Evil Green Ninja

Nailpolishgirlygirl

the title kind of says it all but there will be an explanation in the book. I do not own Ninjago Еще

Let's start at the beginning

201 3 3
Nailpolishgirlygirl

In Ninjago there are these six Ninja trained by their old yet wise master who believe it or not can still pack a punch when he needs to. Any way they were training and talking like they usually do.

It was Lloyd against Cole, Zane against Kai, and Jay against Nya. That's how their training usually went unless they decided to switch it up a little which sometimes they do. Wu was watching them train that day.

Wu noticed Lloyd looked a little upset but he wanted to wait until the ninja were done training to talk to him. "Training is over for today you can rest. Lloyd I would like to talk to you for a few minutes." Wu said.

Lloyd just looked at him confused but he nodded and walked in the monastery doors. Wu closed the door. "Lloyd what's the matter you seem upset about something?" Wu asked. Lloyd just sighed but he knew he couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

"I had a bad dream about my father, at least I hope it was just a dream and not real." Lloyd said. Wu looked at him with concern as a master and a uncle. Wu asked Lloyd to tell him more, so he did.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...