The witch and the wolf

By Bexxy-writes

Hi, I'm Wendy and I'm a witch. Not like a witch with gray hair and black clothes, but like a witch. That does... More

Cast
First Day of Freshman Year
Cheer Tryouts
Cheer Championship
Zombie Block Party
We got This
A Bunch of Mutts Ruin My Sophomore Year
No. No. nononono. NO! No Way. Nuh uh and did I say NO
Cheer Practice (I hate bets)
Not An Update But...
W O W Eliza! I Thought I Could Trust You
Soooooo.... Let's Go Save Addison?
Flesh and Bone
It's Gonna Be A Night to Remember (No, I'm Not Singing)
We Found the Moonstone and I Didn't Die
So A Giant Blue Rock Fell From the Sky and You Expect Me To SLEEP???!!!!!

Memories

2.1K 35 0
By Bexxy-writes

I took a deep breath and tried fastening the necklace on, which is harder than it looks. Eliza helped me clasp the necklace and images and scenes and memories came rushing at me, flashing across my eyes. 

I was inserted into a memory. There were 2 people there. A couple from the way they held onto each other and there was a bundle of blankets in the woman's hands. The woman had pure white hair and the guy had hair that went from blue to purple at the tips.

"Willow, we can't just give her to your sister." The man argued

"My sister can take care of her, Winston." Willow argued. They knocked on the door of a house and Missy opened it. 

"Oh my. Willow?" Missy murmured

"We don't have much time. Winston and I are being chased down. Our daughter is the same age as yours, her name is Wendy! Take care of her." Willow said, handing the bundle of blankets to Missy, which I'm assuming had me in them, which means...

"Mom." I murmured, "Dad." All of the sudden I was sent into a new memory. 

"Waverly, Wade! We better get moving. Did you ensure your twins are safe?" My dad asked

"Willa and Wyatt are safe at the den." Waverly said. Now that I looked closer, Wade looked almost exactly like Wyatt and Waverly looked almost identical to Willa. The only difference was their eyes. Willa had Wade's eyes and Wyatt had Waverly's eyes. 

"There they are! GET 'EM!" I heard someone yell, followed by a gunshot and  Wade was dead.

"No, no no. NO!" I screamed. Two more gunshots went off, and Waverly died. I was pretty sure I was screaming but I couldn't really tell. My throat felt  raw. Another two gunshots sounded and my parents dropped dead. I was finally able to move. I ran to where they were and wept. My hands were for sure stained with their blood. 

"This is a joke, this must be a joke." I said softly. I was then lifted into the air and I left the memories. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.3K 20
Kaya moves in with her only friend, Addison, after her parents pass away. She was told only one thing before they passed: she was actually a werewolf...
237K 5.5K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...
14.2K 235 18
Seabrook has always been a quiet place well besides the zombies and now werewolves are coming. But what if I told you that there is another kind in S...
93.3K 1.9K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...