OneShots!Random

By LongCorpse

This book will contain multiple fandoms, personalities, etc. Some will be Yandere, some normal and fluffy. Yo... More

Patrick Hockstetter x Reader

Yandere! Merman x Reader

26 0 0
By LongCorpse

꧁ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 ꧂

❥ ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤 ༒ 𝕊𝕙𝕖/ℍ𝕖𝕣
❥ 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 ༒ 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

   Living within a small fishing town as a ship captains daughter was an easy life. There was no king, or mayor, that taxed you, and the only time someone was required to purchase something was when one of the fishermen brought in only a few, tasty fish. Or when the traveling merchant came to town with a cart of new clothes, and crops, sometimes a chicken or two. Yet, sometimes the people of the town got boring, and repetitive. Seeing the same people doing the same things at the same times every single day could send someone crazy.

   Especially if said someone was an adventurous 20 year old woman named Y/N. Yet her yearn for adventure never got her far, as the village she lived in with her father was located on a small island north of Antarctica. Far enough they had decently cold winters, and hot but short summers. By the end of her 18th summer she had explored nearly all of the above ground, from the edge of the dense pine trees untouched by the village, to the highest she could walk on the cliff peak opposite said forest. The island was about a quarter size of those island, enough to support one village and walk from side to side within only 4 hours starting from the furthest beach.

   Living on the island was a lonely existence without friends or family, and the villagers knew this. With the lack of a prison building, people of wrong doing are were beat with brooms, and ones who committed the worst of all crimes were thrown into the ocean to fend for themselves. With no government to tell them otherwise this is what the village did in means of keeping themselves safe and alive. But of course, with also the lack of any law enforcement it caused the people to leave the punishments based off of democracy. This sometimes leads to an unfair judgement by the village, making an innocent man well framed die.

   This was the fate of a boy named Matthew Williams. A friend of Y/N, a friend she had know since she was born. He was her neighbor all through her child and teenage hood, settling in a deep place in her heart. So when he was framed for a murder of a small child only born yesterday, and decided to be thrown to the ocean, her heart broke. She knew he would have never done such a horrid act to the villagers.

   The day was gloomy, almost as if mother nature was grieving for a fallen child, rain plummeted to the ground. Two large and burly men charged into the Williams home, despite the screams and pleas of his mother and little sister, they pulled the young man out of his home. His struggling left a trail in the muddy paths, leading to the docks where two men stood. Y/N father and on of his friends, a small fishing boat floating next to the creaky dock. Knowing about the event taking place Y/N had woken early, and stood quietly next to her father.

Hot tears falling down her face as she watched her friend being drug to his death. As she was noticed his pleas for freedom died down as he stared at her with sad and pleading eyes.

"Y/N please! Tell them, you know I would never do this! Please!"

She turned her head away as she wiped her face with the sleeve of her light parka, pulled the hood down so the fur lining hid her tired and glossy eyes. Seeing the betrayal Matthew went silent as he was lifted into the boat and had his hands tied together behind his back. By now over half of the village parents had gathered around, the women wrapping their sleep robes tightly around their frame, few holding their trembling children close to their sides. Others peaked outside their frosty windows, watching as the young man was being prepared for death. When the boys engine started the men and Y/N climbed into the dirty boat, Y/N sitting in front of her childhood friend.

She set a hand on his knee, rubbing her thumb across the top of his knee as they both sobbed. Within a minute of the boat ride she moved next to him, holding onto his underdressed and trembling form.

"I'm so sorry.. I couldn't do anything."

Her eyes became glossy and wet with upcoming tears.

"I'm sorry."

He moved so his head was resting in the nook of her neck as an attempt to comfort the heartbroken girl. They stayed like that for just a moment before they both lurched forwards because of a sudden stop from the boat. The motor noises slowly dulling down till they were nothing but silence.

"God damn old thing! Can't get nothin' done!" Y/N's father yelled.

He leaned over the back of the boat by his waist, slamming his fist on the side of the motor, causing large ripples in the water and any nearby fish to quickly swim away. Y/N sniffled, her cheeks and nose bright red against her pale and cold form. She glanced out to the water, the noises of her fathers anger a distant noise blurred by her mind as she focused onto the dark and calm waves. The sight of a fairly transparent fish similar to many normal fish caused her to jerk and quickly stand. Nearly falling off the other side of the small boat but catching herself and sitting.

The commotion got her family friends attention as he gave a strange look towards the young girl.

"Girl you okay there? You look like you just saw a ghost." He scooted closer. "Maybe the cold is gettin' to ya."

She frantically shook her head as she saw the fin expose fully along with part of the back it was attached to. A deep blue and slightly transparent skin with opaque black stripes quickly made its way towards the boat, and within a blink of an eye here father was gone. The only evidence of his disappearance being the large splash and ripples next the motor, along with sparse bubbles. In a panic the mans friend rushed over and made the same mistake of leaning over the edge as he ran his hand in the water. The man too was grabbed within a split second and pulled under, this time a red color colored the naturally dark water behind him.

Y/N screamed and began to sob at the sudden event.

"Y/N! Y/n! There's no time to cry! Grab the knife in the tackle box and untie me! Quick!" Matthew yelled, taking the lead of survivor.

Weakly nodding she followed his order, opening the messy tackle box and retrieving the hunting knife, beginning to saw at the cloth ropes with the dull and bloody knife. Blurring out the sounds of bubbles and aggressive splashing coming from most likely the monster in the water. Once the restraints were removed he grabbed Y/N by her arm and pulled her to the middle of the already small boat, continuing to mush themselves together.

"We need to stay in the middle. Its the safest place from that thing, plus we need to conserve body heat."

She nodded and removed her already overly large coat, draping it over both of them, more onto Matthew due to him being out here without any proper warm clothing longer.

_____________________

The monster made no other attempts to get at the two in the boat, only every now and then bumping the sides of the tinted green boat. The two cold young adults had also yet to see the thing harassing them, the closest they getting to see being the back and the back fin. It was beginning to get dark, and the friends were beginning to get tired. They had moved to lay on the floor of the boat, both curled up with their limbs intertwined, the coat draped over them. Each side held tightly to prevent a large gust of wind from coming through and essentially causing their death by making the clothing fly away.

Their eyes began to droop and they both fell asleep within a few minutes of each other.

By the time Y/N woke it was by angry splashing and masculine screams. Taking a moment to process what was happening she jumped up and over to the edge where a tail was flailing around and she could see Matthews bloodied and dismembered body floating. Letting out a fearful scream the monster quickly calmed and peaked its head out of the surface of the water, staring at the woman with hungry eyes. She sobbed as she jerked back and listened to what Matthew had said before, sitting in the middle of the boat. Despite her placement it seemed to not effect the monster at all, as it simply grabbed the side and began to yank it down.

Making Y/N scrambled to the opposite side the monsters long and clawed hands. Within no time the boat got enough water in it that it no longer evened out, and now began to sink to the right end. Despite her attempts the monster grabbed her ankle and yanked her body, pulling her into the frigid waters and against its slimy coated body. It let out a gleeful clicking noise similar to an orca as it drives down despite her wiggling and fight. Her attempts to hold her breath was futile as she eventually attempts to breath, instead being greeted with a harsh burning in her nose and empty feeling in her chest. Along with a feeling of panic in the bottom of her stomach as her vision began to become speckled by black dots. As her vision turned black multiple white fish fished figures filled her field of vision and her body went limp in the monsters arms.

__________

❥ 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 - 𝟷𝟼𝟼𝟾 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜
❥ 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 - 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜.
𓂀
❥ 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
63.3K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...