friendship ~hype house ~COMPL...

AichaJeager द्वारा

you are one of the hype house member and you have one of the best friendship with ALL of them ... अधिक

chap1:get to know each other
chap2:tiktok drama
chap3:New house
chap4:prank wars
chap5:¿Narianka?
chap6:my past
chap7:going with friends
chap8:i knew it
chapter 9
chap10:prank wars 2
chap12
chap13:photoshoot
chap14
chap15
chap16charli is Back
chap17:darianka drama
chap18:Devil gate
chap19:junior hype house wth?
chap20:NEWYORK
chap21:fire works 🎆✨
chap22:🐍Snakes🐍
chap23:hanging out
chap24:end

chapitre 11

126 2 0
AichaJeager द्वारा

Morning7:30AM
I woke up and I was feeling a little bit more better than yesterday but I stayed in bed for like another 40min until it was 8:10 I got out of bed and I went to tiktok and checked Instagram.
Then I got out of bed and went to my bathroom,brushed my teeth and my hair, wash my face and I went to my balcony I stayed there just admiring the view until I heard a knock
Me:get in.
Ry:hey i just wanted to check if you feel better.
Me:yeah i feel better than yesterday thank u .
I got out of my bedroom and i sat on the couch with Thomas. I asked.
Me:hey Thomas are they gonna be new members.
Thomas:we will talk about that later.
To be honest I feel like Tayler,nate,kelianne and darianka may join the hype .
Conor:I just wanna say sorry for yesterday...
Me:well at least you got ur own good content.i say that in a mad tone.
I head to the kitchen and grabbed some toast and avocados and head back to my room.after I finish eating I decided to make a tiktok and not post a draft I don't know why I was still in a bad mood tho.i finished my tiktoks post one and head to the kitchen I watched my plates and I went to my room changed into something nice.i called avani.
Me
Avani
Hey jen  I missed you.
Me too I was thinking that maybe we can go out today with addison if u want.
Yeah I will come in 20min
See u soon.
Bye
I just sat in the couch talked to nick,ryland and darianka for some time and avani was already here with addy .
Me:hi I miss u guys
Addy:me too
Avani:me three.
Nick :were arr you guys going.
Ava:shopping da.
Me:yeah let's just go.
We took my car car and drove to the mall after we got there we went straight to our fav shops and bought a million pieces of clothing.
Ava:let's put this on your car and get some food.
Me:sounds like a plan.
After we ate at chick fill a we went back to our house and I decide to post this pics.

tagged: @addisonrae and @avani

Tagged:@avani
A day with my besties💙
Liked by avani,thehypehouse and 987,766more
Comments
Larray:did my invitation got lost in the mail?
>>oops probably
Avani:best day ever
>>I know
.........
Load more
Avani and addy went back to their houses and I was sitting in the couch next to the pool after 15min I took a nap.
I got up with actually no one bugging me FINALY.
Thomas :when will yoh vlog again?
Me:I don't know probably tomorrow i can film me going to my moms house.
Thom:ok.
I got up it was 23:55Pm already I took a nice hot shower and when to my bed scrolled through tiktok and post som drafts from earlier today and I put my phone to charge and sleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

490K 7.5K 71
you used to be friends with him until he moved away to la. two years later, you visit your brother in sway, and you see him once again... #22 in hyp...
45K 564 40
You live in the U.K. and have just been offered a place at the hype house, when you get there the boy you fell in love with on holiday is there! What...
20.1K 169 28
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑊𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ�...
13.2K 121 52
You had never heard of TikTok until your friends started to talk about it then you decide to download it and your first few videos went viral then yo...