It All Started On Twitter (A...

By BelieberSince2010

It started when Hannah was on twitter, when she got a DM from her Idol Justin Bieber, They started talking of... More

Authors Note.
Chapter 1: Meeting Justin.
Chapter 2: Friends Just Don't Understand.
Chapter 3: Keeping Secrets
Chapter 4: Atlanta Bound
Chapter 5: Telling Kenny
Chapter 6: Making A Deal With Mr. Bieber
Chapter 7: On The Road Again.
Chapter 9: Keeping it Under Wraps.
Chapter 10: I Hate U.
Chapter 11: She's Flirting With My Boyfriend.
Chapter 12: You Can't have Him.
Chapter 13: The Truth?
Chapter 14: Leave.
Chapter 15: You Don't Even Know.
Chapter 16: Negative.
Chapter 17: It's Too Late.
Chapter 18: Hannah?
Chapter 19: Disappear.
Chapter 20: Prepared.
Chapter 21: Here.

Chapter 8: Here We Go.

847 14 0
By BelieberSince2010

Justin and I got a hotel. No no no not like that. Even though Justin is my boyfriend we aren't even thinking about that yet, we haven't even talked about it, don't plan on bringing it up for a while. We haven't kissed or anything.

Justin and I sat on the couch in our hotel room. holding hands.

Justin:"This plan was great."

Me:"I know."

Justin:"I'm excited I get to see you everyday but I don't know how we can hide this. If someone sees us together it will spark rumors."

Me:"We work together...so they shouldn't say anything. So what Justin has a new backup dancer."

Justin:"I hope your right."

The next day.

I was excited to go to rehearsals. Justin and I are so good at acting like we hate each other.

Kenny:"ALL DANCERS AND JUSTIN, REHEARSALS."

We all went to rehearsals.

Kenny watched the rehearsals.

Everyone started dancing in formation. I stand next to Justin on his left side. When Justin stepped to the right for one part and he accidentally stepped the wrong way and bumped into me.

Me:"JUSTIN! GOSH DO YOU HAVE TO BUMP INTO ME?"

I stepped away and rolled me eyes.

Justin:"Even the perfect kids make mistakes. I guess that would be me. But you need to move, you have to revolve around me."

I know that Justin doesn't really think this.

We managed to finish the day with no other fights. We were getting ready for the concert and I just sat in Justin's dressing room with him. I also get my own since I'm the only girl dancer. :)

Justin:"I have 10 more fans to meet today."

Me:"Those are some lucky kids."

Justin:"Thanks." Justin smiled.

I had to hide while Justin met all the fans at once since we were running late. The fans were so happy to meet him, I felt so lucky to be dating him.

Justin and I made our way to the stage as we waited to go on stage with everyone else. We all held hands and stood in a circle. We prayed and everyone welcomed me to the crew.

Kenny:"Guys this is Hannah, she is our newest backup dancer and she will be touring with us."

Me:"Thank you. Happy to be here." I smiled.

After the concert we all go situated in about 8 different tour busses.

Bus 1. Dad, and 3 back up dancers.

Bus 2. Pattie, Allison, Scooter and Carin.

Bus 3. 2 back up dancers and Ryan Good.

Bus 4. Equipment.

Bus 5. Concert Attire.

Bus 6. Dan Kanter, and the other band members.

Bus 7. Justin, Kenny and me.

I went into the bus with Kenny and Justin. As I was walking into the bus I started yelling at Justin. Just acting though.

Me:"Do I really have to share a bus with you for the next 3 months!"

Justin:"Yes now get in the bus before my arms fall off."

Justin was carrying his suitcase.

I got into the bus and so did Kenny and Justin.

We shut the door!

Kenny:"You guys are awesome, this tour is gonna be great."

I agree with Kenny.

________________________________________

How was it???

VCF~!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
39K 686 32
It all started with a DM...
157K 6.5K 199
PART ONE: Justin gets drunk and texts the wrong number, the girl he texts does not want anything to do with him but keeps texting him anyways. She do...
50.6K 1K 21
Meet Celine Heartt: The 18 year old with a terrible past, secrets to hide and trust issues. Due to a bad relationship with her family, she can only t...