Obama x reader

By knirbeirbua

Love is forbidden between you because Michelle is in your way. But will that stop Obama? Let's find out. More

Getting ready
Excuses
Ending
Alright what

The Introduction

527 10 3
By knirbeirbua

----Obama's PoV-----

As I was walking down the steps of the stage, I saw the most beautiful, young specimen I have seen in a LONG time. I just had to talk to them. I walk over to them and kiss their hand softly. "Good evening." I say in a calm, sweet tone. I look up and they look shocked and flustered at the same time. I may have went too far. I might as well play along. "G-good evening Mr. Obama!" They say in a surprised tone of voice. "And whom do i have the pleasure of speaking to?" I ask, gently setting their hand back down. "My name is y/n." "What a beautiful name. It matches up nicely with such a beautiful person themself." I realize from the silence of my body guards and the stares i am getting that i said that aloud. I try to fix my mistake by saying "W-well, would you like to go out to dinner, y/n? I dont get much human interactions that are not formal." By now my body guards, and y/n look like they have seen a ghost. "Of course." y/n says. I may get the chance to finally get away from Michelle! "I would like you to pick the place." I say. "O-oh, uh, how about red lobster?" "Where ever you like. How about tonight at 6:30 pm?" "That would be lovely." Y/n sounds excited. I bow my head and say goodbye as i am escorted to my car. I need to be ready in time for dinner. It is already 3 pm.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of part one.
I know it is short, but that is because it is 12 am.
I hope i will make a part two soon.
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
133K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...