Princess of the Seven Seas

Bởi osnapitztri

Book One. Layla princess of the oceans, and her kingdom is facing a problem. Their old foe is back. Back to... Xem Thêm

Dueling| 1
King Neptune| 2
The Royals| 3
Love?| 4
Just The Beginning| 5
Training Session |6
Morning Light| 8
Playground| 9
The Message| 10
Meetings with Parents| 11
Training Session II |12
Prophecy |13

Slumber Party| 7

141 15 9
Bởi osnapitztri

"Rhea!" I said, greeting her.

"Yup! So cover your eyes." Rhea said, tying a green fabric over my eyes.

"Okay, why all the hiding from me? I came back to go to sleep not to have a surprise people." I said as Rhea led me to our large room that Aisha planned.

"Here, you open your eyes now princess Layla." Rhea said, I could even hear her grinning while she said it.

I opened my eyes and everyone started to scream, I was shocked at the screaming so I raised my arms and hissed, "Shut up you'll wake anyone in the Andros kingdom up."

Brandon swam toward me and wrap his arms around my hips, "Remember that in the old days we celebrate after a long important day and a battle?"

"Yes, I know that mister. And have you forgotten to not hug me his majesty of the Atlantic?" I asked him.

"Oh sorry, just glad you're back." Brandon said letting his arms go, and folding his arms later then.

"Plus the small battle we just encountered isn't yet all, and we all know that's this is the beginning of the thorn rebellion from our opponents." I said, putting my hands on my hips just to make me look more demanding and bossy.

"You know that you look that you're posing right now doesn't look impressive." Giggled Marina, who was being tightly hugged by my idiotic brother Daniel, but she didn't seemed to care about it. Even worse is Daniel looked like he was kissing her neck gently and whispering something to her, all I want to do is lung at him and punch Daniel in the face to bring back his senses.

"Okay, but that doesn't really matter." I said yawning.

"Sleepy?" Brandon said, shaking my shoulders.

"As you can see, yes, I'm am very tired." I responded and flopped on the nearest bed to me, snuggling in the blanket.

"Pillow fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rhea screamed.

"Oh Neptune, please don't hit me." I murmured, and guess what? The pillow did hit me as soon as I said that. "Okay! Who did that!" I asked, trying to show my royal angry face, but it turned out into chorus of giggles.

"Me." Brandon said, chuckling.

"I'm killing you then." I said, taking my pillow while kicking my blankets off with my mer tail.

"Come at me girl." He said, choking probably unable to control his laughter.

"You'll be sorry that you said that then." I said, grinning.

"Oi my princess is that so?" Brandon said.

I growled and charged for him with my pillow, knocking him over landing on him with my pillow on his face.

"Ha! Told you your majesty." I said, laughing.

"Oh no, it's not over yet." Brandon said, pushing the pillow out of his face, then pushed me down.

"Hey, if you want to wrestle, don't look at me look at my brother, Daniel." I said, shaking my arms, trying to push him away, but under a trained warrior muscles you can't even get a clue to push the guy off.

"Loser." He said chuckling.

"Okay, now I'm mad." I growled at him, as I summon my staff.

"Sorry, didn't know that you're that sensitive." Brandon apologized, getting off me, but pushing me into his chest. Probably for comfort.

"Incoming!!" Shouted Marina and Daniel in unison, throwing like five pillows at Brandon and I. "Heads up love fish!" Shouted my very annoying brother.

"Yup, I know you too." I said, waving my hand creating a wave current to block the pillows.

"Hey!" Rhea shouted to me, "did I mentioned that we're not allowed to use our powers?" She said, striking 15 pillows at me, but luckily Brandon punched them off.

"Nope." I said, swimming to gather more pillows.

"Then whoops." Rhea said, laughing rolling her eyes.

"Hey!" Marina shouted at me. "Right back at you!!!!" She said her voice echoing through out the room, and her bright green eyes glowed with happiness and excitement.

"Yikes." I said laughing, as I got hit by the pillow, and my brother came to tickle my back, I laughed so hard that I swear one of my hair tips turned red.

"Aw little sister got the case of the tickles?" My brother joked.

"Yup!!" I said, agreeing.

"First time in years I saw you that cute." My brother said, as he poked me.

"Hey! That hurt!" I groaned. "Me? Cute?"

"Yes, you cute." Brother said, messing my hair up.

"Wow, and first time you being gentle big bro." I said, laughing.

"Yeah, because of someone." He said.

I stared at him for a moment, to hack his mind. Yup, hacking other's head is the best weapon you can play with. Oh, sorry. Did that just sound rude?

"Marina, of the Arabian sea?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said, scratching his head.

"Well you two look cute together." I said, not knowing to say anything else.

"Kay, I'm going then. Looks like your Brandon is returning." Daniel joked.

"What!?! I don't have a crush on him him or something!" I hissed at Daniel, but he was already gone to Marina, god he does really like her and Marina seemed normal about it.

"Back for you my princess." Brandon said, hugging me.

I laughed and replied, "Just back in time for another Rhea and Anahi attack." I corrected him, and pointed at Anahi and Rhea rapidly throwing pillows at us. I literally have to jump in the way to get pillow smacked.

Why? Our mer pillows are soft and jelly. Made up of a jelly fish, most of you may think it's poison, it's actually not. Jelly fish actually help us merpeople have smooth skin and are used for our face cleansers. Strange? Yeah, only for humans and faeries/fairies.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch." I said, laughing.

"Duck!" Screamed Anahi, as she threw me another pillow, it hit me right in the face. 

"Duck?" I asked her.

"Too late." Anahi said.

"What too late? I mean like Quack quack goes the duckling." I joked.

"We don't mean "Quack" as a duck, we meant MOVE!" Anahi and Rhea said at the same time again, throwing more pillows in my face.

"Pay attention!" Boomed Brandon and Daniel suddenly, I turned to look at them, they were floating on a bed set with a ton of pillows in their hands and below them, " we are the rulers of all pillows and you peasants must obey us!" Said Daniel.

Rhea, looked like she's going to charge at them and kill them calling her a peasant, so her eyes flashed dangerously gray and green together combining a dangerous color. "Please correct what you're saying your majesty I did not understand that thoroughly." Rhea said gritting her teeth.

I could actually feel Rhea anger because we were both charging at "His Majesty's" burying them down under the pillows, and sat on the pillows after we finished killing the two pillow kings and buried them in their "royal" pillow graves.

Rhea and I both raises our arms and together we announced, "We have killed your king now you must obey us as the queens of all." After we said that, we began to roll off since the boys was having a little trouble breathing under the pillows.

"Okay, that was fun." I said, as I leaned against a pillow behind me.

"Really." Said Brandon laying on my lap, breathing hard.

"Okay, that's it." Marina said, laughing," let's go to sleep before our parents found out we had a huge slumber party, unnoticed and loud all night."

"Yeah, sweet dreams, don't let the past bite you." I whispered, tucking myself into a blacket, and heard Brandon slid in behind me.

Author's note:

Sorry for not udating Princess Of The Seven Seas for two months!!!!! Gah!!!!!! Short chapter, I apologize again. I hate a lot of crazy chores and crazy parents, and they just make me deaf. Especially my left ear. I hate my life....Ouch!!!!! Mum you're screaming in my ear and I'm going to be deaf!!!!! Lower your volume mum!!!! Kk bye!!! They're killing me. :'(

~Layla

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 41 15
After princess Aphmau gets lost and finds a secret cave, she meets Tavari, a merman who makes potions and knows about humans. His goal is to make his...
18.1K 722 13
A sellsword with a haunting past that follows her every day. Only a handful of people know about it. Every day, her life hangs in a thread. Can she h...
Drowning in Elaria Bởi

Viễn tưởng

165 3 22
Follow the journey of Rueline Kade as she learns what she is to become, and how she falls in love with one she shouldn't. Follow magic, love, family...
1.1K 80 12
Ever wonder about the different kinds of merfolk who live under the water? This is a collection of tales about those fabled people who have inspired...