Life goes on

XxShimmyDelightxX

What if Ricky didn't leave after Adrian cheated on him with Ben? What if he went to Amy for comfort instead... Еще

Chapter 1: Letting your Guard Down
Chapter 2: No resistance
Chapter 3: Keeping Secrets
Chapter 4: Take it slow??
Chapter 5: Love, heartbreak, and bliss
Chapter 6: Don't doubt my Love
Chapter 7: Groceries, Phone calls, and birthcontrol
Chapter 8: Movie and Burger kind of Guy
Chapter 9: Dramarama For Grant High Students
Chapter 10: I Think We're All Having a Bad Day
Chapter 11: I Can't Just Let Anyone In
Chapter 12: Being Left Behind, and Behind Left Alone
Chapter 14: Getting Back Up, After Falling Down
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: Madness
Chapter 17: I Just Want Her Back
Chapter 18: Sealing Promises Part 1
Chapter 19: I Love You Part 2
Chapter 20: Epilogue

Chapter 13: Pinky Promise

1K 39 3
XxShimmyDelightxX

"Not that I don't want you over because I do, I just don't want to lose the trust in my parents." Amy explained to Ricky while grabbing her History book out of her locker.

Ricky planned on coming over and maybe inviting a few friends like Grace and Ben over for supper and movies. Amy of course was hesitant but Ricky was still persistent in making her loosen up.

"Oh come on Amy, don't you want to live a little?" Ricky inched closer to Amy, she felt his warm breath brush against her face and she bit her lip.

"Can't you just loosen up Amy?" his voice was seductive and he ran his fingers across her cheek. She pouted her lips and lost all train of thought. She hated that he did this to her, her legs felt like jelly and she forgot exactly what she was going to say, and exactly what she was arguing about.

"I-I-I…" she stuttered as she inched closer to her and his lips brushed against hers.

Suddenly, Ricky was hit in the shoulder. He got off Amy instantly and they both watched Ashley walk away.

"I better get to class." Amy pointed down the hall, nervously and awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah. I better go too." Ricky pointed down the other hall and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, bye." Amy kissed his cheek and walked off.

Was he ever going to get any action?

Ashley rushed through the halls, when she saw her sister being teased-lovingly- by Ricky. They were practically kissing in the middle of the hallway and Ashley didn't exactly care to see that first thing in the morning. She stomped down the hallways quickly-thankful that her first class was down that hall- and hit Ricky in the shoulder. She kept walking, not even bothering to turn around to be greeted by the uncomfortable stares of her sister and her sisters baby's daddy.

She turned down the hallway and felt her grip loosen on the books she was holding. She looked down and kept walking when she suddenly felt the impact of knocking into someone.

All the books dropped, scattering papers all over the floor and Ashley groaned. She got down on her knees and began picking up the loose papers that scattered.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" Ben got down beside her and picked up what he could.

"Don't worry about it Ben, it was an accident."

Ben continued to help pick up all the papers and Ashley stopped when she seen it.

A picture of her and Grant sitting in her backyard, smiling and his hands were wrapped about her waist. They looked…happy. Ashley missed that.

She felt her eyes burn with tears she didn't want to spill over and she continued to clean up the mess. Her breathing became rigid and when she was finished picking up the papers, Ben handed her his pile and looked deep into her eyes.

He could see them sparkling with water, he knew they were tears.

"What's wrong , Ashley?" Ben inquired, feeling upset that she was hurting.

Ashley looked up at him and batted her eyelashes, trying to dispose of the salty water in her eyes.

"N-nothing." she stuttered.

"Wow, I thought you were a better liar then that, Ashley." Ben laughed but immediately felt guilty.

They both stood up and Ashley adjusted the books in her hands. She took a deep breath and looked up at Ben.

"Grant left and I feel more lonely then I ever have." Ashley's voice cracked.

Ben was unsure of what exactly to do, so he did what he used to do to Amy and what he does for Grace and any other girl he's comforted. He hugged her.

He pulled her close, wrapping around his arms around the sister of the girl he used to love body. In that moment, Ashley finally felt a small bit of comfort and she didn't feel lonely. She didn't like him, like him but he was the comfort she needed right now.

Ben's warm embrace comforted Ashley. She didn't want him to let go.

…..

Meanwhile…

Grace Bowman was searching down the hallways and asking every person she could possibly saw if they have seen Ben. She needed to talk to him and apologize for acting the way she has been.

She didn't mean to act like that to him, but it was un-controllable. She realized it wasn't his fault, it was no ones fault but her own for having sex and the way she took it out on Ben, it was uncalled for.

She knew that he asked her and she agreed but she felt like maybe it would bring her closer to him, but all it did was bring back the memories of her father dieing and her first time with Jack. She hated those memories and she felt like, maybe if she didn't have sex she wouldn't feel them.

That night, she felt closer to Ben which she was scared to do. She's been hurt before. She connected with him and she truly enjoyed herself on that one night and for all nights with him for that matter. She felt free, happy, loved and special but afterwards she felt bad.

She didn't want to have sex again and it was a promise she made herself, but she broke it and taking it out on Ben was wrong.

She was trying to find him so she could apologize and explain everything.

She turned the corner, and stopped dead in her track at the sight she saw.

There stood Ben, holding Ashley lovingly and they looked like a couple.

Grace felt her heart sink.

Her stomach drop.

Her heart shatter.

Her tears fall.

Her hopes of ever getting back with Ben and apologizing, became out of reach.

Anne and lay upon their beach house deck, holding pina-coladas and starring out into the ocean. The sight was beautiful. The wooden deck that was on the top floor gave the view of the light blue ocean and the sand that lay at the bottom of the beach house.

"I feel guilty." Anne pouted her lips and took a drink of her pina-colada.

"About what!" George asked. He was enjoying this.

"That we left behind the girls and John." Anne looked over at George and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Oh no! No way! I am not sending them here! This is you and me." George fought against the puppy dog eyes. He has been with her too long, he can resist them now. When they first met and got married, Anne got everything she wanted with those eyes.

"Don't forget Robbie." she added as she looked back at the view. Robbie was asleep inside. A long day at the beach did that to you.

"Of course. This trip was so we could talk and see where we were in our relationship. I also used this trip to get you to marry me. Ha, ha, ha." George said victorious.

"No one said I was marrying you George." Anne looked away and crossed her arms like a child.

"Oh Anne, dearest Anne. You know you love me and I love you. So let's pack up, grab Robbie and head to Vegas! Hell, I'd even get married in this city!" George pointed around. Anne laughed.

"Nice try George. If things so well, I will seriously consider it." she announced her final decision.

Ricky was cleaning his apartment for the first time in awhile. He figured it was time seeing as he was probably going to have John this week and have Amy over though he hasn't asked her. He dropped the broom and went over to the phone and dialled Amy's number.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

It rang three times till Amy finally picked it up.

"Hello?" her voice was frustrated. Ricky could hear the cries of John in the background and he became worried.

"Amy, are you and John alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine but John has been starting to crawl a lot and I have to watch him all the time but he bumped his head and I took away his toy when he started hitting Moose with it." Amy explained, then she hushed John.

It wasn't working.

"I'm sorry to hear that, want me to come over?" he offered.

"Yeah, that would be good. My mom and dad should be calling soon so just come over, I have to get off the phone just in case. See you soon." she hung up in a hurry.

Ricky ran to his car and drove off to Amy's house, forgetting about how he wanted to finish cleaning his apartment.

…..

Ricky walked into Amy's house, he doesn't even bother knocking anymore. He kicked off his shoes and he felt alarmed when he heard nothing but silence in the house. He ran upstairs and was happy when he seen Amy holding John in the nursery as his son slept in her arms. Her face was finally calm and so was his, and you could tell he had been crying.

His eyes were puffy and red but now he looked like an angel.

"So I take it you have things under control?" Ricky whispered quietly, he crossed his arms and laid against the wall.

"Yeah, he fell asleep. Poor kid tired himself out." Amy said while putting John in his crib. Amy touched his face and walked towards Ricky.

"Wanna' order some pizza?" Amy linked her hands with his and pulled him down the stairs.

"Sure, can we at least invite Jack over, maybe Ben. Grace?"

Amy gave him the death glare.

"Um, I don't think so." Amy walked over to the phone and dialled the number for the

pizza place.

She order pepperoni and cheese for both of them and grabbed a few movies to watch.

"Amy, don't you have homework?" Ricky raised an eyebrow as she pulled out some glasses for the soda they were going to have.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like going to school tomorrow." Amy whined and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Amy, I'm not one of those guys who falls for that and if you don't want to go to school , then don't." He said simply.

Amy figured he was right, she just wouldn't go to school and she would call the church and say that John was sick. She would call the school and explain to them that she wasn't going to school because John was sick.

"Well, I guess I won't then." Amy said, carefree.

The pizza arrived and Ricky and Amy sat on the couch and ate silently. Finally, Ricky couldn't take the silence any longer.

"Amy, I want you and John to spend the night at my house tonight." Ricky offered and bit his pizza. Amy looked over to Ricky and swallowed the pizza she had in her mouth.

"Ricky, we can't stay at your house." Amy said bluntly.

"Give me two reasons why not," he argued.

Amy couldn't exactly think of any so she just got up and grabbed her bag. She went upstairs and packed an over-night bag for John when Ricky came in the room.

"I have stuff at my house Amy…" Ricky felt she shouldn't even bother, he was fully equipped for John at his apartment.

"Oh." Amy said and just finish putting in a pair of pyjamas for John. She handed Ricky the bag and went and grabbed herself a pair of extra clothes and her toothbrush along with some makeup.

She went downstairs and stood in front of Ricky and nodded towards the door. He was holding John and the over-night bag and walked outside towards his car. Amy figured she might as well use his car but she wasn't sure how she would get home during the day.

"Wait! How am I going to get home if you are taking your car to school and what about Ash?" Amy said, she was always trying to be reasonable.

"Go tell Ashley you are leaving and who said I was going to school?" Ricky smirked.

Amy rolled her eyes and walked over to the garage. She knocked twice and walked in.

"Ash?" Amy asked , calling out into the room.

"Mmmm." Ashley moaned. Amy's eyes popped open and she looked over to the bed to find Ashley sleeping. The garage was dark and everything was messy.

"Whoa, what happened in here?" Amy looked around cautiously.

"I haven't had the patience or enough drive to even clean. No one ever comes in here anymore so I figured I might as well keep it how I want it." Ashley said sarcastically.

"Ashley, you need to stop freaking out about Grant." Amy shook her head at Ashley. It wasn't like her to act like this, especially over a guy.

"Yeah, because you acted so much better when Ben broke up with you or when Jimmy didn't call you. Get over yourself." Ashley threw the covers over her head, not even bothering to say anymore.

Amy was fuming and yelled back furiously.

"I'm spending the night at Ricky's and John is getting sick! I probably won't go to school tomorrow which is all the better. At least we won't have to argue." Amy stomped out and shut the door. She knew the whole John being sick thing was a lie but Ashley would have told if she wasn't going to school for any reason at all.

If only she understood exactly what Ashley was going through.

She was broken.

Grace walked hesitantly up the Boykevich's door, hoping that maybe Ben wasn't home or maybe he moved.

Pathetic, she thought about herself.

She reached the door and knocked cautiously. She seen the door handle turn and she contemplated running.

"Hello?" Leo asked while holding open the door.

"Hi Mr. Boykewich, is Ben here?" she asked nicely.

"Yup, right upstairs. Let me take you there." Leo offered and Grace flashed him a warm smile.

He led her up to his room and showed her the door.

"Good Luck." Leo laughed and walked away, leaving Grace in her thoughts of whether or not to knock or just talk threw the door.

She knocked silently, twice actually and heard muffle noises before Ben opened the door.

"Oh." his face fell. Grace raised an eyebrow.

"Oh sorry, I was just expecting Betty to come up here. She said she was going to get milkshakes." he explained, trying to make her feel better.

"But you may be better then a milkshake," he laughed at his own joke. Grace couldn't help but crack a little smile at his attempt.

"Ben, we need to talk…," Grace walked over to his bed and turned around. She twisted her fingers together nervously and bit her lip.

"I'm sorry!" She blurted out.

"I'm sorry if I rushed you into anything Grace." He took a few steps towards her. She took two steps forward too.

"For avoiding you and being mean to you, I'm sorry." She became close enough to touch him.

Suddenly, she raised her hand and Ben felt a sting on his left cheek. He put his hand over the burning cheek and looked down at the feisty blonde.

"What the hell was that for?" He was shocked she would even do that.

"I saw you holding Ashley, Ben. I wanted to talk and now you just go and hug her?" Grace asked, totally fuming.

"I was hugging her because she was crying Grace! I felt bad," he yelled at her, " and why would you hit me for that! I thought you were here to apologize! I finally thought we were getting somewhere!"

"Well, I'm sorry and now that I finally got that off my chest, I hope you don't hate me. I'm sorry for hitting you, do you want ice?" Grace asked, touching it with her cool fingers.

"No, it's fine." Ben tried to make her feel less guilty. He hated being such a push over.

"Ben, you didn't pressure me into anything. I just was mad because all the memories of my father dieing came flooding back and everything with Jack did too. With you though, it was different and I liked it. I hope we can get back to where we were." Grace explained.

"I wished you would have told me that Grace. We could get back to where we were…one day. For now I think we should just take it SLOW." he laughed.

"Okay, deal."

They both pinkie promised.

Then hugged.

Amy and Ricky were sitting in his apartment, laying on the couch. Ricky was playing with Amy's hair as she laid down on his lap.

"I like this." Amy smiled. He flashed his teeth and continued playing with her light brown locks.

Amy raised her body and looked up at Ricky. Their eyes locked and Amy bit her lip as Ricky leaned in closer to her. Her breathing hitched and Ricky smirked at his effect on Amy. He leaned in closer and brushed his lips against hers , his hand went to her back and glided his fingers along her spine, sending shivers down her back. His hand came to her shoulder and slid her sleeve of her shirt down and planted a single kiss on her shoulder, making her blush. He looked up at her and lightly touched her cheek, she closed her eyes.

She felt his warm breath against her face and she leaned in, trying to kiss his lips but he pulled back. He kissed her forehead and then her cheek, till finally… he reached her lips and crashed them against hers.

Both of their worlds were set on fire..

I think I am going to write another book because I enjoy writing this one because I had such a good idea for this one but I might not and I might just make a different book. I might make one about Ricky and Amy or maybe about Adrian and Ben.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Bloodstained Love Bite Misguided

Художественная проза

5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...
100K 3.4K 14
Ben and Emma Wellston were a happily married couple until an encounter one night changes Ben. Now he is angry, bitter, and distant. Clueless as t...
Broken L x

Любовные романы

162K 2.8K 50
Ben seemed to shift around in his seat and his eyes focused on what was going on outside the window. He couldn't even look at me! He rubbed his hands...
In Time. [Completed] Umama Shaikh

Любовные романы

5.2K 784 44
(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a young girl in her early 21, her life is...