Cross Me โ†ก Jordan Royal Famil...

Autorstwa ThelovelyAngels

In which the Crown Prince of Jordan has found the girl of his dreams and desires to protect the girl he loves... Wiฤ™cej

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–”๐–˜๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–Š
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•บ๐–“๐–Š - ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ - 2016
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–” - ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–†'๐–˜ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ - 2017
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐–‚๐–†๐–‰๐–Ž ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–’ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–™ - 2018
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–— - ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐–’ - 2018
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š - ๐•น๐–Š๐–๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐–„๐–”๐–š - 2018
๐•พ๐–Ž๐– - ๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐•ฌ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ - 2018
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐•บ๐–“ ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐– - 2019
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ - ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–ž ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‡๐–ž - 2019
๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š - ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š - 2019
๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐–€๐–• - 2019
๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ด๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ - 2019
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š - ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ญ๐–ž ๐–„๐–”๐–š - 2019
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–š๐–™๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ - 2019
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— - 2019
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ณ๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐–„๐–Š๐–†๐–— - 2020
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ด๐–˜ ๐•ด๐–™ - 2020

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ - ๐•ฌ ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ต๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–“๐–Š๐–ž - 2019

1.8K 60 5
Autorstwa ThelovelyAngels

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 — 𝕬 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕵𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞 — 2019

We desire that you live as people who see past your individual cultures and hold on to what is good, but leaving behind that which hinders your journey.

26TH OCTOBER

"Mille di questi giorni." My aunt said as I walked around greeting all the guests that came to my bridal shower.

That was the blessing that nearly every woman bestowed upon me as they kissed me on the cheek hello.

Each of them were careful not to smudge them my makeup as they wished me a thousand days just like this one.

Over sixty of the most special ladies in my life filled a room to shower me with love and with gifts that I would use to start a new life with my husband to be.

Never in my life have I ever felt such a positive, loving energy. An ethereal presence filled the room as everyone entered, astonished at the theme of my bridal shower.

Guests were greeted with trays of Aperol Spritz cocktails and ice-cold shots of limoncello. A feast of classic family style antipasti followed, as well as pasta alla caprese and several choices of entrees.

"Everything turned out amazing." Rania said.

"You know my mother was so excited to plan this once in a lifetime event. So, of course everything had to turn out perfect." I said.

"She really did a great job." Rania said.

— — — —

897,781 likes

allaboutgia Today, I am feeling so loved and so celebrated. A few of my friends, family members, and future fam came to shower me with love. Thank you to my mom for the most amazing bridal shower. And thank you to my amazing friends and family – I love you all! . I am surrounded by such amazing women. Elegance was a must 🎀 Tea time with my ladies. B L I S S F U L N E S S Couldn't ask for a better #bridetribe! ❤️ This exceeded all my expectations and was so beautiful💕💕. Everyone looked amazing in their pink! I can't wait for this wedding – so stoked I get to spend forever with my best friend. 🎈👰🏻🚿🎁💕

View all 4,892 comments

— — — —

1ST NOVEMBER

Hussein and Gia were married at the Zahran Palace in Amman, Jordan. Zahran Palace, built in 1957, has become the headquarters for official events involving the Jordanian Royal Family.

The wedding day was a national holiday, a grand state occasion and a glittering affair with royalty flying in from around the world to attend.

Gia chose designer Saiid Kobeisy to make her two wedding gowns.

For the traditional Muslim ceremony, Gia wore a long and fitted Ivory Cream dress with a round neckline, long sleeves, an overskirt, and a cape attached at the shoulders. Fully embellished with beading.

With a new purchased tiara from the belgian Royal family and a long veil covered her face during the Muslim ceremony.

Hussein wore his formal military dress uniform adorned with numerous medals and a ceremonial sword.

Gia had five young girls as attendants. They wore white dresses with short sleeves and carried small bouquets of white flowers tied with white bows. Each girl wore a white hairband with flowers fastened at each end. Several young boys, dressed in sailor suits, served as the pages.

The Muslim wedding ceremony is known as a nikah. On the wedding day, the bride and groom are seated in different rooms accompanied by close friends and family.

A nikha namah (marriage contract) is presented containing the conditions of the marriage as well as the agreed mahr (mandatory gift promised to the bride by the groom).

An imam (Muslim worship leader) or any male knowledgeable in Islam is qualified to perform this ceremony, which involves proposing the wedding match to both parties and announcing their acceptance.

Hussein and Gia's marriage was performed by the King.

After the ceremony, the newlyweds toured the streets of Amman in an open convertible decorated with flowers and bows as they waved at cheering crowds.

For the evening reception, the couple changed into less formal attire.

Gia wore a less modest, off-white strapless fitted dress, fully beaded at the top and fades downwards, with 2 asymmetrical peplum overskirt, also designed by Saiid Kobeisy.

Hussein wore a short white dinner jacket and dark pants.

The wedding cake, which the newlyweds cut with a sword, was a 10-tier white cake with chocolate chip frosting.

The reception lasted until two in the morning.

— — — —

456,900 likes

rhcjo Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Jordan on their wedding day. Miss Gia Ghosheh on marriage becomes Her Royal Highness Gia, Crown Princess of Jordan.

View all 4,700 comments

— — — —

2ND NOVEMBER

Gia's eyes fluttered open and she turned her head slightly to gaze at Hussein, directly.

"Are we really married, or am I dreaming?" Gia asked.

Hussein chuckled, before pressing his lips against hers in a lingering kiss, while his fingers danced along her skin, tickling her rib cage.

"Stop it, that tickles!" Gia squealed.

"Good morning, wife." Hussein said, smiling.

"Good morning, husband." Gia said.

Hussein grinned at her.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked.

He slid his hand across her back.

She raised her hand to run a finger along his cheekbone.

Gia giggled.

"Remember when we joked that we would probably spend the entirety of our honeymoon in our room making love?" She replied.

"Yes." He said.

"Well, I think we should do that." She said.

"Oh no, I think we are going to need to recharge at some point, but not for a couple days at least. We should I least go hiking." He said.

Gia pouted.

"Fine." She said.

— — — —

900.000 likes

allaboutgia This is not a love story. This is a story about love. ❤️

View all 8,799 comments

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

73.4K 1.9K 24
Christian was born into British royalty, but yet he felt like an outsider until his uncle, the Prince of Wales plans an arranged marriage to Jamila t...
7K 220 26
Where two people will meet, and eventually fall in love.
46.5K 1.1K 18
Alice Christensen is diagnosed with leukemia. To secure a bone marrow donation, she makes a marriage pact with a young Prince Andrรฉ of Denmark but th...
82.3K 1.9K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...