THE TWO FATES

由 Fantastic_Fantasy_12

A STORY BASED ON OUR BELOVED DRIKSHIT ROSIM AND SHIVYA. SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED TO HER LOVE HER FIANCE BUT H... 更多

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3

CHARACTERS

541 46 15
由 Fantastic_Fantasy_12

DADA JI

A cool jolly dada ji. He started his buisness as shergill industries and now it is a top company due to his son and specially grand sons hardwork. 

CHETAN SHERGILL

A business and family man. Wants his son to get married and become less workaholic.He is excited to get his son married to his fathers friend's grand daughter.

MAHIMA SHERGILL 

she is a house wife and loves her family. she wants to get her workaholic  son married and is finally relaxed as her father in law has fixed his alliance. But sometimes is worried that how will the girl bare him.

SARTHAK SHARMA 

father of romi and drishti. loves his family and he is  proud of his kids.

 VIDYA SHARMA

A  houswife and mother to drishti and romi. she loves her family a lot. she is a teacher as she loves childrens. 

RAKSHIT SHERGILL

A fomous arrogant and workaholic business man settled in London. the most eligable bachelor in london. is getting married only for the sake of his family. He does not even remember his Fiancee. 

SHIKHAR MALHOTRA

Fiance and friend of drishti.

ROMI SHARMA

Younger brother of drishti. works as a manager in shergill hotels since 5 years. he and Drishti fight a lot and play pranks on each other but still they both are  very possesive about each other. he doesn't like Shikhar.

DRISHTI SHARMA

A beautiful energetic 21ST century girl.Believes girls can do anything. works as accountant at shergill constructions.

DIVYA KHANNA 

BFF of Drishti. Fiancee of Rakshit.

SIMRAN

A sweet and bubbly girl. she is an architect and loves her job. and she also loves her family.

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!

HOW ARE THE CHARACTERS???DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE ???

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

SIGNING OFF

FANTASTIC_FANTASY_12

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
203K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 45.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
86K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...