Dear You

AredgonAven22 द्वारा

You gotta speak to make things clearer. Sooshu <3 (G) i-dle अधिक

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
NOTE
15
16
17
NOTE
18
19
20
21
NOTE
22
23
NOTE:
25
26
27
28
EXTRA CHAPTER
EXTRA CHAPTER (2/End)
NOTE

24

1.7K 63 18
AredgonAven22 द्वारा

It's almost 9 in the evening when Shuhua dropped El outside the hotel he's going to stay in for the mean time.

"thanks Shushu!" he said with a smile.

"no problem..anyways, would you like to hangout with us tomorrow lunch? I can just sneak you in tomorrow in school." Shuhua said smiling.

"won't people wonder who I am?" he asks, thinking about Shuhua's offer.

"just kidding..I can get you a visitor pass.." she said that made him nod his head.

"okay, I'll just text you tomorrow then." he said.

"great! I'll introduce you to my best friends here, I can ask Tzuyu and Sana to join us too." Shuhua said and El nodded his head, smiling.

"sure, I'll be looking forward to meet all of your best friends here..especially Soojin." he said, smirking.

"yah! don't say anything to her, okay?!" she said, pretending to hit him as he chuckled and nodded at the same time.

"anyways, I'll go home now.." she said as she took her car keys from her pocket.

"okay, text me when you arrived there." he said and Shuhua's eyes grew wide.

"Oh My God! my Jinjin!" she says making El jump a bit in surprise.

"what?" he asks, confused.

"I asked my Jinjin to text me when she arrives in her place!" she says as she checks her phone in her pockets but found nothing.

"where is my phone?" she asks and El shook his head.

"maybe you left it in your car." he answered and Shuhua nodded.

"right..I'll get going now, bye El." she said as she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"take care Shushu." he said as Shuhua then walked back to her car.

As soon as she entered her car, she started the engine and looked for her phone everywhere.

"where is it?!" she yells in frustration until she heard her phone ringing and saw a light coming from down her seat.

Unknown calling....

It reads as she picks it up and answers the call, looking at the direction where El is still standing. She knows it's him who's calling.

"thanks!" she said, smiling at him from afar.

"you're welcome..now text her back and go home safely!" he said as he waved at her direction before the call ended.

She smiled and looked through her phone if Soojin did text her.

Jinjin ❤

Shu..I'm home already.

Was the only reply she got from the girl and it was almost 3 hours ago.

"is she still awake now?" she asks herself as she types in a reply.

BABY 😍

Jinjin? are you still awake? sorry I couldn't reply to you earlier :( anyways, have a good night my Jinjin~αh..see you tomorrow ! :)

After sending the message, she then drove her way back to her place.

+++++

After her nightly routines, she then went to her bed and opened her phone again, even when she's so sleepy. She still needs to check if Soojin responded to her text or not.

Jinjin ❤

I am and it's fine Shu :) I know you were enjoying your time with your fiancée :)

That message was sent 20 minutes ago.

"why isn't she sleeping yet?" she asks herself as she typed in a reply.

BABY 😍

Why are you still awake Jin~ah? and, how did you know about me spending time with El?

Jinjin ❤

Just reading something..and he actually posted on Facebook, he tagged you there 😂 and he's kind of cute too I must say..

BABY 😍

He what?! 😯 okay, I gotta see what he posted..that guy >.<

Jinjin ❤

you're both cute Shu :) anyways, I think you should reply to our group chat coz the others are starting to plan on how to interrogate you tomorrow..might as well do it now 😂😀

Shuhua chuckled at it and she followed Soojin's advice.

Kids <3

CHOMiyeonOWNSme: YAH!! YEH SHUHUA!
NichaIsMINE<3: babe? why are you screaming? 😯
CHOMiyeonOWNSme: sorry baby..I mean, have you seen the post she was tagged in?
ILOVEgiraffesMOREthanSoyeon: OMG! I saw it!! Someone named El Kim tagged Shuhua.. 😯😮😮😮
NichaIsMINE<3: oh 😮 I'll go check it out.
CHOMiyeonOWNSme: SEO SOOJIN! aren't you going to say something? I can see you reading all of our messages. 😈
Idon'tLOVEshuhua: I was the first one to see it you slow people 😂😂😂and they're both cute together 😍
NichaIsMINE<3: saw it already and OMG! 😲 Soo's right, El's cute 👍
CHOMiyeonOWNSme: but that's not the point baby! remember she told us earlier in this same group chat that SOMETHING CAME UP? girlie didn't inform us about that Something being SOMEONE 😑😑😑😑
NichaIsMINE<3: you're right babe 😮😠 YEH SHUHUA! SHOW YOURSELF!
SongYuqiIsNOTcute: gays! chill! Shuhua must have some reasons yk 😁

ILOVEgiraffesMOREthanSoyeon: my girlfriend's right..you all should chill.
CHOMiyeonOWNSme: we have to interrogate Shuhua tomorrow about this whole thing! who's with me?!

SongYuqiIsNOTcute: it isn't a bad idea at all..so yeah, count me in! 😊

ILOVEgiraffesMOREthanSoyeon: if my girlfriend says so 😊 I'm in too!
NichaIsMINE<3: you're right baby 😊 we'll interrogate her tomorrow at lunch 😁

Shuhua laughed at all their messages, she then decided to reply.

CHOMiyeonOWNSme: I can see you Yeh Shuhua! explain yourself! 😡😠
ShuLovesSoo<3: hi! so my Jinjin told me about your plan 😂 thanks my Jinjin 😍😍
Idon'tLOVEshuhua: no problem Shu :)
CHOMiyeonOWNSme: so? EXPLAIN!
ShuLovesSoo<3: you gays are so funny 😂😂😂😂 but well, I'm sorry I didn't tell you gays about it. It's because I haven't formally introduced El first to you so I did that..😐
NichaIsMINE<3: HAVEN'T? are you planning to introduce him to us Shu?
ShuLovesSoo<3: that I do 😊 tomorrow at lunch :) I might invite somebody else too 😊
SongYuqiIsNOTEcute: who? 😯
ShuLovesSoo<3: secret 😝 but don't worry..everyone's harmless 😊
CHOMiyeonOWNSme: Soo? got anything to say about this?
Idon'tLOVEshuhua: I'm excited! 😊😊 I'm in for that😊
ILOVEgiraffesMOREthanSoyeon: but Shu? last time I check, you're gayer than us..so how come you're engage? 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧

Shuhua was about to answer Yuqi's question when suddenly her phone died on her.

"what? yah!" she yells in frustration.

She stood from her bed and decided to find her charger, she didn't even notice her phone's about to die on her because she was laughing at her friends reactions.

"where is it?" she wondered and suddenly she remembered that it was on her car.

"seriously?" she decided whether to get it or not and then she glanced on her wall clock.

10:35 p.m

"it's getting late..maybe I'll just charge it later. I'm also sleepy." she said as she then shrug and put her phone down, laying back on her bed.

She then remembered about the possibility of Soojin texting her secret admirer and she sighed.

"I should really confess to Jinjin as soon as I can, at least I get the chance to personally court her first." she said and she nodded her head in determination before she closes her eyes to sleep.

/////

NOTE: Minyeon/Mimin and Yuyeon side :)

//////

Soyeon, Yuqi, Miyeon and Minnie decided to do a Zoom video chatting together.

"Shuhua suddenly went offline!" Minnie said as soon as everyone answered the call.

"do you really gays think she's just forced to marry that El?" Soyeon asks.

"I think not..she seems happy." Miyeon answers.

"but how about Soojin? were we wrong about her having feelings for Soojin?" Minnie asks.

"Tzuyu did say Shu's going to confess to Soojin, right?" Soyeon asks them and they all nod.

"arrgh! this whole thing is messing with my head!" Minnie said, frustrated.

"mine too baby." Miyeon said, sighing.

"plus Soo's acting all tough saying those two look cute together..like, how can she still pretend?" Yuqi asks, annoyed.

"anyways, Miyeon, how's your text conversation with Soojin?" Soyeon asks, changing their topic a bit.

"also that..we talked a bit about how she agreed about getting to know me through texts and then when we all left your place, we still texted each other a bit..basic questions like favourite colors and all that---" Miyeon was suddenly cut off by Yuqi.

"you did not tell her personal informations, right?!" she asks with horror in her face.

"no, I didn't..I made up things. Told her my birthday's on 12th of December, I'm not from her class, my favourite colors' yellow and all sorts of little lies." Miyeon answered, feeling proud of herself.

"that's good baby, so what happened?" Minnie asks.

"well, as soon as I got home..she texted me she'll be sleeping already..and mind you, she texted me that at 7:50 tonight!" Miyeon said shaking her head.

"that's too early..she usually stays up 'til at least 11 I guess?" Yuqi says.

"probably Shuhua knows until when..but the point is, she obviously lied since we just chatted with her tonight." Soyeon said and they all agreed.

"Soojin and Shuhua are a whole lot mess." Minnie said shaking her head, disappointed.

"useless gays." Yuqi says, nodding her head.

/////

NOTE: I think this story is about to end :) I know I'm not a good writer and all but I really hope you're all enjoying my work.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Dahlia [Minmi] vosbein द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

13.5K 577 10
(COMPLETED) "Our love is dahlia" Elegance Inner strength Change === Betrayal Dishonesty Instability Minmi/Mimin ft. Yuyeon and Sooshu
70.6K 3.4K 41
"You saved me from falling into that deep pit of despair." "You're the tiniest light of hope in the midst of my darkest nights." Started: 05.23.20 En...
Unnie mishuluver द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

16.2K 652 25
c.my x y. sh
124K 4.4K 33
fixing ones heart? It'll be difficult but with true intention and a strong heart anything is possible.