"Final shot at love: The Unkn...

By MTWdays

*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow... More

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Warning: Make out scene
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Path A
Chapter 30: Path A part 2
Chapter 31: Path B (Alternate)
Chapter 32: Path B part 2 (Alternative ending)

Chapter 17

711 23 82
By MTWdays

*70 days to go before the wedding-

A few days has now passed and there's still no signs of an attack or break in. Everything was somehow going great for us girls.

My friends are still staying at my house because Im too scared to send them home. Twilight is slowly doing better, Fluttershy is now happy because she has her pet bunny named Angel since she asked me to get him for her, Pinkie pie is still happy as ever, and Applejack was nervous for some reason.

When I tried to ask her about the whole Pinkie pie thing she would always walk away or try to lie at me. Its making me mad as time passes but I cant stay mad at her..

Since we have school today, me and the girls properly prepared ourselves because today is f*cking picture day for our I.Ds.. Yehey..  

After I ate my breakfast in a hurry, I immediately stepped inside the car while my friends gave me their usual look.

Rd: "Oh come on I know those look, were not going to be late again I promise." I laughed.

Pp: 'You said that yesterday but we got late because you took too long in the shower. "

Rd: "Hey! I care about my personal hygiene all right? Lets go." I lastly said before starting the engine.

Applejack then stepped inside the seat next to me, fixing her messy hair afterwards which was honesty too cute to watch.

Rd: "Someone stayed up super late."

Aj: "Ah know Im sorry Babe." She answered after giving me a quick kiss on the cheeks.

Rd: "You've been stressed out for days.. Is something wrong?"

Aj: "No, no Im fine Dash.. Im just worried about somethin' okay?"

Rd: "worried about what?"

Aj: "Its not that important sugarcube. Now the girls at the back are giving you that face again."

I immediately looked behind me and saw the girls giving me a creepy grin.. Well except for Fluttershy.

Rd: "Okay, okay were going now! No need to give me that creepy look!" I said nervously before finally driving my car.
-
After a few minutes of driving, we finally made it near the school campus. But when we got closer, I  noticed that Thunderlane was at the back with some girls since he's a Playboy.

But somethings odd about those girls, they were wearing a dark colored hoodie and a face mask, making me curious as heck so I watched them.

Suddenly, the hooded girl nervously looked at her surroundings, pulling out a stack of money in her bag afterwards.

Rd: "Oh sh*t I think Thunder boy is selling some drugs!" I thought to myself.

Thunderlane then took the money and quickly placed it on his bag. The two girls eventually ran off into the forest near by.

Rd: "What the hell was that thunder ass?"

After I parked my car in the school's parking lot, Twilight immediately ran outside for her class without saying any goodbyes to us.

Rd: "Okay Twilight goodbye to you too egghead!" I yelled back while stepping out of the car.

Fs: "I think she's late for her class."

Pp: "Nah its that new green haired boy! I saw him with Twilight once and she was really happy."

Rd: "Wait.. Is she seeing another guy while Sunset's still at the hospital?"

Pp: "I hope not.. All I know that those two were pretty close to each other."

Fs: "Maybe they're only friends."

Aj: "I hope so.. Well see ya'll later okay?" Aj replied with a warm smile before running to her class.

Rd: "But you dint give me my kiss yet.. And she's gone." I muttered in a sad tone.

Pp: "Relax Dashie she's just nervous about something."

Rd: "And I supposed you know it? Why is everybody keeping secrets from me?"

Pp: "You'll find out soon my Rainbow haired friend. See ya!" Pinkie yelled back while running after Aj since they're in the same class.

I just sighed and gave Fluttershy my goodbye before walking to my class as she did the same. Everything's been okay for the past couple of days but Applejack is hiding something from me.. I wonder why?

My thoughts vanished when I felt a hand tap my shoulder, I looked back and saw my blue haired friend.

Rd: "Heya Soarin. "

Ss: "Hi Dash.. Can I ask you a question?"

Rd: "Of course.."

Ss: "Do you know where Pinkie pie is? I tried checking in her house but she's not there."

Rd: "Oh she's staying at my place for.. Some important reasons. Why?"

Ss: "Oh! I just need to.. Uh- talk to her about the party planning! So yeah.."

Rd: "I know that she's only in charge for the drinks and foods, I thought Sunset is helping you?"

Ss: "Yeah but she's in the hospital so.. "

Rd: "Wait.. How do you know she's in the hospital?" I asked confused.

Ss: "Uhh.. Hey look its Thunderlane!He must be calling me, talk to you later Dash!" He lastly said before running towards his new friend.

Well that was weird.. He dint even answered my question but I guess the news about Sunset has already spread so I just ignored it.

But Soarin really acts weird around Thunderlane, he must has a crush on the guy or something. But I somehow ship the two for fun.

As soon I entered my class, I saw that Sir Fast Clip was already in front, making me gasp in slight fear.

Fc: "Late again Dash."

Rd: "Sorry sir!" I replied while running to my seat.

Fc: "That's your 3rd warning this weak cadet, you and your lover are really doing it overnight huh?" He asked with a teasing look, making all of my classmates cheer at me.

Rd: "Commander what the heck?!"

Fc: "Im just kidding cadet. Take your seat now before I expell you ass."

Rd: "Yes sir!"
-
-Time skip-

Our class is finally dismissed and the picture taking was already done so I quickly packed up my things and ran outside to see my friends.

But Thunderlane was giving me the exact same mad look from before, Is that doofus mad at me? Maybe he's just jealous that Im always with his boi Soarin.

As soon I got outside, I saw Twilight beside a tree with Timber spruce.

Rd: 'Are those two seriously dating or what?" I asked myself.

I then approached the two without letting the egghead see me. I noticed that Timber's cheeks were red like Twilight.

Rd: "What the hell Twi?" I asked in slight anger after I placed my hand on her shoulder, making her gasped in shock.

Ts: "Rainbow! I was just- talking to my friend, Timber."

TS: "Heya Twilight's friend."

Rd: 'Uhm hi but she's already taken so.. " I answered, getting Twilight's hand to pull her way afterwards.

TS: "I already know that! Bye Twi!"

As soon me and Twilight got back to my car, I immediately faced her with a angry look.

Rd: "Okay who was that guy?"

Ts: "He's just a friend Dash.."

Rd: "Are you sure your not seeing anybody while your lover is in the hospital?"

Ts: "No! I still.. Love her."

Rd: "Great.. Any news about her from the doctors?"

Ts: "Sadly no."

Suddenly, we heard Pinkie and yell our names at the distance, making me and the egghead look back.

Rd: 'They're here, get in the car Twi. "
-
*Time skip- (sorry im lazy :(  )

Me and my friends finally got home so we decided to watch some movies on the living room while Aj and Pinkie are cooking something in the kitchen.

I was constantly annoyed at the time because my online fan kept on sending me another swarm of messages and death threats if I dont answer her but I dint care.

Suddenly, I noticed a purple light glow on the shelf. It was Sunset's old book back at highschool, it amazes me that it still works until today.

Rd: "I'll check it out." I said, standing up on the coach.

Pp: "No!!!" Pinkie yelled from the kitchen as she rushed into the living room to grab the book before I could get it.

She immediately grabbed the book and ran upstairs, making me even more confused.

Rd: "Okay what the hell is going on with that girl?"

Aj: "She's just excited sugarcube, nothin' to worry about."

Rd: "You say that all the time and its making me pissed.."

Aj: "Are ya mad at me again Rainbow?"

Rd: "I.. No Im not Aj, Im sorry."
-
After a few minutes passed, Pinkie unexpectedly ran back downstairs in a hurry.

Pp: "Rainbow!"

Rd: "What?"

Pp: "We need to go back to CHS again!"

Rd: "Why? What's going on? Why are you panting so much?"

Pp: "No time to explain just please take us there!"

Rd: "What's the reason this time?"

Pp: "We just need to talk to our old friend again. "

Rd: "Again? Oh hell nah."

Pp: "Please Dashie its important!"

Rd: "Oh f*cking Celestia fine! Get in the car girls.." I agreed in slight anger, grabbing my car keys afterwards.
-
Anger was slowly raging inside of me because Pinkie and Aj were keeping a secret from me.. Applejack has been nervous for the past week and I think its somehow related to Pinkie's trips to our old school.

Even though I dont want to take Pinkie to CHS, this seemed pretty important to her so I finally agreed.
-
As soon we made it to the school, Applejack and Pinkie pie quickly stepped outside the car like last time to go near the statue in front.

I really want to follow the two to figure out who did Pinkie gave my hair to but Fluttershy and Twilight wont let me go outside so I have no choice but to watch them.

Suddenly, Applejack was handed some kind of potion by their mysterious friend.

But what shocked me the most when Aj drank the entire bottle, making my eyes widened in shock.

Rd: "What the hell?!"

Fs: "Rainbow relax.."

Rd: "What did Aj drank? I need to go over there!"

Ts: "Rainbow you dumbass just stay calm! Its completely safe."

Rd: "What the hell is happening Fluttershy? Why are you all keeping secrets from me?"

Fs: "Its nothing Rainbow.. You'll find out soon."

Rd: "Goddammit just tell me!"

Fs: "Im sorry Dash but I cant.."

Rd: "What do you mean you cant?!"

Ts: "Rainbow Dash for Celestia's sake its a surprise! So calm down will ya?"

Rd: "Screw you guys.." I muttered in anger before crossing my arms.

Applejack and Pinkie eventually finished their secret thing so they ran back into the car afterwards.

Pinkie has this huge smile on her face for some unknown reason while Applejack was still nervous as hell.

Rd: "Can we go now?"

Aj: "Yeah we can.."

Rd: "we need to talk about this later Aj.." I growled while starting the car again.
-
We finally got home before darkness had descended outside because it was getting late. As soon i parked my car, I immediately stepped outside and ran to my room, leaving Aj and the girls worried.

I then laid down on bed without saying goodnight to my friends nor Applejack.

But when Applejack entered the room, my eyes widened when I noticed that she was tearing up but I was too angry at time so I ignored her.

Aj: "Dash.. You up?"

Aj: "Are you mad at me sugarcube?"

Aj: "Dash come on please talk to me.."

Aj: "Rainbow please answer me!"

I cant bare to hear Applejack's voice broken.. It really hurts me to hear or see her really upset. I just sat up on the bed and faced her in the eyes.

Rd: "Why would I talk to you if your hiding something from me! "

Aj: "I can explain-" I quickly interrupted her before she could finish.

Rd: "What the hell are you doing with Pinkie Aj?! Why did Pinkie gave my hair to some stranger?"

Aj: "Y-you saw that?"

Rd: "Hell yeah I did! " i started, getting up from bed. "And what was that potion you drank a while ago huh?"

Aj: "Rainbow please I.."

Rd: "Come on.. Tell me!"

"Im pregnant goddammit Rainbow!"

W-what..
---------------------------------------------------------

*Hey guys Im sorry if this chapter is poorly written. Im tired as heck from all the writing, sorry 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 237 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
8.9K 357 28
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮." 【 Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as online friends. They soon had the courage t...
2K 98 15
Rainbow Dash can't seem to get it together. Day after day she struggles, unable to take care of herself, picking up the pieces after losing someone c...