Fight ✔

itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... Еще

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

63

2.8K 88 21
itsakhia

Big Hit Entertainment and JYP Entertainment confirmed that Jungkook's and Tzuyu's wedding will be in Seoul!

BTS' Jungkook reportedly bought a house that costs more than 2 million Won!

"what design would you like for your wedding gown?"

"a revealing one!" jeongyeon unnie said. "aniyo, jungkook's going to hate it."

"he's going to rip it though once you guys arrived at your hotel room in tainan." she smirked, i can feel my cheeks reddened. "yah unnie!!"

"an off-shoulder one will do. it fits her so well." jihyo unnie said. our wedding planner nodded as she started to write it on her small notebook.

jin oppa's family is friends with her family, so he told us to contact her and her family to ask if they can help us about our wedding.

they are busy rehearsing right now for their comeback later in inkigayo. since the unnies and i aren't busy, we told them that we'll talk to her now. they told us that they'll follow us after their rehearsal, which is going to end after four hours.

"ani, i think a backless one will suit her." nayeon unnie said. "i agree with nayeon unnie!"

"hey, you guys aren't the ones who's going to get married, so stop." i told them. "duh, we're helping you." sana unnie said.

"does this looks like helping to you? all you guys suggested is too revealing for me."

"from my view, i think an off-shoulder one will suit you the best." the wedding planner said. "since you have a great body, the off-shoulder gown should fits your body so it'll show your curves."

"we're also going to put some crystals on it." i nodded. "see? she agreed on what i've suggested." jihyo unnie said.

"who's going to be your maid of honor then?"

"US!!" the unnies shouted. "ani, it's actually elkie." i answered.

"WHAT?! WHY NOT THE WHOLE OF US?! OR ONE OF US?!" they shouted again. "because you guys are going to fight and shout 'why did tzuyu didn't picked me?!' and you guys will mention the things you all have done to me whether it's good or bad and you'll compare it to the others and--"

"okay okay we get your point, but atleast, we're the bridesmaid." sana unnie said. "with some of my cousins." i added.

"and the groomsmen will be your fiancé's members? and their friends?" i nodded. "by the way, who's going to be his bestman?" chaeyoung unnie asked.

"yugyeom oppa." i answered. "wait, why not bambam?"

"do you want yugyeom oppa to kill him? he owe him something."

"aahhh!" nayeon and jeongyeon unnie both said. "i know that!"

"mwoya?!" they asked.

"when yugyeom noticed how jungkook looks at tzuyu when we attended MAMA 2015, he asked him if he's interested with her." jeongyeon unnie answered. "being his best friend, he encourage him to talk to her and tell her he loves her."

"why aren't we informed about this?" jihyo unnie asked. "we promised tzuyu we won't." nayeon unnie answered.

"if it isn't for him, maybe i'm still single." i told them. "what about your boquet, miss tzuyu? what kind of flower do you like?"

"since i love spring, i think tulips will do." i answered.

"wait, so when nayeon, jeongyeon and you met namjoon, yoongi and jungkook at the convenience store, it means that yugyeom planned it?" we shook our heads.

"it was unexpected. we can't leave tzuyu alone in the dorm." nayeon unnie answered. "jungkook went with the two since he's going to buy something, but then, he stayed because tzuyu tamed him."

"what design would you like for your bridesmaid?" she asked. "light blue tube gowns." i answered. "and oh, i hope they can also wear a flower crown."

"will do, miss tzuyu." she wrote those on her small notebook. we continued to talk about it until lunch finally came.

we went to a restaurant and ate our lunch there, after this, we'll get back on their house so they can measure their body sizes.

"are you guys finished rehearsing?" i asked as i answered his call. "yeah, we're resting now." he answered.

"wipe your sweats now, jagi. you might get sick." i said. "ara."

"should i tell you the design of my wedding gown?" i asked him. he suddenly stops wiping the sweats that is all over in his body.

"i might rip it before our wedding so don't." i giggled. "jihyo unnie suggested it."

"i trust jihyo." he said. "nayeon unnie suggested a backless one--"

"WHAT THE FUCK, JK?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO--COME BACK HERE YOU, IDIOT!" he dropped his phone and i can hear them running.

oh right, he was busy drinking some water when i told him about the gown that nayeon unnie suggested. do i have to pray for his life now? he spit all the water he drank to yoongi oppa.

"okay, i'm back." he said. "A BACKLESS GOWN?! THAT'S A NO NO NO FOR ME, JEON TZUYU!! DO YOU WANT ME TO RIP IT--"

"then go and rip it and i'll give the ring back to you." i said. he awkwardly chuckled. "i was just joking." he said. "but please tell me your wedding gown isn't backless!"

"it's not, but it's revealing, like what jeongyeon unnie said." he groaned. "i don't trust that two when it comes to this."

"neither do i." i added. "bang pd-nim called me earlier, he asked me about the date of our wedding."

"oh, we haven't talked about that."

"if it's next month then he can send some of his people to tell a church here in seoul that we'll be married next week."

"then next month it is." i said. "you sure?"

"ne! since your promotions will end after two weeks, you still need to prepare, as well as the others."

"and also, allure korea and vogue korea called jyp pd-nim two days ago, they--"

"tell jyp pd-nim that we said yes."

"wait, you didn't even let me--"

"because i already know what you are going to say." he cutted me once again. "okay, i'll tell him later."

"tzuyu, are you finish eating your dessert?" mina unnie asked. "ne." i nodded.

"alright, we'll pay the bills now, waiter!" nayeon unnie shouted.

"we'll have our lunch first, we'll meet you guys in their house." i nodded. "eat well, jagi, annyeong." i said. he hummed before ending the call.

"they'll be here after an hour, they're gonna eat lunch first." i informed them. "anyway, what is the design of our gowns, tzuyu?" nayeon unnie asked. "i didn't heard you answered her question."

"a maid one." i answered.

"WHAT?! NO!!"

"I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT! I'M GOING TO EMBARASS MYSELF!"

"shut the hell up! yah!!" jeongyeon unnie shouted. "we're in a restuarant, geez!"

"sorry but i cannot with our maknae! why the hell are you so evil when it comes to us?!"

"first, you didn't picked one of us as your maid of honor, second our gown is going to be a maid one?! no!" nayeon unnie continued.

"we always let you date with jungkook everynight when he comes at our dorm!"

"we let you use our phones if you needed to!"

"we even helped you planning this, that and--"

"okay, nayeon unnie! you're over reacting!" i stopped her. "why would i tell the wedding planner that your gown is going to be a maid one? it's a light blue tube gown okay, and you guys will also wear flower crowns as what i requested." i added.

"omg! i can't wait to wear that!" nayeon unnie's eyes twinkled. jeongyeon unnie rolled her eyes at her. "god, i can't believe our oldest is such a childish."

after nayeon unnie's mini scolding session to me, we went out of the restaurant and jeongyeon unnie drove us back to her house.

they started to measure their sizes. and exactly an hour later, the boys arrived.

they immediately told them how nayeon unnie over-reacted when i told them about what is the design of the gown that they are wearing, hoseok and jin oppa almost died because of laughter.

"let's just hope that they post a fancam of nayeon over-reacting in the restaurant." jin oppa said.

"let's hope that they will." jeongyeon unnie said.

"jagi." i looked at jungkook. "wae?"

"do you think we should disband before our wedding?"

"what are you saying?" i asked. "no, wae?"

"because after our wedding, we'll fly to tainan and there our honeymoon starts."

"are you saying that you'll make me pregnant?" he nodded. "i can just take a hiatus while making our baby healthy--"

"so i really can make your pregn--" i hit his arm. "ouch!"

"i don't know."

"yah, i've been controlling myself for more than five years now!"

"then learn how to control yourself for another five years."

"what?! jagi! what about my needs?!"

"then learn how to control it, jeon jungkook." i told him. "aish! we should get married then after five years!"

i laughed at him. "i was just teasing you okay! i can take a hiatus for our baby."

"so it means we can still do that?" i nodded. "fuck, i can't wait for that."

"and i can't also wait to shout at you when i started to get cravings."

"should i also ready my whole body in advance? you might throw things at me if i don't follow your soon-to-be orders." he asked. "i think you should because i'll make sure you won't leave our house without any bruise." i answered, smiling.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

593K 13.6K 65
Read this story how y/n loved a mafia and fought for her love. She was a shy and caring girl who loved teddies and books. He was a mafia who was co...
25.2K 2.3K 49
Highest rank-#1 in Jeongmin #2 in btsxtwice #1 in Jimyeon #1 in Bogoship...
Hers ✔ chewykookie

Фанфик

81.6K 4K 43
"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary person is prohibited for them. Everyone...
The Lies He Believed In KookieAlien20

Любовные романы

5.8K 197 10
Once "I can't believe that you cheated on me with Yoongi!" Taehyung Cried as Jungkook looked at the floor not feeling any remorse. But Taehyung still...