Troublemaker

Autorstwa solbylovessss

Sam is a sweet quiet kid. While Colby is the complete opposite. He is a troublemaker and doesn't care what pe... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

708 17 21
Autorstwa solbylovessss

COLBYS POV:
I'm a bad person.. those words kept coming back to my mind. I really am a bad person.. I really like Sam and I just pushed him away. Someone then knocked on my bedroom window. That cleared my thoughts real quick. When I opened the window Jake came in? "What are you doing here," I asked him rolling my eyes. I have only met him once because sam introduced me. "You broke my best friends heart," he said sitting on my bed. "If my dad found out you were here I would be dead," I whispered/yelled at him.

"Well I don't give a crap after you did." I shrugged acting confused. "You literally told Sam to stay away from you. He came to my house crying. He sat alone at lunch when you called him a nerd. When do you ever think about anyone except yourself," Jake yelled. "I'm a bad person. How many times do I have to tell you guys that?! I'm no good for Sam. He deserves it be with someone that is more like him," I told jake. "Sam told you that he loves you didnt he." I nod. "I told him I really like him," I said laying on my bed.

"Why can't you just ditch your friends and become a better person. Sam could make you a better person. He really does love you," jake said smiling and I frown. "Why do you believe in me so much,"I asked him. "Because, I'm rooting for you guys." I laughed and smiled. "Wait, he probably doesn't even want to see me let alone talk to me," I say. "That's why I made a plan. Well the trap house gang too. Which Sam and I are in," Jake said. "What's the trap house gang," I asked.

"It's our friend group name." I nod and get my skateboard. "Where are you going," he asked. "Well I have to meet them." His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Why not,"I smirk. "They don't really like you," Jake says and I shrug. "I don't care what people think about me," I tell him and he climbs back out the window. "I guess your going to meet them than." I smirk and nod. "By the way they think your a jackass," jake says and I laugh. "Most people do."

Hope you liked this chapter.... Colby is going to try and get the boy of his dreams 👀😂

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8K 147 33
(In editing)
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
2.3K 56 8
What if there was a story based off of Sam and Colby? Sam loves Colby but Sam thinks he's straight. Because of all of the girls that he brings in and...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...