TEST SUBJECT 312 || JJK

็”ฑ MysticXWonder

"sometimes you have to suffer in order for other people to be happy" MediHeal Laboratories have had a secret... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ ...
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ || ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

4.3K 304 77
็”ฑ MysticXWonder

a/n: thank you for all your support on this book. when I get votes and comments, it makes me so happy. I love reading all your comments.

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ]

"So, what did Jungkook tell you the other day?" Jeno asked, absentmindedly flicking a pencil so that it rolled up and down the desk.

With a frown, I snatched up the pencil and chastised him for his lack of attention. Ever since we found the camera, he hadn't been able to focus one bit. "You could be a bit more enthusiastic you know?"

He pursed his lips in an attempt to be sulky but I wasn't having it. "Don't even try and gain my forgiveness. Ever since you found that camera and I agreed to not visit Jungkook tonight, you've had a complete lack of regard for the situation. This is important, Jeno."

"Whatever."

"Oh come on! You're being totally unreasonable. You're acting like a two year old."

He flashed me a look that needed no interpretation- he was angry. "I'm sorry but if it wasn't for me you'd be spilling all of your precious Jungkook's secrets to everyone in this shit hole."

"What the hell is wrong with you! You're so bipolar." I couldn't understand this boy. True, he was my only friend in this place but his mood swings were endless. One minute he was sad and then he was angry or happy, it was becoming exhausting especially when I had more important things to focus on. "I just want to help Jungkook. I thought that's what you wanted to do, for your sister's sake."

Jeno's whole body tensed and he let out a small huff. "You're right, I've been a douchebag. I'm just loosing hope here Hayeon. One minute you think you're going to be able to save the world and the next you're deflated because you come up empty handed."

The truth hit me like a punch in the gut. Jeno was right, of course, but reality still stung. I'd been so set on getting revenge that I hadn't paused for one second to actually create a plan. I was a mess- we all were.

"Fine," I said, breathing out a sigh of acceptance. "What do you suggest we do?"

"Lie low, stay under the radar whilst we try to get in contact with his friends. As much as we'd like to, we can't do this alone."

I nodded in understanding. I should've probably put more faith into Jeno seeing as he was much more trained in these areas of expertises. I still had questions though. "How? I thought you said that they'd ignored all your emails?"

"They have but that was expected. They probably thought it was just a spy."

"So, how do we contact them?"

"That's where you come in." Jeno smirked and leaned forward. "They're smart, all of them. They must have set up some secret code as a safeguard incase they ever got separated and I'll bet my arm and leg that Jungkook knows exactly what it is."

I stilled, my mind racing. Sure, me and Jungkook were closer than ever at the minute but even classifying us as 'friends' was somewhat far fetched. We were acquaintances with a mutual agreement, that was all. Partners in crime, perhaps. Plus, Jungkook would flat out refuse to give away such a well protected secret which ensures his friends safety. The whole plan was hopeless and it hadn't even begun.

"No way," I said, shaking my head in resolution. "He'll never tell me that. Plus, you were the one who told me not to see him tonight. How can I get information from him when I can't even see him?"

Jeno didn't even get a chance to reply as a sudden shrill noise pierced the air. It was an alarm, similar to that of a fire warning, but more high pitched. If I hadn't been with Jeno, I would have simply evacuated mistaking the noise for a drill but his face read a different story.

"We need to leave," he exclaimed, his face flushed and eyes blown wide.

"Why? What's happening?" I panicked, grabbing onto the sleeve of his black uniform. Something was happening and I was pretty sure that it wasn't a simple fire drill.

"That's the alarm for Jungkook," he replied smoothly as we rushed down the hallway to the cells. "It goes off when there is a problem and they need reinforcements."

My internal panic grew tremendously. "What's wrong with him?" I panted, struggling to keep up with Jeno's hasty walking.

"We won't know until we arrive."

That was obviously the end of the conversation and I attempted to hold in my increasing curiosity and worry as we made our way to cell 8. By the time we arrived, there was a large crowd of guards and scientists. I recognised a few people: Mr Manrari, Dr Lee and, unfortunately, Dr Choi.

"Lee Jeno, reporting to duty ma'am," Jeno stated, saluting to Dr Choi. She just sneered, her upper lip curling in discontent.

"You're 5 minutes too late soldier. Test Subject 312 had already been dealt with."

"What! What does that mean?" I exclaimed, pushing forwards and completely forgetting my manners. Even Jeno seemed startled by my sudden outburst.

"Of course you would be here," she sighed giving me a once over, arms crossed defensively. "I meant what I said, he's been dealt with accordingly. They managed to knock him out, admittedly not my preferred method, but he should be awake in a couple of minutes."

I couldn't even stop to shout at her lack of regard for Jungkook who she'd physically abused. Instead, I'd already raced into the room and pushed through the crowds of people who complained as I nudged them aside.

Lied on his bed was Jungkook as pale as the sheets covering his still body. He was covered in purple bruises and he was wrapped up in a multitude of bandages, similar to that of an Egyptian mummy, as a doctor leaned over and peered into his eyes with a small light.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, leaning down and pressing a reassuring hand to his forehead and moving the sweat soaked hair from his face.

He moaned inaudibly and he shifted slightly. I leaned down and brushed a hand through his soft hair in comfort.

"He's okay, no permanent damage. He might be slightly concussed but he heals quicker than most. He'll be fine." The doctor clicked a pen, scribbled a quick note on a clipboard and strolled out of the room. With cautious glances at Jungkook's restful body, the other guards and doctors retreated from the room leaving me, Dr Choi and Jeno.

"What happened to him?" I snarled, my teeth gritted together.

Dr Choi looked deadpan as she glanced at his body and clucked in disapproval. "I'm rather disappointed. He hasn't lashed out in a while and we weren't prepared for a hissy fit." She turned to me and glared threateningly. "This is your last chance Miss Kim; if he causes any more destruction, he's on permeant sedation." With narrow eyes and a pursed lip, she sauntered from the room without another word.

"Bitch," I muttered.

I heard Jeno suck in a surprised and uncomfortable gasp but he didn't say anything, just watched as I comforted Jungkook's sleeping figure.

"I'm going to leave too," he grumbled, his lips pursed into a tight-lipped smile and his jaw clenched.

I didn't even say goodbye as the door slammed behind him. My eyes hadn't been pulled from Jungkook's lifeless looking body and I felt my heart soften as I held his limp hand.

He had this aura, when he was sleeping, that screamed youth and innocence. The worry lines and his nervous habit of tapping his foot ceased to exist when he was asleep. I wondered if sleep was his safe place where he could escape the troubles in which the laboratory thrust upon him. Or, at least, that's what I hoped.

With little thought, I leaned forward and placed a shaky kiss on his exposed forehead.

"Hayeon?" He mumbled, his eyes blinking blearily as his breath quickened.

"Hey, you're okay now," I soothed, grasping his hand in reassurance. This time I couldn't tell if it was for him or me.

He smiled slightly, the corners of his lips turning. "I know."

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

Weightless ็”ฑ PEACH

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

66K 3.3K 17
Jungkook's struggle in fighting off the voices is getting harder. People around him are worrying more and more everyday. His failed suicide attempt i...
61 0 4
A long time ago there used to be peace among all species. But things suddenly changed after a vicious attack wiped out many people. Lives were torn a...
18.3K 762 31
Nobody thought they could help the already broken soul but can the man who has his own secrets help him? โ€ขIt's top taehyung and bottom jungkook This...
13.9K 914 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...