Constance Academy

Galing kay AllieDawnx

Foster kid, Bryony Rhodes, was never far from the beaconing call of trouble. When a sudden storm erupts, Bryo... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Constance Academy

355 30 26
Galing kay AllieDawnx

✦ CONSTANCE ACADEMY 

gorgeous banner made by salonisaran 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

From the writer

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this story. I really appreciate any constructive criticism and feedback. I love reading all of your comments and I will try my best to reply to all as well! I'll be posting new chapters as I write them, please keep in mind that I work and I'm also in school but I'll update as frequently as I can!

Thank you

A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help me with this story and given me feedback. I really appreciate it!

Support me

If you enjoy this story you can support me by voting and commenting. I appreciate all feedback. Constructive criticism helps me grow as a writer. I will try my best to respond to all comments! 

✦ THE CHARACTERS 

Madison Iseman as Bryony Rhodes

Chase Stokes as Gilbert Maverick

Thomas Doherty as Jonah Jobanake (JJ)

Amandla Stenberg as Faye Zelenka

Rudy Pankow as Edison Dekker

Sofia Carson as Phoebe Blake

fabulous character banners by anticlimactic 

✦ SUMMARY 

Foster kid, Bryony Rhodes, was never far from the beaconing call of trouble. When a sudden storm erupts, Bryony is taken to Constance Academy of the Magical Arts where she learns that she is a witch.

To discover the truth about her parents' mysterious disappearance, Bryony and her new friends follow in their footsteps and set on a journey to find the lost Healing Stone. However, the sought after, valuable item is desired by many, and finding it will be no easy task, with danger at every turn. Secrets threaten Bryony's determination to find answers as she fears what revelations she will discover. Though, as Bryony will soon find out, a Rhodes never gives up.

Thanks so much and enjoy the story!

xx Allie

Copyright 2020 © Constance Academy

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, etc., without permission from the authors. Except in the case of brief quotations in a cover, poster, book review, or teaser.

Keep in mind this is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, events, and incidents are used in a fictitious manner.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

32 4 5
Lily Hopkins is a lot of things. Smart? Sure. Witty? Maybe. Good at magic? Most definitely not. And... that's sort of the problem isn't it? She's a y...
3.7K 254 9
The Guilded Raven Awards: 3rd place (Mystery/Thriller) What if you woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom and found out that you got kidnapped? What if you...
128K 8.5K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
1K 237 21
When Bryony -- herbalist extraordinaire -- goes missing, Bella knows one suspect stands above the rest. The village's aspiring second witch, Daphne...