Hired |N.H|

By PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 95
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 66

12.8K 395 395
By PretentiousNiall

Niall's birthday is today. And I have nothing for him.

"Joanna, wanna go shopping and see if we can get Niall anything?" I asked her. We got home two days ago. It's nice to be home.

"Sure." She smiled.

"Can I come?" My mom asked.

"Well, this is a sister day kind of thing." I said and she nodded. I felt a little bad but at the same time, I didn't want her dragging along behind me contradicting everything I say and giving out to me aboout everything I buy.

"Can I borrow the car though?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and I thanked her and grabbed the keys. "Come on Jo." I said and grabbed my bag.

"I still can't believe Niall bought you a phone." She said as I started to drive.

"I know, that's what's making me feel bad because I have no idea what to get him." I sighed. "He said he doesn't want anything but I would be disappointed if I didn't get anything for my own birthday."

"Well, in all fairness, he has everything and can afford anything he wants, so." She shrugged.

"Still." I pulled into the car park. We walked around the shopping centre a few times but I had no clue what to get him. We gave up and went and got something to eat.

"What a waste of a day." I sighed.

"Well, I did get a cute top." Joanna smiled.

"Well, yeah." I chuckled. "Guess it wasn't all that bad then so."

"What time are you going to Niall?" She asked. I checked the time on my phone.

"I'll go home and get ready and go then." I said. "How about we go get me a new dress." I smiled.

"Come on then." Joanna exclaimed. We got up and went to my favourite shop. I looked through a few rails but nothing caught my eye. Then Joanna showed me a dress. It was red. It puffed out at the bottom and on the back it had a literal 'x' made out if the material which looked pretty nice. It showed abut of skin where the 'x' was though.b

"Isn't it a little.. hmm.. I don't know- slutty?"

"It's too long to be slutty, slutty is just covering your booty, this will go to just above your knees." She smiled.

"I guess it is nice, do you think Niall will like it?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't think he would personally wear it, but I bet he'll love it." She grinned.

"Okay, I'll get it." I took it form her grip. "Go pick me a pair of heels to match." I told her and she scurried off. She came back a few moments later with a pair of black wedges.

"Perfect and I'll be able to walk in them." I laughed. "It's good to have a stylish little sister." I ruffled her blonde hair.

"Don't touch the hair." She tried to fix it. I rolled my eyes and went to pay for what I had in my hand. Then afterwards, we made our way home.

Once home I began curling my hair. I know Niall likes it when I curl my hair. I done it ages ago before we even got on and he commented on it, so I decided to curl it for his party. I done my makeup nice too, doing an eyeliner flick and a smokey eye along with a red lip. I used this smooch proof lipstick I bought ages ago. It's basically a lip marker, but you know, just in case he decides to have a makeout session which he probably wil because it's Niall.

I peered in the mirror and I actually liked how I looked for once. I done a twirl in the new dress. I liked the way it bounced with me. Joanna came into the room and gasped.

"Oh my God Jenny, you look perfect." She gaped.

"Thanks." I grinned. I was proud of how I looked too. I just hope Niall thinks so too. All I got him was a birthday card, I hope he doesn't mind.

"How are you getting to Niall's?" She asked me.

"I'm getting a taxi." I replied. I put everything I needed into a bag for overnight, which wasn't all that much, then I grabbed a black clutch bag, putting my phone, money and a lipstick in. "Ready." I smiled just as a taxi pulled in outside.

"Don't drink too much." She teased.

"I won't don't worry." I chuckled and left after saying bye to mom. The drive felt like it took forever. I just wanted to get there. I finally arrived after what felt like an eternity. I paid the taximan and made my way to Niall's door. I opened it and walked in and there were already a few people there. I went to the kitchen to find a lot of food and beer. I chuckled and went upstairs to his room to find him getting ready. His room was a tip.

There were half bottles of water on the beside lockers and his boxers and socks lying all over the floor. The bed wasn't even made. There was an abundant pile of clothing on the floor too. He's very untidy when I'm not around.

"Holy fuck Jenny." He gaped when he saw me. I bit my lip and giggled. "You look fucking perfect." He said. "Your hair and fuck- that lipstick."

"Thanks." I smiled as he pulled on a sweater. He looked hot too. He was wearing black jeans, boots and a sweater. Just when I though he couldn't get any hotter he picked up a black jacket and pulled it on. "You're so fucking hot too." I said and he blushed.

"Thanks."

"Well, happy birthday." I handed him a card. "Don't get too excited, I didn't get you anything."

"It's okay, I told you not to get me anything, as long as you're here, I'm happy." He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"See, I was thinking I could give you something though." I nervously said.

"What?" He asked tentatively. I didn't reply, instead I placed my lips on his.

"Mmm, I'll be all red with your lipstick."

"It's smooch proof." I smirked and so did he.

"What are you playing at Jenny?" He asked as I attacked him with my tongue. I ignored his comment and slid my hand up his sweater, reaching for his nipples. "Jenny." He gasped as I thumbed them. "What are you doing?"

"I wanna give you a birthday present." I shyly said. turning a bright red.

"Which means?" He asked. I didn't respond, I just played with the hem of his shirt and looked up at him. "Oh fuck no." He shook his head. "You want to have sex?" He whispered in shock.

"I mean, I wanted to give you something I guess." I quietly said.

"So you wanted to give me your virginity?" He questioned and I hesitantly nodded. "Fuck." He cursed. "No, I couldn't do that, not if you're not ready."

"Niall, I've had twenty years, I think I'm ready."

"No, it's a bigger deal than you think." He shook his head.

"I know how big a deal it is, I know better than those girls around me that lost their virginity at like fifteen but even though I had plenty of chances to lose it I always said no because I wanted to wait until I found someone I love and I love you." I said and his expression softened.

"I don't know if I can do this baby." He sighed.

"Why?"

"I mean, this is a big thing, a big move in our relationship for a start and you know what Michael said about sex."

"Yeah, and he's not coming to your house tonight so how will he know?" I raised an eyebrow and he started giggling.

"Fuck, I love you so much." He hugged me tight.

"So are we gonna?" I asked.

"We will, but not just yet, as much as I wanna take you right here and right now because believe me," His voice grew husky. "I do. But there are people arriving for my party and I think we should wait until everyone is gone, considering this is your first time, okay?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

"We have to wait ages now though." I sighed.

"I know and you've made me fucking hard already." He chuckled, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I blushed at his comment and fidgeted a little. "Come on, people are arriving and they're gonna be wondering where I am." Niall said, pulling away from me.

Just then the bedroom door opened and Louis barged in. "Come on you bastard, it's your birthday and people are waiting on you." Louis announced.

"When everyone is gone tonight, I'll show you just how much I can love you, okay?" Niall whispered in my ear as we walked down the stairs. The thought sent the butterflies in my stomach crazy.

I literally cannot wait for this.

"What did you get Niall for his birthday?" Louis asked.

"Nothing." I blushed.

"Yet." Niall added in.

"Ohh, what are you getting him?" He asked.

"It's a um.. surprise."

"You can tell me though, I won't tell anyone." Louis smirked at me and I turned scarlet.

"No, I'm not telling anyone." I firmly said as we walked into the living room which was packed with people who all cheered when Niall came in. He smiled brightly and started talking to all his friends and family.

"Oh Jenny! Hello!" I turned around and was greeted with Maura and Bobby was next to her. "Oh you look stunning!" She exclaimed, giving me a hug.

"So do you." I smiled. She did look great.

"I can't believe my baby is twenty two." She sighed. I was surprised to see her here. I didn't think he would invite his mom and dad to his birthday party. I probably wouldn't.

"It's hard to believe." Bobby agreed. "Least he has a beautiful woman now." I blushed at this comment.

"Well, he is the best." I said and they both cooed. "Is Greg over?" I asked.

"Yeah, Denise and himself are here somewhere." She looked around the room and when she spotted them she gesutured for them to come over.

"Hi Jenny." He smiled and Denise gave me a hug too.

"How's Theo?" I asked.

"Ah he's great." Denise grinned. "He's at home now though, he stayed with his auntie." She told me and I nodded as Niall came over.

"Jenny, come with me, I want you to meet some of me friends." Niall said and reached for my hand. He lead me over to a group of people and I was introduced to them all. There was too many people in the room but I just kept my cool and thought of my breathing.

Niall only had a few beers, I was surprised when he was still basically sober halfway though the night.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I asked him.

"I don't wanna be pissed later on, I wanna remember it." He said. I blushed but had to smile at how cute he is. "Don't worry, I won't get too drunk." He chuckled, placing his hand on mine.

Just then, Greg and Bobby came in with a giant cake for Niall. It was a derby cake. I had to chuckle. Everyone started singing happy birthday to him and he couldn't stop laughing. It was adorable how happy he was.

He blew out the candles and everyone cheered. His face when everyone did was just priceless. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you everyone for coming tonight, I mean, just wow." He chuckled. It was as though he was surprised so many people were here.

The party seemed to drag on for me, well probably because I had the knowledge what was going to happen afterwards weighing over me and it was making me quite nervous but excited at the same time.

"Are your mom and dad staying here tonight?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah, and me brother but they'll be in the spare rooms downstairs, s'okay." He smiled. "Louis and Liam are staying too."

"What about the other boys?" I asked.

"Guess it all depends how drunk they get." He chuckled as Harry came up.

"Hi Jenny, you look hot."

"Hi Harry, you're drunk off your ass, aren't you?" I asked him.

"You've got that right." He nodded. "By the way Niall your drink is shit."

"Thanks." Niall sarcastically said.

"What's going on?" Liam asked.

"Harry is giving out about me drink." Niall said.

"Yeah, it's shit." Liam agreed.

"Well, you could have brought your own." Niall pointed out.

"Well happy birthday lad." Harry patted him on the shoulder.

"Where's Zayn?" Niall questioned. Everyone shrugged.

"I think he left, I don't know." Liam said.

After a while people began to leave. I ended up staying with the boys because Niall couldn't stay in the same place for two minutes. Soon enough it was only Maura,, Greg, Denise, Louis and Liam left, well along with myself and Niall. Bobby had gone to a hotel for the night.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Maura announced.

"What time is your flight?" Niall asked.

"Like nine in the morning." She sighed.

"Guess we better go to bed too." Denise said to Greg who nodded.

"Night guys." She said. "Thanks for having us Niall, happy birthday."

"Thanks, I probably won't see you in the morning because I'll be too lazy to get up." Niall chuckled.

"Ah you'll get up to say bye to your own mother." Maura chuckled.

"Well, if I have to." He teased. They left while Liam passed out on the couch.

"Liam." Niall nudged him. "Liam," He nudged him again and his eyes cracked open. "Mate, would you not rather sleep on a bed?" Niall softly asked him. Liam shook his head and closed his eyes again. "Well." Niall shrugged. He got the throw and put it over Liam.

"Guess I have the room to myself." Louis chuckled.

"Yeah, it's the one down the hall from mine." Niall told him and he nodded and went upstairs. "And then there were two." Niall smirked.

"So." I giggled.

"So." Niall repeated. "Shall we go upstairs?" He asked and I nodded and blushed a little. My hand trembled as he took it in his and lead me up the stairs.

I have no idea what I am about to do. All I know is I can't wait to do it.

______________________

A/N Don't forget to vottteee and commmeennntttt :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 798K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
47M 1.3M 37
Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a...
5.9M 227K 33
When Adalina is forced to marry the heir to Sicily's largest mafia, she's thrown into a tangled web of greed while navigating an electric attraction...