident whenever I get a call from an unknown numbers I become worried and feels like not receiving the call. Right now also I am feeling the same.

Keeping aside all my worries I finally picked up the call and answered,

"Hello!"

I didn't get any response in return so once again I said,

"Hello!" This time a little bit louder.

Still no response. So, I cut the call and once again started concentrating on the shopping.

After few minutes again my phone started ringing and the call is from same unknown number.

Sulkingly I picked up the call and said,

"Hello!"

Like before this time also no one replied.

"Mam may be there is a network issue because network connectivity inside our showroom is not very much strong.", Said one of the sales girl.

But before I could decide to go out of the showroom the call got disconnected.

After ten minutes once again my phone started ringing and again it's the same number. Who wants to talk with me so desperately?

Without wasting any second I move out of the showroom and picked up the call.

"Hello!", I said.

As usual there is no response from the other side.

Suddenly a hand using handkerchief blocked my mouth and nose from behind and encircled an arm around my neck.

I tried to remove the hand from my mouth but the more I tried the grip tightened around my neck and because of that I felt difficulty in breathing properly.

I felt my breath count getting shorter and I'm unable to breathe properly the whole world around me started rotating round and round and slowly the darkness filled around me.
_______________________________________

Riya pov

When I woke up today I was very excited because today we are going for shopping. I just love shopping. I can do whole day shopping and that to without complaining and getting tired.

I noticed that kareena Di is just like me she also loves to shop. I guess in future she is going to be my shopping buddy and our choices are also very similar. I know it can create conflict sometimes when there are limited stocks available but still we will manage.

Karuna Bhabhi is exactly opposite she hates to shop and continuously yawning while getting bored. I felt pity for her but I can't do anything it's her wedding shopping she have to be with us.

We all are now in one of my favourite showroom and purchasing sarees.

Suddenly Bhabhi's phone started ringing but because of network issue she went out to receive the call.

It's been past twenty minutes since Karuna bhabhi went out but still she didn't came back.

"Kareena go and check why she didn't returned yet?", My mother in law said.

Kareena Di stood up and went outside. After two minutes she came back and said confusedly,

"Maa Di is not outside. I have checked everywhere and her number is also out of reach."

"Call Raj Bhaiya I bet he is the one who helped her to escape from this shopping torcher.", I said teasingly.

Everyone started laughing loudly except my mother in law she is the only one who is looking worried.

"Don't worry Maa she must have escaped from here didn't you saw her face during shopping.", I said to cheer up her mind.

"But she should have informed us before leaving. She should have thought that we will get worried because of her absence.", She said angrily.

"Scold her whenever you will meet her.", I suggested.

We all continued with our shopping. After 20 minutes my phone started ringing I checked the caller ID it's Raj Bhaiya calling.

"See the actual culprit is calling to apologize.", I said while showing my mobile screen to everyone and picked up the call.

"I know what you want to say? It's okay you are forgiven.", I said.

"Forgiven! But why?", He enquired.

"Oh! Don't be so innocent. I know you are the real culprit.", I declared.

"Riya what are you talking about? Me culprit! How? I just called to know about your whereabouts. I am trying to call Una from last 30 minutes but her number is continuously coming  out of reach. You all are okay right?", He enquired worriedly.

After listening whatever Bhai said I stood up from my seat and went towards the exit of the shop.

I don't want Maa and Mamma to get worried. First of all I myself want to understand the whole matter.

"You don't know where is Karuna Bhabhi?", I asked him worriedly.

"How would I know? What happened Riya? Where is Karuna?", Bhai asked worriedly.

"Actually Bhai honestly I don't know where is she? she went outside the shop to receive a call because the network connectivity inside the shop was very weak and then she didn't came back. We all thought that you must have took her with you because she was getting bored and wanted to escape from here.", I said honestly.

"What! How can you all be so careless? You thought and ignored her absence. You didn't even thought to get confirmed about it", Bhai shouted angrily.

"Sorry Bhai, Please don't be angry and think what to do now?", I suggested him.

"I am going her home to check if she's there. You keep on trying to call her.", He ordered.

"If you find out anything then inform me immediately. I am not telling anything to Maa and Mamma or else both of them will get worried.", I said.

"Okay! Do whatever you want but if you get to know anything about her then you also inform me immediately.", Bhai said and cut the call.

I worriedly went inside the shop but maintained my smile Infront of Maa and Mamma.

"What he said?", asked Mamma.

"I will inform you later first let's finish our shopping.", I said trying my best to maintain excitement on my face.
_______________________________________

✴️ What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Una is kidnapped. Are you worried?
_______________________________________

✴️Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 3.3K 38
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭�...
4.7M 248K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
110K 8.4K 20
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...