Inazuma Eleven: Ore Tachi no...

بواسطة Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

The event of this story is few years after the incident in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy. It's about Endou Kaminar... المزيد

Let's go! Raimon Eleven!!
The Match! Raimon vs Kaiou!!
Let's Play Together Again!
Soccer Festival! The Wind Returns!!
Our First Match! Tengawara Jr. High!!
The Wild! Nosei Jr. High!!
Fighting All-Girls Team!
It's Time! Raimon Move Up!!
For Real?! The Hard Training!!
Final Match! Teikoku Academy!!
The Strongest Hero! Kaminari's Keshin!!
The Nationals Tournament!
Hakuren's Blizzard! New Power!!
The Strongest Defense!
Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!
Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!
Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu!
The Genius Playmaker!
Heat Up! Match on the Hot Field!!
The Semi-Final Match!
Clash! Raimon vs Arakumo!!
Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!
The Finals of Soccer Festival!
Intense Clash! Raimon vs Kidokawa Seishuu!!
The Beginning of New Reign!
Special! Camping Trip!!
Bad or Worse! Shinsei Inazuma Japan!!
The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!
Kai's Desicion!
Burst! Yamata no Orochi!!
The Impregnable Defense!
Ryuu no Hoko!
The Warrior of Ocean!
Wolf's Determination! With Fire and Ice!!
The Practice Match! Inazuma Japan vs Resistance Japan!!
Breaking Our Limit!
Fierce Challenge! Malaya Beast!!
Final Play! The Representative of Asia District!!
It's Break Time!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 1!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 2!
Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!
To the World Stage!
The Group League Starts!
The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!
Reunion with Friends!
Clash! Japan VS America!!

Fierce Opponent! Storm Wolf!!

312 9 0
بواسطة Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Inazuma Japan get through the first round and went to the second round. They've advanced and will be fighting stronger opponent.

At the soccer field...

Inazuma Japan players are currently training for the next match. Kai and Isamu finally join them in the practice. Tsukasa and Kaminari are doing some offense practice with Kotaro and Kiba blocking. Tsukasa pass the ball to Kaminari as he get past them.

Kirishima: Come on!

Kaminari kick the ball toward the goalpost. Kirishima tries to catch the ball but he get pushed into the goal.

Kirishima: Damn it! Again...

Kaminari: Don't think too much about how powerful the shoot is. Keep thinking that you can stop that shoot.

Kirishima: R-Right!

Kiba and Kotaro sit on the ground while panting.

Kotaro: We couldn't stop Captain...

Kiba: He said that he don't want to be a captain. Now we know why Coach choose him.

Tsukasa: *walk to them* He have the leadership that this team needs.

Kiba and Kotaro look at Tsukasa.

Tsukasa: It's true that Endou don't want to be a captain. But he was too good when he's the captain.

Haruki and Suiryuu doing dribble. Kai tries to steal the ball from Isamu. Homura is dribbling while Nanae tries to block her. Everyone are doing their best even in practice. After an hour, they take some break.

Riko: Here's some drink!

Asuka: Make sure you get some rest!

The team panting while some sits on the ground and some on the bench.

Homura: *panting* Finally, some break...

Nanae: *panting* Being a defender isn't that easy... huh?

Kiba: We barely able to win the first round. I wonder who'll we be our opponent in the second.

Kaminari: Anyway, all we must do is to win. And then, went to the world stage!

IJ Players: Right!

After that, Kariya calls them to the briefing room to tell them about the next round.

At the briefing room...

They all went to their seats. Hakuryuu sits at the front table with Kariya stand next to him.

Kariya: Your next opponent for the second round has been decided.

The team can feel the tense. Even the managers get nervous.

Kariya: It'll be the representative of Uzbekistan, Storm Wolf.

Kaminari: Storm Wolf...

Haruki: They went to the world tournament twice already, and mostly reach the semifinals or finals.

Suiryuu: This time we'll be fighting them, huh?

Kiba: They also have "wolf" in their team name. Interesting.

Haruki: Their kick of winning is their forwards, Sael and Azel. They never fail to score goals in previous the match. And their captain, Sael always score most of the goal in their team.

Hakuryuu: You can't win with your current level. *stand up* Come with me.

He press the button at the wall and the floor opened, showing a stairs moving down into the basement. They follow Hakuryuu and Kariya into the hallway in the basement.

Nanae: I don't know that this place have this kind of thing.

Kotaro: Y-Yeah...

Kaminari: Wait, isn't this...

They enter a room and it shows the same thing that they have in Raimon. They enter the room.

In the Black Room...

Hakuryuu: You'll be practicing in here.

Homura: Aren't this the Black Room?!

Suiryuu: Yeah, it is!

Nanae: Huh? You guys know about this room?

Kariya: Actually, Raimon have another one like this room. After all, almost all school have a special training room.

Isamu: But what does this place can do anyway?

Kiba: I can't see anywhere we can train.

Kariya went to the control panel and press some button. The place change into a grassland.

Kai: What the?!

Haruki: We're at a grassland?

Nanae: What just happened?

Kaminari: So this is the original Black Room, huh? *turn to the team* Guys, listen to me.

The players look at Kaminari.

Kaminari: I, Homura and Suiryuu trained in a room like this in Raimon. This room creates a hologram that fitting with the place we wanted to train. But this isn't just a hologram, it sending special waves into our brain and make it feels real.

Kotaro: *touch the grass* Wow, it's true!

Hakuryuu: Since Kaminari, Homura and Suiryuu have already complete Level 4, they'll be helping you guys.

Kariya: First, the others that never use this room as training will start from Level 1.

The area change into the city area. Steel beams appear in the air and start falling and crash onto the ground.

Kotaro: Wh-What?!

Kaminari: Those are steel beams. By dodging them while dribble with the ball, it'll help you guys to get better. Hurry up and start already!

Soccer balls appear in front of them. Tsukasa, Kai, Isamu and Haruki dribble the soccer balls while dodging the steel beams. The others separated from them for other training. Kaminari and Suiryuu do the same training but even harder.

Hakuryuu: Homura, I want you to help Yukimura in her practice.

Homura: Yes, sir.

She and Nanae get into a sandy area, not a desert.

Homura: Nanae-chan, let's start with running!

Nanae: Yeah!

They running through the sand. Homura able to run perfectly while Nanae is having a hard time in catching up with Homura.

Hakuryuu: Arashi, Okami, you need to strengthen your legs.

Kotaro/Kiba: Strengthen our legs?

They entered an place with forest and river. They stand on a wooden bridge.

Kotaro: A bridge?

Kiba: What kind of training is this?

They heard clicking sound and look behind as they saw the wooden floor dettaching.

Kotaro/Kiba: We're gonna fall!

They run forward and reach the end of the bridge. They panting as the bridge fix itself.

Kiba: It fixed...

Then they heard the sound again and ir from the other side.

Kotaro: It's from here now?!

They run back to the other side.

Kirishima: Is there an area fit for goalkeeper?

Hakuryuu: Of course.

The area change into a desert. Kirishima look around and the sand.

Kirishima: A desert, huh? It does hard to move with this sand.

An holographic player appear as Kirishima ready himself. The player kick the ball but Kirishima couldn't reach the ball due the sand lower his mobility.

Kirishima: Darn it! Again!

The players keep practicing while Hakuryuu, Kariya and the managers watching from the side.

Asuka: Everyone is doing their best.

Riko: Yeah.

Kariya: They can practice here no matter how long they wanted. Their progress will get even better than before.

Hakuryuu walk out from the room.

Riko: Does Coach always like that?

Kariya: Hakuryuu's way might be harsh, but he's good when it's about leading. That is why he become the coach of Inazuma Japan.

Asuka: But harsh is still too much...

After the practice, the players went to the dorms and get some rest.

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

Hakuryuu gave them a free day. Some of them do their own stuff and some do some practice by themselves. Kaminari and Tsukasa practice by themselves at the field.

Kaminari: I never thought that Coach would gave us some free time.

Tsukasa: Well, some of us really needed some rest for a while. Endou, how do you think about the others?

Kaminari: That's not my problem. All of them are good players, even thought that Katsuragi still have his rough side and Arashi still having hard time in the last match. I think that something will work out.

Tsukasa: I see. You really are a considerable captain. No wonder you were chosen as the captain of Raimon, and now Inazuma Japan.

Kaminari: Please, don't make me remember those stuff. I never wanted to be the captain...

Tsukasa: Minato-senpai said the same before, but he turns out into an excellent captain.

Kaminari: Speaking of him, how is his current health?

Tsukasa: He's getting better. After he fully recovered, his heart problem won't get in the way anymore.

Kaminari: I see. That's good to hear.

It shows the others are doing their own stuff. Homura and Nanae go sightseeing at the mall, Kai training by himself, Kiba and Kotaro are practicing something that Kariya told them, Haruki is kicking the ball while Kirishima tries to block them, Suiryuu is doing some running near the port, and Isamu...

At the hospital...

Isamu is walking through the hospital hallway at the second floor. Then he stopped in front of a door of a patient room. The name at the side stated "Katsuragi Hanabi." He knock the room and enter when told.

Isamu: I come to visit, Nee-san.

It shows a girl sitting on the bed. From her look, she clearly a high school student. Her name is Katsuragi Hanabi, Isamu's older sister. She has a long brown hair to the shoulder, tied into a ponytail with brownish-black eyes and she's wearing a patient robe.

Hanabi: Isamu, it's been a while since you visited me.

Isamu: Of course I came to visit. You're my sister.

Hanabi: I never expected that you were chosen as the members of Inazuma Japan. I watched the match between Inazuma Japan against Mach Tiger, congratulation for winning.

Isamu: Thank you, Nee-san.

Hanabi: But, why did you use rough play in the matches in last Soccer Festival? I told you not to use that method.

Isamu: W-Well...

Hanabi: *sigh* I know that you wanted to make me proud, but rough play is too much.

Isamu: *look down* Sorry, because me... you lose your position as Gassan Kunimitsu's ace striker...

In the past, during the Hanabi's time in junior high, she was an excellent soccer player that even scouted by the international youth soccer league. There was the time when she and Isamu play soccer together, Isamu kick the ball too hard and hit a broken pole. He went to get it but the pole slowly fall down toward him. Hanabi push Isamu away before the pole hit her right leg instead. Since then, she have to quit from soccer and mostly stay at the hospital, trying to heal her broken leg.

Hanabi: What happened back then wasn't your fault. Accidents happens all the time.

Isamu: But...

Hanabi: It's fine. Seeing you play soccer, is already enough.

Isamu: Nee-san...

Hanabi: *smile* Good luck in your next match! I'll be cheering you! Make sure you reach the world stage!

She held out her pinkie finger. Isamu also held out his pinkie finger and they make a pinkie promise.

(Time Skip)

Day of the Match...

"Welcome to the round two of Football Frontier International Vision 3! Japan's Inazuma Japan versus Uzbekistan Storm Wolf! They're match will begin soon!"

Both team talk to their coach.

(Storm Wolf bench)

"We have made this far. Let's win the Asia prelims enter the world stage once again!"

SW Players: Yes, sir!

The players look at each other.

Sael: We've fighting with Inazuma Japan, huh? This won't be easy.

Azel: But this will be an interesting match, able to fight with team like them.

Sael: Don't let your guard down. Inazuma Japan has improved than their last match.

Azel: *nod* Right.

(Inazuma Japan bench)

Hakuryuu: Just like our team, Storm Wolf is a team that focus to offensive. Keep that in mind.

IJ Players: Yes, sir!

Kaminari: Offensive vs offensive, huh? Interesting.

Tsukasa: What we need to watch out is their forwards.

Kaminari: Yeah.

(Field)

Both team went to the field and went to their positions.

"Both team have went to their positions! Representative of Japan, Inazuma Japan and representative of Uzbekistan, Storm Wolf! Which of these two teams will dominating?! The match starts with Storm Wolf's kickoff!"

As the whistle blown, Sael pass the ball to Azel and they run ahead. Kaminari, Tsukasa and Kai went ahead to block them.

Azel: That kind defense won't work on us!

He and Sael keep passing the ball to each other and get past thr forwards.

Kai: Tch! They're good!

Kaminari: Don't let #10 and #11 reach the defense line!

As Sael and Azel reach the midfield, Sael pass the ball to Azel. Then Haruki appear in front of Azel.

Haruki: You won't past!

He take a stance and run ahead and jumped as he leaves some of his shadow clones.

Haruki: Wonder Trap!

He disappear in front of Azel and appear behind him as Haruki already steal the ball.

"Kazami use a hissatsu technique and the get stolen from Azel!"

Azel: What?!

Haruki: Guys, counterattack!

Kaminari: Kazami!

Haruki: Kami no Takuto: Fire Illusion!

He move his hands on where the ball and players of Inazuma Japan will move.

Haruki: Suiryuu, run!

Suiryuu: Yeah!

He run ahead as Haruki pass the ball to him. Suiryuu receive it and follow the flames.

Haruki: Yoshi!

Suiryuu pass the ball to Kai as jumped to grab it.

Haruki: Pass it to Kishibe!

Kai pass the ball to Tsukasa as he run ahead.

"Inazuma Japan's passing are connected! Their genius playmaker Kazami Haruki perfectly lead the team with his technique! Storm Wolf's players are unable to react with the teamwork!"

Haruki: Kishibe, pass to the ball to Endou!

Tsukasa: Yeah!

He pass the ball to Kaminari as he keep running ahead.

Sael: Roslan!

The midfielder, Roslan, run ahead to block Kaminari. He move to the left and to the right, leaving "Z" mark on the ground.

Kaminari: Z Slash!

Roslan: Crap!

Kaminari: *pass the ball* Score, Kazami!

"Midfielder Kazami already far ahead! He makes a centering and in front of Storm Wolf's goalpost!"

Azel: Yorga!

The goalkeeper, Yorga, ready himself. Haruki raise his hands as the ball floats and engulf in golden energy. The ball went up in the air as six golden wings appear at his back as he jumped in the midair and raise his right leg.

Haruki: God Break!

He kick the ball with the back of his feet as the ball covered into a big golden orb as it head toward the goalpost. Yorga unable to react and the ball went in.

"Goal!! Kazami's new hissatsu shoot soars! Inazuma Japan scored the first point!"

(Inazuma Japan) 1 - 0 (Storm Wolf)

Haruki: My first goal in the FFI, huh?

Tsukasa: That was an amazing shoot! Where did you learn that?

Haruki: From one of my relatives. Well, there's no need of telling you guys since you already know who that person.

Kaminari: Afuro Terumi, nicknamed Aphordi, right?

Haruki: Heh. Nothing gets away from you, Endou.

"The match continues with Storm Wolf's kickoff! Inazuma Japan is in the lead with 1-0, will Storm Wolf catch up?!"

Azel: I never expect that they'll take the first point from us.

Sael: They're stronger than we expected. But the match just begin.

Azel: Yeah.

As the whistle blown, Azel pass the ball to Sael and both of them rush ahead. They quickly get past the forwards and then the midfielders in instant.

Haruki: What?!

Homura: They're faster than before!

Azel: This is our true!

They get even closer to the defense line. Kotaro and Kiba appear in front of them but they pass the ball to each other and get past them.

Kotaro/Kiba: No way!

Azel: There's no way you can stop us!

Nanae: They can't, but I can!

She do some ice skating as she jumped and spins.

Nanae: Ice Ground!

She stumped on the ground causing Azel freezed in an ice and Nanae steals the ball.

"Yukimura quickly steals the ball from Azel!"

Nanae: *kick the ball* Homura-chan!

The ball went right toward Homura. She jumped and grab the ball.

Sael: Roslan! Parva!

Roslan/Parva: Yeah!

Parva jumped up as Roslan grab his arms. They spinning like a circle cutter in high speed.

Roslan/Parva: Rolling Cutter!

The cutter roll toward Homura and hit her, sending her to the side. Roslan grab the ball and pass the ball back to Sael who's near the defense area with no one marked on him.

"Roslan and Parva's perfect defense! They steals back the ball and sent it back to their captain!"

Nanae: No way!

Sael: This'll score it!

He jumped while hold the ball with both of his feets and kick the ball into the ground. It moves in the ground and burst out as the ball engulf in golden energy with some gold around it as Sael kick the ball.

Sael: Gold Fever!

Kirishima: I'll block it!

He raise his right leg and slam down as he punch forward and a huge spinning fist appear.

Kirishima: Seigi no--

The ball already hits the ball and break through easily and went into the goal.

Kirishima: What?!

"Goal!! Storm Wolf scored their first goal right before Akai could use his hissatsu technique!"

(Inazuma Japan) 1 - 1 (Storm Wolf)

Kirishima: What a fast shoot...

Sael: *walk away* This is our power.

He and Azel went back to their field. Kaminari take a breath before release the air.

Kaminari(In mind): This match isn't going not to be easy.

Now the ball is in Inazuma Japan's possession, the match continues with Inazuma Japan's kickoff.

"The match resume with the scores are tied with 1-1! Who'll be scoring the second point?!"

As the whistle blown, Tsukasa pass the ball to Kaminari as they move up. Both team are doing offense and defense.

"This has become an intense match! Both team hasn't giving up!"

Kaminari pass the ball to Tsukasa. He keep running ahead until Roslan and Parva in front of him. Parva jumped as Roslan grab his arms and they spinning like a cutter.

Roslan/Parva: Rolling Cutter!

They hits Tsukasa, sending him to the side as they get the ball. Parva kick the ball toward Azel but Isamu jumped and grab the ball.

Isamu(In mind): I won't lose! Not even to my own team, or anyone! I'll win, for Nee-san!

He running forward all by himself.

Kaminari: Katsuragi, what are you doing?!

Isamu: It's obvious! I'm going to score a goal!

Kaminari: Don't be reckless! You far from your position!

Isamu: Shut up!

As he get close with the defense line, he ready to kick the ball but get pushed away by one of Storm Wolf defenders, Vartov, causing him to fall to the ground.

Vartov: That was weak.

Isamu: What?

Roslan: Couldn't you hear properly, blockhead?

Sael: Stop it! Don't provoke him!

Parva: I never expect that Inazuma Japan has a player like you.

Vartov: Who need a weak player like you?

Isamu: *clench his fists* Weak...? I'm not weak!

He suddenly charge toward them with a rough tackle, causing the referee to blow the whistle.

"F-Foul! Katsuragi use a dangerous tackle!"

Roslan: What is with this guy?

Isamu: Try said that again!

Before he can do another tackle, Kai and Tsukasa quickly grab him and try to restrain him.

Kai: S-Stop it, Katsuragi!

Tsukasa: Don't let them torment! We have a match to play!

Isamu just get away from them before went back to their field.

(Inazuma Japan bench)

Riko: I never expect that Katsuragi-kun would use something like that.

Asuka: Well, he is a type that easy to get angry. But that tackle is too much!

Kariya: *look at Hakuryuu* It's look like this match isn't like what it supposed to be. Still...

(Hospital)

Hanabi watches the match on the television beside her bed with concern expression in her face. Then she turn to the table and look at the picture of her and Isamu when they still younger.

Hanabi: Isamu...

(Field)

After some more minutes, the referee blow the whistle.

"That's the end of the first half! The score is still tied with 1-1! How will both team play in the second half?!"

Both team went back to their bench. Sael went to meet with Kaminari.

Sael: I'm sorry in the behalf of my teammates. I'm make sure they won't use those torment anymore.

Kaminari: Don't worry, my teammate use a rough as well.

Then both of them went to their team bench.

(Inazuma Japan bench)

Kaminari: Katsuragi, if you use that rough play again, don't even think about touching the ball anymore.

Isamu: What?!

Kaminari: If you do that rough play, you'll mess up our teamwork. *walk away* That's all.

Isamu: I'm part of the team! Hey, do you heard me?! Hey!

He keep getting angry while the others felt concern about him.

(Storm Wolf)

Roslan: I never thought that Inazuma Japan have someone like that.

Parva: Interesting.

Vartov: What if we provoke him again? That'll will make their teamwork crumble again.

Sael: Stop that!

They tuen around and look at their captain.

Sael: Provoking the other team won't change anything. It'll make things even worse.

Vartov: But Captain... if we use his anger that will help us win easily.

Azel: I agree with Captain. I wanted to win, but not like that.

Yorga: I agree with them. I wanted to play in a fair game.

Parva: Not you, too.

Vartov: If we use this chance...!

Sael: I told you guys to stop! It's true that we're here to win, but don't forget that our pride is in stake! The best way of winning is to play fair!

Some of them are agree with Sael but some did think about using that advantage.

(Field)

After the break over, both teams went back to their positions.

"Now the break is over, the second half will begin momentarily! Inazuma Japan and Storm Wolf still tied with 1-1! The match starts with Inazuma Japan's kickoff!"

As the whistle blown, Kai pass the ball to Kaminari as they went up. When Kaminari pass to the ball to Tsukasa, Isamu quickly grab it.

Tsukasa: What?!

"Oh my! Katsuragi steals the ball from his own teammates! What kind of plan is he using?!"

Kaminari: Katsuragi!

Isamu: I'll show you that I'm better!

He keep moving forward as he keep dodging the players all by himself. As he get close to the defense line, he stumped the ball into the ground. The ball burst out as it engulf in lava and lightning energy. He jumped and kick the ball.

Isamu: Kazanrai!

The ball burst toward the goalpost. Yorga pull back his left arm as some wind rotates around his arm.

Yorga: Twist Reach!

He punch forward and his left arm extend and punch the ball. After a moment, he punch away the ball as his arm return to normal.

"Goalkeeper Yorga blocked the shoot! He stopped Katsuragi from scoring a goal!"

Isamu: No way!

Roslan: That shoot is weak.

Isamu: *turn to Roslan* Tch!

The ball fly across the field because of the strong punch. Azel quickly jumped and grab it. He saw Sael is already ahead and pass the ball to him. Sael grab it and jumped as he hold the ball with his feets and kick it into the ground. The ball move in the ground and burst out as it engulf in golden energy with some gold around it as he kick the ball.

Sael: Gold Fever!

The ball burst toward the goalpost. The ball curved to the right and Kirishima couldn't grab it.

"Goal!! Storm Wolf's Captain Sael scored their second goal!"

(Inazuma Japan) 1 - 2 (Storm Wolf)

Kirishima: Damn it! Again!

Isamu keep gritting his teeth due he felt frustrated. Kaminari sent him a glare as Isamu look away. Roslan and some player smirked as they'll use the provoke despite Sael and others didn't agree.

-Preview-

"The team is in a pinch. Isamu keep doing all the stuff in his own way without caring about how his teammates felt about it while he still get provoked! How will ignore it and play in his own self?"

"Next time, Burst! Yamata no Orochi!"

"This is super dimensional soccer!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
82.2K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...