An Infected End {A Three-Part...

By eleRament

'It' wasn't a big deal in the beginning. 'It' moved it's way into the rest of the world so slowly, yet 'it' t... More

Part 1: A 'Present-ful' Past
Part Two: Left Behind

Just to Clarify/ Things I Want To Mention

73 2 0
By eleRament

(1. This has NOTHING to do with COVID-19 at all. I was brainstorming this like around December (I think?).

(2. Yes, Cordyceps is a real thing. But it only infects insects.

(3. This fan fic is inspired from the gameplay/story of The Last Of Us (if yall have PS+ on ur ps4 then you can play it for free- wait I think, my brother told me)

(4. Part 1 does not include any rose garden (I'm sorry).

(5. Think of this world as Remnant without Grimm, Aura, or semblances.

(6. WARNING: Mature language , bits of gore, and mentions of suicide will be in this "3-part-one-shot"

enjoy!! <3

-Love, Elementz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
87.9K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...