&&. BEHOLD MY SWORDᴶᵁᴶᵁᵀˢᵁ ᴷᴬ...

Autorstwa KAEYAGELIC

𝙭 fem! reader. ❛ A warrior never worries about his fear. ❜ ― 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 in his eyes you were a Ap... Więcej

„⠀#⠀❛ BEHOLD MY SWORD ⊹
第二
第三
第四
第五
第六

第一

3.2K 164 53
Autorstwa KAEYAGELIC

YOU'RE WAY TOO HONEST, AREN'T YA? 

第一章

BEHOLD MY SWORD

CHAPTER OO1:

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

   YOU BRUSHED YOUR HAND DELICATELY on the few [ h/c ] strands in front of your eyes, blinding your vision from the tall female with a ponytail who was leaning on the chair. Her glasses were placed perfectly on her features and her boring black eyes wandered around the classroom.

"Sujiko?"

Your heart jumped but you remained still on the exterior, you swiftly turned your head towards the tall male with white hair, its collar covering its mouth. "Hm?" you confusingly looked at Toge. He sat behind your desk so you guys would do little conversations when you could.

"Takana?"

He looked at you worriedly, leaning his chin on the palm of his hand while his arm rested on the wooden table, observing you attentively, almost making your body stiff with his gaze alone. "Do I seem out of the ordinary?" you turned away while slumping on your seat, waiting for his answer.

You couldn't quite hear his response as the female with glasses apparently had noticed your little talking. "[ y/n ] do you have a bag with you?" Maki waved her hand in front of your face while pointing at the ripped bag she used to carry her weapons. You tugged your hair behind your ear, resting your head on the desk while tiredly looking at the attractive female. Maki tilted her head, following your gaze confusingly raising an eyebrow, waiting for your answer.

"The only bags I have are the ones under my eyes, and they're precisely designed to carry the burden of my existence" you muttered as your eyelids grew heavy.

Maki huffed an unsatisfied sigh, she wasted 5 seconds of her life to hear your little rant. She just wanted to borrow a fucking bag. "A simple no would have been enough" she rolled her eyes before silently chuckling.

"TIME TO INTRODUCE THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT, EVERYONE GET FIRED UP"

You jumped out of your seat, your heart started beating way faster than your liking but still, no scream came out from your mouth. You locked eyes with the blindfolded male if that was even possible, glaring at him. Though he was your teacher, no one treated him as one and made fun of him, you too did the same. But you still acknowledge his abilities and looked up to him...in a way.

"Oops.." Gojo awkwardly grinned at you upon startling you. "It's always so fun seeing you flustered" Maki stared at you smiling while covering her mouth elegantly. You rolled your eyes at her while she punched Panda jokingly.

"Anyways, come in!"

The door opened softly, a young male of average height with an uncomfortable face and deep black hair entered. You felt the hairs of your arms rise regardless of the chills you still stood on your seat watching your friends rushing over to surround the male. It took you a while to noticed the presence of the boy.

Maki brought her knife up, stabbing the board behind him, slightly about to hit him. The teenager couldn't even finish his introduction before everyone was standing in front of him..with wary eyes. You walked towards them slowly, not in a rush of course but you still pictured the outcome.

"Hey, you" Maki glared. "You've been cursed"

" hold it" you placed a hand on her shoulder while smiling sweetly at the newcomer. The realization had hit Gojo as he stood up from his resting position, enjoying slightly the show. "ah! You might want to leave him alone--"

The curse behind Yuta grabbed Maki's pole from her grip as her other hand pushed and punched Panda with Toge. You grabbed the knife stuck on the board, it took your second try to successfully pull it out, after all, Maki was a very strong woman. Making a pyro knife from thin air, you slashed its hand which was holding Maki's weapon before forcing the three to back away from the threat. Yuta watched you with bewildered eyes as you stopped one of Rika's attacks. Rika's hand was burning, unable for her to recover for a while. You were composed but he could see you were stressed over something, His eyes wandered around your short [ h/c ] which swayed nicely with your moves and your [ e/c ] eyes blending perfectly with your features. Maybe it was because of how you were built but you looked taller than you are, for a second he thought he was slightly behind your height but you were average height.

He noticed your perfect control on the weapon you were holding regardless him being a amateur, he was able to take a sneak peek of your abilities. So far it made sense, you looked sweet but fierce, exactly following fire's concept. He didn't dare to glance at your body proportions being as respectful as he could, he knew how uncomfortable it is to be stared at and he didn't want to come off as that kind of person. He didn't want to make anyone uneasy. Aside from that, he couldn't stare at your body because your face was far more captivating.

Gojo laughed the life-and-death situation away before further explaining who Yuta is. After explaining Yuta's tragic background he cleared his throat as if he was about to say a very long speech. "Anyways, here I introduce my precious students..."

"Cursed weapon user, Zenin Maki" Maki looked down awkwardly while playing with her pole. 

"Spell-caster, Inumaki toge" toge raised his hands greeting Yuta.

"Nakamura [ y/n ], Jujutsu user, her abilities are quite hard to explain, but you'll see soon" you waved in Yuta's direction lazily.

"Panda" Gojo simply said. "I'm panda" Panda repeated unnecessarily.

The blindfolded man raised his hands, making two peace signs. "For this afternoon's sorcery training, you'll be paired up! Sounds exciting right--"

"Hold up" you raised your hand rapidly while the other students watched you in curiosity. Seeing you obediently asking for permission to speak made Gojo excited. "Yes?" he pointed towards you, waiting for your question. "We're five people, will there be a group of three?"

Gojo's lips curved into a grin, he clicked his fingers while proudly pointing at your face. "I was planning on having one student to train with me, but it wouldn't be fun will it? So let's do as [ y/n ] says and do a group of three!" he clasped his hand together looking at the group in front of him. "Toge and Panda, you're one pair"

You could hear a groan escape from Maki's mouth. "Maki, [ y/n ], and Yuta are the other pair" you crossed your hand in front of your chest. "So you don't like being with me?" you glanced at her stiff figure. "How rude. Very--extremely rude, I know I can count on you right, Okkotsu?" you stared at him attentively. The teen looked at everything but you, your eyes were way too wild for him to stare at.

You tilted your head. "You're burning"

Yuta stepped back, touching his burning cheeks, taking all his courage to look at your features. He unknowingly stared at your alluring face for way too long that Panda had to point out he was staring.

You gazed at him, looking at how he stared at the floor, taking long deep breaths and stopping to see if it was the right choice. "Y..you're pretty"

"..."

The class went silent, despite meeting the male for a few minutes, they would never imagine him saying those words. Toge stood there silently while Panda burst to laugh alongside Maki. Maybe he was too honest but hell that was way too fucking fast. Everyone knew you were someone with great looks--I mean everyone inside the school was decent-looking. Gojo pushed himself to sit on a chair, crossing one leg over the other while observing how you would respond.

You slowly raised your hand, covering your mouth. "..Pfft" you chuckled softly while slightly lowering your head to meet his eyes.

"Of course I am" 

END OF CHAPTER OO1.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3K 101 13
ap·a·thy /ˈapəTHē/ noun lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern. That's the way Sora Gojo's been ever since her brother, Satoru Gojo saved her from...
2.4K 120 15
Yuta okkotsu x blk fem oc • "Water is the element of change, the people of the watered tribe are capable of adapting to many things. They have a deep...
7.5K 498 8
❛ there is nothing i do better than revenge .ᐟ ❜ ★ ᝰ better than revenge ! ⸺ ABOUT 𐏐 ⟡˒ ༘ ⋆˙ a kind hearted boy falls for a vulgar, perv...
5.7K 314 10
OKKOTSU YUTA/GN!READER ☆ Yuta wonders if you'll ever notice just how much he adores you. ☆ GORE, VIOLENCE, SWEARING, & DARK THEMES ARE PRESENT ☆ COVE...