MY POSSESIVE GANGLEADER

By your_girl_momo1918

Xavier black everyone fears him cause he is one of the worlds roothless gangleader. until one day when he see... More

First book
Introduction๏ฟผ
Introductions part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter3
Hey everyone
Update
Introductions 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

4.3K 75 26
By your_girl_momo1918

Monica's pov
********************************** hi everyone I hoped u like last chapter  and plz don't write bad comments like yes Ik some people don't like BTS but I really love them and if u got sum bad to say plz keep it to your self ty.💜
Ah shit he seen my blush omg kota started laughing I just look at her and glare " shut up you like one of his friends". She just looked at me and blushed I start laughing and so did the rest of the girls "well what do you thing is gonna happen now ". Emily said I just looked at her and " I don't know Let's just ignore them, I'm gonna go tell my dad we going to the dance studio ". They just nod I and walked to my dad " dad Where gonna go to the dance studio, we will be back a little later " be careful princess and call me if anything ." Ok I will bye everyone ". And walked back to the girls and nod so we walked away". 
(Skip to 3 hours)
When we where done at the studio we said bye to everyone, got in the car and left I just wanted to get home As we pull up to my house told the girl bye and walked inside I don't care who's here really, just wanna go to my room and shower " princess is that you " yeah it's me daddy " how was it " it was good I'm tired we went really hard this time " I laughed " ok well hurry up and shower so you can come eat " alright give me 30 min " ok he said. I went to my room and straight to my bathroom relaxed under the water for a little bit and washed my hair and body turned off the shower wrapped at towel around myself and went to my closet and picked something comfy To wear

  ( Monica's pajamas)
( Sorry forgot to mention some Monica cuts and tries to starve herself cause she don't feel pretty no one knows but someone will notice back to the story)
I looked at myself in the mirror and just thought why can't I look beautiful I am never gonna be like the models I looked at my wrist starred at my old scars thank goodness my family never seen them. and starts to brush my hair after I was done walked out my room and went down stairs to the kitchen " of course you would be wearing that " shut up " I told my brother  I got a plate and sat at the table and barely noticed there all still here, damnit I thought and smiled at all of them and started to eat but not to much I don't wanna gain weight, I couldn't help but feel someone looking at me so I looked up. and Xavier was just staring I put my head down and tried not to smile so I got up " imma go do my homework dad and maybe go to sleep after " alright princess goodnight " I nod and told everyone goodnight and walked up to my room. After 2 hours I was done I put all my stuff away and turned off the lights and laid down and just had one thing in my head or a certain someone and fell asleep.
**********************************
Hi everyone I hope you like this chapter and enjoy it I'm really trying to make it good and plz don't judge I'll be adding more things, well I hope everyone day or night is going really well stay safe - momo💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 251K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.8M 113K 64
โ€ผ๏ธ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA โ€ผ๏ธ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

325K 11.8K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
1.1M 26.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...