Bite Me (Jasper Hale X OC)...

נכתב על ידי EclipseOfMyHeart15

(This book was on a permanent hiatus but I'm considering continuing it because it's gotten a lot more views l... עוד

Chapter 2 - First day of school
Chapter 3 - The accident
Chapter 4 - Burgers and fries
Chapter 5 - Dress shopping
Chapter 6 - Kiss me...
Chapter 7 - Meeting the Cullen's
Chapter 8 - Baseball
Chapter 9 - Dealing with James...
Chapter 10 - Prom
Chapter 11 - Happy birthday!
Chapter 12 - Please don't do this...
Chapter 13 - Dealing with heartbreak...
Chapter 14 - Making up...
Chapter 15 - Movie night
Chapter 16 - What's wrong with Jacob?
Chapter 17 - Painful Memories...
Chapter 18 - Alice?!
Chapter 19 - Saving Edward...
Chapter 20 - The decision...
Chapter 21 - Reunited
Chapter 22 - A new Threat
Chapter 23 - Graduation
Chapter 24 - Preparing
Chapter 25 - The Battle
Chapter 26 - Becoming a vampire
Authors Note (IMPORTANT)

Chapter 1 - Arriving at Forks

6.8K 92 46
נכתב על ידי EclipseOfMyHeart15

(Teresa Palmer as Maya Swan)

   My name is Maya Swan, I'm the twin sister of Bella Swan, but we don't look very much alike, we were both pale, but she had brown hair and brown eyes, where as I had blonde hair and blue eyes. We were quite different when it came to personalities.

   She was awkward, clumsy, and didn't have many friends, I was cheerful, polite, and I had one best friend, Katie. But I wouldn't see Katie for a while now, because Bella and I were moving to Forks to live with our dad, while our mom and stepdad went on a road trip.

   Bella wasn't too happy about it, but I was trying to keep a positive mindset, thinking of all the new things to see. Maybe there would be inspiration for new drawings, maybe there would be people at school I could get along with, maybe there were cute guys or girls. Oh yeah, I'm Bisexual, which means I like both genders, just so you know.

   Anyway, it took a long car ride, and an even longer plane ride to get to Seattle, where our dad was picking us up. "How long has it been since we've been here?" Bella asked as we got off the plane, "a few years I think, we spent a summer here in 2002" I said.

   We went outside and saw our dad leaning against a police cruiser, he waved to us and we walked over, putting our bags in the trunk and getting in the car. Bella sat in the passengers seat while I sat in the back, our dad drove.

   We drove over a bridge, passing a sign, I read the sign in my mind, the city of Forks, welcome, 3,120, I assumed the number was the population, this really was a small town. "Your hair is longer" dad said to Bella in an attempt to start conversation.

   "I've cut it since the last time I saw you" she said, way to make things awkward, I thought, letting out a tense breath. We arrived at the house and I stepped out of the car, taking a deep breath of the damp air.

   I grabbed my bags from the trunk and we all went inside, "I've cleared some shelves off in the bathroom" Charlie said as we all went upstairs. "Oh, right, one bathroom" she muttered, I gave her a glare, trying to stop her from being so rude. "Thanks dad" I said.

   Bella and Charlie went into her room and I went into mine, setting my stuff down on the hard wood floor and looking around the room. It was exactly the same as last time I was here, but I didn't really like looking at all my old drawings, so I took them off the walls and replaced them with photos I'd taken, and I hung up some fairy lights.

   I rearranged a few things so it was more my style, then I stepped back to look at it, I was happy with how it looked.

(This is the closest thing I could find to what I was imagining, you can imagine it how you'd like but this is how it looks in my mind)

   I unpacked all my clothes, putting them in my dresser, before grabbing my laptop from my bag and sitting down on my bed. I looked at the wallpaper on my laptop, it was me and Katie, we were at the carnival together and we were wearing matching dresses. They were purple floral dresses with flowy skirts.

   We both had braided hair, and flower crowns, it was taken after my mother's wedding with Phil. Bella, Katie and I were bridesmaids, and that was what we wore to the wedding. I smiled at the memory before closing my laptop, there was a horn honking outside so I looked out the window, a man in a wheelchair got out of a red truck along with a long haired boy.

   I went downstairs and Bella and I went outside together, "Bella, Maya, you girls remember Billy Black?" Charlie asked.

   "Yeah" Bella said plainly, I raised an eyebrow at her, "you're lookin' good" I said to Billy, shaking his hand politely. "Well, I'm still dancing, I'm glad you're finally here, Charlie hasn't shut up about it since he found out you two were coming" he said. I smiled.

   "All right, keep exaggerating, I'll roll you into the mud" Charlie joked, I chuckled, "after I ram you in the ankles!" Billy said. Wheeling towards him, "you wanna go?" Charlie put his fists up jokingly. "Yeah, bring it" Billy said.

   The long haired boy looked at Bella, "hey, I'm Jacob" he said, she smiled, "hey" she greeted him. "We used to make mud pies when we were little" he said. She nodded, "right, no, I remember" she said, he chuckled and she looked over at Charlie and Billy.

   "Are they always like this?" She asked.

   "It's getting worse with old age" he said as they stopped, walking back over, "so, what do you think?" Charlie asked, smacking the truck. "Of what?" She asked, looking confused, "your homecoming present" he said.

   "This?" She asked, looking at the truck, "just bought it off Billy" he said, I looked at the truck in amazement, "I totally rebuilt the engine for you" Jacob said. She gasped "oh, come on!" She gasped, opening the door, it knocked into Jacob and he grunted "sorry" she said.

   I giggled and hugged Charlie "you're awesome!" I exclaimed, letting him go and getting in the truck with Bella. Jacob got in next to me, "okay, um, listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift, but besides that you should be good" he said.

   "That's this one?" She asked, pointing to it, "yeah, yeah, right there" he said, she nodded "alright, you want a ride to school or something?" She offered.

   "I go to school on the reservation" he said, she nodded, "right, that's too bad, it would've been nice to know more than one person" she said, I put my arm around her shoulders. "But I'm the best person to know, I'm smart, I'm funny, I'm everything you'd want in a sister" I joked.

   "Yeah right, come here" she said, tickling me, I squealed and laughed, knocking into Jacob, he chuckled. She stopped tickling me and we said goodbye to Jacob and Billy, we went inside with Charlie, having dinner before going up to our rooms. I got into bed and pulled out my phone, texting Katie.

   I put my phone to charge and changed into some pyjamas, grey track pants and a plain black t-shirt. I turned off the lights and got into bed, closing my eyes and wondering what tomorrow would be like.

That's the end of Chapter 1! I haven't written a Jasper Hale story before but I'll try my best to make it good! Hope you liked this first chapter!

A/n:

Does anyone want me to continue this book? (My writing is better and this story's been getting a lot more attention recently).

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

580K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
567K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
10.4K 192 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
576K 12.8K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...