Mated to the avengers

By Thunderthighz2005

Gabriella Charlton was born with 11 soulmarks, 3 is rare but 11 wow. She doesn't know what awaits her. She is... More

Characters
Soulmarks
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 3 -Jealous mates
Chapter 4 - Girls night in, NO BOYS ALLOWED
Chapter 5 - Swimming and sweet steamy love
Chapter 6 - Food & fights
Chapter 7 - Parties and pain
Chapter 8 - Where is she?
Chapter 9 - Who is that?
Chapter 10 - I found her.
Announcement
New book
New book
Announcement and new book
Chapter 11 - Home again
Chapter 12 - Shower time

Chapter 2 - Soulmates & Swear words

5.6K 122 15
By Thunderthighz2005

Third person pov

As the doors to the lift opened, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the beautiful girl in front of them. They all stared at her in awe & wonder & lust. They slowly took her in inch by inch admiring her hourglass figure, her thick hips, her dark curly hair don't forget her big pink kissable lips. But she was currently passed out In Peter's arms and they were all worried about their new soulmate. What was wrong with her? What happened to her? Is she going to be alright?

Bruce's pov

She is like a miracle and angel, her glowing skin wow. Her beautiful brown skin and soft gentle hands. She is so beautiful we got so lucky. She is all of ours and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with her and our other mates. She had gorgeous thick brown curls that shadowed her face and big beautiful brown eyes and I couldn't wait to hug her and have her in my arms. But currently she was in Peter's arms passed out. I was worried what happened to our mate? Will she be alright? Peter layed her down n the sofa to rest. She looked so beautiful layed there.

Loki's pov

I looked at the beautiful girl that lay there on the sofa. Our last soulmate our final piece. All she had to do was accept us all now. I looked at her small hourglass figure. She was tiny compared to the rets of us. I didn't mind she was going to b in my arms soon. She was so gorgeous. I looked at her beautiful pink plump lips. Nothing could surpass the beauty of our amazing mate. She was so beautiful. Nothing could surpass the beauty of any of our mates really. I was so glad our mate was finally here. Oh how the norns have blessed us with yet another beautiful and gorgeous mate and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and my mates and that big oaf of a brother of mine. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't wait to take her to Asgard and meet my brother and I's parents and take her to see the beautiful home of mine that my brother and I grew up in. She and the rest of my mates were so much more beautiful then Asgard though.

Wanda's pov

Her Amazonian figure sat well on her wafer-thin body. She had a hour glass shaped waist and her glossy skin complimented her whole body.  Her slender eyebrows eased down gently to her black, velvety, thick eyelashes. She had a cute dainty nose that made her look even more beautiful. I crouch down next to her and gently stroked her cheek and she leaned into it. I was so blessed to have all these wonderful people as my mates not including my annoying brother Pietro but I still love him. I am so glad we found our last mate. Just please accept our bonds. Please don't reject me, I need you in my life as well princessa. My beautiful little princessa no harm shall ever come to you, I promise you my little princessa. I will always protect you, we all will. 

Steve's pov

I couldn't believe it. It was our last soulmate. She was finally here. After all this time. She's here. She's finally here. I stood up and gently stroked her face not like a weirdo just admiring our mate. 

She's so beautiful and precious. She is like an angel. I am glad she is mated to us and no one else. Our beautiful little princess. I don't even know her yet none of us do but I love her already, we all do. I promise to love you until my last breath, we all do. You are our missing piece our last piece. You are not some random corner piece, you are the middle piece that connects us all together and you are the glue that holds us all together. We promise to stand by your side and be with you from day one right to the end. We are into this together as one, as mates all as one beautiful little mate.

Tony's pov

My beautiful mate. I mean our beautiful mate is finally here. I am so happy. She is so pretty. I can't wait to have her in my arms and spoil her like I do with the rest of my mates. I can't wait to see her smile and hear her laugh and cuddle with her. Our gorgeous girl. We found you and we are never letting you go. I finally feel complete but please accept us, don't reject us. We need you our little angel. I can't believe Pete found her. I hope she's ok because she's currently passed out. I hope she wakes up soon. I want to see her beautiful big eyes and hear her voice. I want to hold her in my arms and love her like I do with all our other mates.

Bucky's pov

She is finally here. My doll. My little angel. I have waited so long for you Doll we all have and now you are finally here. She looks so small and fragile. I just want to protect her from all the bad in the world. Her velvety thick eyelashes almost cover here big brown eyelids. Hair has fallen in front of her face and covers it perfectly. The light was almost shone down on her giving her the perfect light highlighting her perfect complexion. She looks so innocent and I want to keep it that way. I just really hope she accepts me, I am scared. Please don't reject me Doll. I will always be here for you. I will always love you and stand by you and your side like I would with the rest of our mates.

Clint's pov

She had a sculpted hourglass figure. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. Wow she is just so angelic. I really had the best pick of mates. She will fit right in here. I can't wait to teach her how to fight. Maybe she already knows how to fight. Well I can't wait for her to train with Natasha and I and the rest of us. I knew our last mate was going to be beautiful but I never imagined her to be this beautiful. Our gorgeous sweetheart. We will always love you. 

Thor's pov

She is a Goddess. She is so ethereal looking. The Gods have blessed my brother and I with yet another mate who surpasses the beauty of Asgard. She is small tiny thing but nonetheless I am excited to caress her and hold her close to my body. Another mate I can share my pop tarts with me. Her beauty cannot be described in words. When I lay my eyes on her, I feel happy and blessed and cannot wait to eventually have a family with her and my other mates. 

Pietro's pov

I looked at Wanda and saw her slowly stroking our mate's cheek. She looked at me and smiled.

"Ve found her Pietro" Wanda said

"I know sister, I am so glad" I replied

Our vincessa was so beautiful, she was our last mate and we finally found her. She is our little angel and I can't wait till she wakes up, I will cuddle her in my arms and I will never let her go. I will always love you vincessa ve always vill. Don't vorry ve vill all spoil you like we do vith our other mates. I am so excited she is our mate, our world our little vincessa. I promise little mate we vill protect you vith every cell in our body. No harm vill ever come to you.

Natasha pov

My beautiful darling oh my she is so precious and wonderful. Her beauty is beyond any other I have layed my eyes on. She is my little darling like Wanda, they are both my beautiful little darlings. And the boys are all my strong handsome mates. They are your mates as well now little mate they always have been, we are all your mates and we promise to protect you from whatever harm comes to you. I promise no on e will ever hurt you my little darling. 

Gabriella's pov 

I started to shift on the sofa and then I woke up. I sat up to see all my other mates looking at me. They are all so beautiful and amazing. I cuddled more into Peter and he cuddled me more into him. 

"Hi mates my name is Gabriella. Gabriella Charlton" I said shyly

"Hi vincessa, I'm Wanda and you are so gorgeous little mate" Wanda said

I blushed. I love her accent it is so hot.

"Thank you" I said

She tucked my hair behind my ear and said "You never have to thank me vincessa"

"Let me introduce you to everyone" Wanda said

"That's Loki, Thor, Tony, Steve, Clint, Bruce, Natasha, my twin Pietro, Bucky and you know Peter. Loki and Thor are not mates but are mated to everyone else including you and as I said Pietro is my twin we are not mated to each other but are mated to evryone else including you." Wanda said

"Why were you passed out?" Bruce said

"My um my marks started burning and it was too much and I passed out" I said

Talking about marks I accepted them all. They all smiled and hugged me.

"You accepted us" Steve said

"Yes I would never reject my mates. I thought you guys were going to reject me" I said

"No never you are all ours vincessa" Pietro said

"I just have to go check in with my mum" I said "smiling

"Alright we will wait here" Clint said

I smiled and I walked into the other room to call my mum.

Natasha's pov

I was thinking about our beautiful mate until Wanda called me over.

"Natasha, Natasha over here" Wanda said.

I walk over to Wanda "Yes?"

"How about we have a girls night, you, Gabriella and I if she's allowed to stay?" Wanda said.

"Go grab lot's of food & snacks so we don't have to come out again" Wanda says.

"I will get the bedroom set up in case." Wanda said

"Great idea" I say

" Wanda, Natasha what are you guys whispering about?" Tony said

"Nothing, nothing at all boys" Wanda and I said smiling

Then me and Wanda and Natasha ran off  getting everything ready. I went to cupboards and started grabbing food.

"What are you up to?" Thor said

"Don't worry about it boys, love you though" I said speeding off to the bedroom

"Seriously guys what are you planning?" Bruce shouts and Wanda and I laugh as we were speeding of to the bedroom. 

Once we finished we walked back into the lounge. We sat down and the boys looked at us suspiciously.

Loki's pov

"Guys look what are Natasha and Wanda whispering about?" Says Loki

"I don't know young brother, I don't know" Thor said

" Wanda, Natasha what are you guys whispering about?" Tony said

"Nothing, nothing at all boys" They say smiling.

I then see Natasha go over grabbing blankets and food and drinks taking it too Wanda's bedroom. 

"Seriously guys what are you planning?" Bruce shouts and Wanda and Natasha I laugh and sped of to the bedroom and came back ten minutes later.

We all looked at them suspiciously but before we could ask them anything our Goddess  came out the door.

"Did she say you can stay tonight?" Clint said

"Yeah I can my mum said I can stay all week" Gabriella replied.

"Yeah" They all cheered and she laughed.

"A whole week is even better" Tony said

"More time with our vincessa" Pietro said and she giggled.

Gabriella's pov

My mum finally picked up.

"Hey mum" I said

"Hey baby where are you? You weren't at school and I was worried" Mum said

"Sorry I forgot to to call you and tell you, I found one of my soulmates and I found the rest, I am with them now." I said

"Oh honey I am so happy for you." Mum said

"Michael! Michael! Michael get here right now" My mum shouted and I laughed

I heard him run into the room.

"Yes darling? What is it?" Dad said

"Our Gabriella found her mates she's with them now" Mum said

I heard dad grab the phone.

"If they hurt you your brothers and I will beat them up right boys?" Dad said

"Of course dad you know it" The boys said in unison

I rolled my eyes and laughed

"They are really sweet and kind and funny. They are really nice people" I said

"They better be" Dad said"

I roll my eyes and laugh

"Yes dad love you" I say

"Love you too" My dad says

"One last thing before you go" My mum says.

"Yes mum?" I say

"Two very special people are coming to visit you later love you lot's bye" She says

The call ends. That was weird who is coming to visit me? Oh well. Least they are letting me sleep over. I walk back into the living room and everyone is sat doing their own thing. Then they all look at me.

"I checked in with my mum so she knows I am ok" I said and smiled

"Good that's alright then" Tony said

Someone knocked the door.

"I'll get it" I say 

I couldn't believe who it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.1K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
1.2M 34.3K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
13.5K 516 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...
300K 8.6K 31
(Post CW) Bucky Barnes never dared to dream that he could be loved again, especially after what he did for the last near century. Angeline Ramsey was...