The alchemy | k. bokuto

By giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... More

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Author's Note!

6.

2.8K 79 10
By giubrick

Shumizen Academy
30th May, the day before Interhigh-Preliminaries

«I can spike it even faster!»

Ana turn her head to me «Really?»

I nod «Try»

We are currently practicing in a two versus two match. Me and Ana against Hoshino and Ishikawa. Practice this type of match help us to remember that we have to try and cover all the court in every moment and always call the ball. This is the last of the day and we need just one point to win.

When Ishikawa spike the ball I received it pretty well and send it to Ana. In a blink of an eye I take a run-up and jump as high as I can. Ana toss is so quick that our rivals don't even see the ball until it smack in their court.

There's a moment of silence.

«What the actual fuck was that?!»

«Watch your damn language!» Sanada, the mom of the group, trow a ball on Mina's back.

Mina falls «You speak!» she says, still on the ground.

Risa and Akira are looking at me «That was incredible!»

I give a high-five to my amazing setter, a little bit shocked about what we just did.

«If that wasn't a lucky one» my mom starts, coming towards us «it could be a powerful arm»

I look at my hands and then at Mina. She nods and smiles at me: she already knows what I'm thinking.

«Let's do it»

Everyone cheer us, happy to have another arm by our side. Yes, it's a risky one and we just did it but I think we can do it if we keep trying.

«For this preliminaries prove it one maybe two times, we don't really need it now» mom says, start passing us mop and the balls chest «but it has to be perfect for the October Qualifications, understand?»

We nod and begin to clean the gym.

From tomorrow we will play against pretty great schools. In this three day we will have two match at day and then four schools will be selected for the October Qualifications. After that only two Tokyo's teams will partecipate in the National Tournament.

«I'm very exiting!»

The first year are squealing happily, ready to take part in their first official match. For me this will be the last one and I want to give my 120%. I don't want regret and I also want to take my girls to the top once again.

«You're doing some sad thought, am I right?» Mina kicked my butt, make me jump.

I hit her with the wet mop «Shut up!»

She's now wet from sweat and dirty water. I already want to turn back time and stop me from doing such thing.

«Mina I am so...» and then cold water hits me. And then it's war. Everyone is trowing water at each other, there are flying mop and Risa is yelling at us to stop. Well, that's until some water end on her hair.

«You are soo dead» she also involves Akira, sending him in the eye of the battle.

My mom is in too and now she is running to Moto and Konishi with a bucket in her hands.

«HEY HEY HEY, WHY WE DON'T DO THIS TOO, AKAASHI?»

The loud voice of Bokuto make us turn our head. He was supposed to walk me home after practice and only now I notice how much is late.

I exchange an evil look with all the girls «You know what to do, right?»

They nod, collecting all the remaining buckets of water. The boy didn't understand our intention till the the very last time.

All together we launch to them the water, making them wet from head to toe. Bokuto's hair plopped down and from the wet t-shirt we have a lovely show of their tonic body.

Bokuto's gaze ends on me «Isabelle» he takes a step inside the gym, placing is bag on the floor and I take one back «you better start run!»

And then it's chaos again. Akaashi alley with the third years and start chasing the little ones. Bokuto's only prey it's me. I tried to hide somewhere but he catch me in his arms.

«You know, bad day for a white shirt and a black bra» he whispers in my ear.

«You big pervert!» I try to escape but he's too much stronger than me.

He laugh and start tickling my waist. I contort my body, laughing like a kids, praising him to stop the torture.

«Nope, this is what you get for getting my clothes wet!» he continue. Then I decided to ask for help.

«Girlss, Akaashi, Akira, take this bear off me!» I scream. All the heads in the gym turn our way and together they start running.

«Akaaaaaashi, I though we were friends!» he shouts when the boy take his left arm and Akira the right one. The girls help me stand and now we're all smiling.

«Okay, now we really have to clean this place» I say.

A choir of laments erupted from everyone but in the end we clean the gym and go inside the school to do a quick shower before going home.

We sing stupid songs under the hot water, finishing each other sentence, like a girl band until the last one finish to clean up.

«Hell no! Also my uniform is wet!» I complain, stepping out of the shower with only a towel to cover me.

«Maybe the coach has some spare clothes! I'm going ask her» Maki is the first one ready so she put her shoes on and run to my mom.

Luckily my underwear are dry so I can put something to cover up. The other girls are dressed and ready to go.

«You can go, you know? I can wait Maki here by myself!»

Ana and Mina are the most doubtful one.

«Are you sure?»

I nod «Of course I am. Go go, you need to rest for tomorrow!»

The girls waving at me and says some "Goodbye" and "See you tomorrow" before closing the door and left me here.

A knock on the door scare me «Maki, is that you?» I ask, getting closer to the door.

I start opening the door but outside someone stops me «Don't! It's us, Kōtarō and Akaashi, we send home your first year and take you the clothes!»

I stick my head out «Oh! Thank you guys, you're really good friends!»

Akaashi bow his head and Bokuto hands me a very big shirt and some shorts. I take them.

«Wait for me, please!» I shut the door and dressed up. The shirt is so big that seem a mini dress on me. Owls are all over the shirt and now I know why it was so familiar: it's Bokuto's.

I put on my shoes, take my bag and then I go to my friends «Should we go, my fellow princes?»

Bokuto's face is redder than a tomato and Akaashi is trying to hide a smile.

I put myself under Bokuto's nose «Everything's okay, Kō-chan?»

He quickly nod, not looking at me «Of course! We have to go, I'm starving!»

With that he start marching out of the school, leaving me and Akaashi behind. A little confused about my best friend behavior I turn to my other friend.

«Is he alright? His emo mood went out during practice?»

Akaashi sigh and start walking «There was the risk a couple of times but then we remember him that he can see you after practice and he calms down» he smiles «You really are our lucky charm when Bokuto is feeling down»

I put my head against his shoulder «Don't say it like that Akaashi or I will fall even deeper!»

He pats my head «You know, I think that seeing you in his shirt made him really turn on»

I jump away from the boy, make him laugh «Akaashi, what are you saying?!»

He simply came close to me «I'm just kidding, Isabelle-san, sorry to make you embarrassed»

With that we speed up and reach Bokuto.

I trow my bag to Akaashi and jump on Bokuto's back. He tremble a little and take a look at me.

«Do you need a piggyback ride?» he ask laughing. I linked my leg around his torso and he slips his hands under them to keep me in place.

«You run away from your friends, this is your punishment!» I say, putting my head on his.

«Then you better be ready»

I see Akaashi give my bag to Bokuto «I think I know what is about to happen. Good luck, Isabelle-san»

Then Bokuto starts running really fast, making me almost fall. Without slow down neither a bit we reach my house and collapsed on my garden.

«You really are athletic as hell!»

I stand up and extend a hand. He take it and stands up as well.

«Yes, my girl. I have to be athletic to maintain my position! I am in the fifth better aces of Japan!»

I smirk «I'm the number one»

He falls on his knees «You are too good! You surely sold your soul to the devil to be this hot and talented!»

I blush and when he realized what he actually said he jumps up.

«I'm sorry, Belle-chan! You know that...»

«...you always speak your mind» I finish the sentence. Smiling I give him a peck on the cheek.

«Thank you for everything, Kō! Do your best tomorrow!»

I begin to unlock the door but a hand take my wrist.

«You don't have to thank me» I slightly turn head «And you better win tomorrow and the days after!» he pinch my cheek and starts going home, whistling a silly song.

As always I watch him until he turns the corner and then I can enter in the house.

Eat and sleep are the only two things I want to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 35.1K 55
❝ ᴑᴇ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄€ α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, ɴᴏᴑ ᴑᴇ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄€Ι΄ α΄‡α΄α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄Κ€? Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄›Κ κœ±α΄œΚ€α΄‡ ᴑᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜΙͺɒʜ κœ±α΄„Κœα΄α΄ΚŸα΄‡Κ€κœ±, ɴᴏᴛ Κ€α΄Κα΄€ΚŸα΄›Ιͺα΄‡κœ±. ❞ ── EMPEROR ── ...
581K 25.3K 15
❝ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀 π‹πˆπ•πˆππ† π’πŽππˆπ‚βž -@keikaminari - date: 10/25/2020 π’πˆπ— 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐒 π’πˆπ— β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ γ“γ‚“γ«γ‘γ―ΛŠΛŽ- π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩...
1.5M 52.2K 32
β‚“Λš. ΰ­­ Λšβ—‹β—¦Λš.Λšβ—¦β—‹Λš ΰ­§ .Λšβ‚“ ᡗʰᡉ ᡉᡐᡖᡗʸ αΆœΛ‘α΅ƒΛ’Λ’Κ³α΅’α΅’α΅ ᢠᡉˑᡗ ʷᡃʳᡐ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ α΅–α΅‰α΅ƒαΆœα΅‰αΆ α΅˜Λ‘ ʷʰⁱˑᡉ ˒ⁱᡗᡗⁱⁿᡍ ⁱⁿ ᡗʰᡉʳᡉ ᡃˑᡒⁿᡉ. α΅˜βΏα΅—β±Λ‘ ᡃ ᡇʳᡒʷⁿ Κ°α΅ƒβ±Κ³α΅‰α΅ˆ ᡇᡒʸ α΅ˆα΅‰αΆœβ±α΅ˆα΅‰α΅ˆ α΅—α΅’ ᡇᡃʳᡍᡉ ⁱⁿ. ᡒⁱᡏᡃʷᡃ α΅—...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...