My Nanny

De slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... Mais

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

TEN

29.1K 699 85
De slxtforme_

"I just like you so much
You know it so well and control me"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I stepped onto the heated marble floor wrapping the towel tight around my chest walking back into my room. I tiptoed, into my room drying myself and I picked up the dress from the bed, I placed on the matching baby pink underwear and bra and placed the dress. I placed on the white platform feels and went back inside the bathroom curling the ends of my hair. I opened my makeup bag and placed a bit of highlighter, mascara and blush then lip gloss to finally finish the look.

I turn off the light as I left my room looking for Ava and as I walked by her room I hear giggling coming from inside. I slowly walk in, peeking inside the bathroom seeing Gabriel bathing Ava. I walk in leaning against the door frame and take in the scene in front of me. She giggles when Gabriel places a handful of bubbles on her head and then on her nose and she picks up a handful blowing it back at him.

"Ms.Gaby! Daddy look how pretty she looks" I bit my lip trying to contain my smile at her cute reaction and Ava jumped up happily splashing Gabriel making him a bit wet.

"She d-does look very pretty" Gabriel stumbles over his works and looks up at me up and down. I give him a small smile and feel my face heat up. I thanked him quietly and he looked away quickly focusing his attention back on Ava.

"I'll get Ava out the bath... so you can go get ready" I say and walk closer to him. Gabriel stands up in front of me and I smell the mint from his breath.

"Let's get you cleaned up but don't wet me please" I sit on the edge on the bathtub and I grab the shampoo placing a small blob on her head, while she played with her toy.

-

"I look so pretty" She twirls around. I fixed the black mini puffy dress and fixed the black shorts underneath. She placed on the black flats and looked at herself in her mirror. Gabriel has picked the outfit and she looked so freaking adorable.

"Bun or a ponytails?" I grabbed the hair brush and gel that was on top of her dresser and stood in front of the chair that was in front of the vanity.

"Mhm" She presses her little finger against her lips thinking.

"Two ponytails" I pulled the chair and she sat down in front of me.

"Aww you guys look so cute, say cheese!" I look back seeing Aubrey dressed in a purple dress with a purple cardigan, she held her phone up and took a picture, followed by a click sound.

I'm glad today was a bit warmer than usual, since it was still winter but Ava begged not to have an indoor party.

I take Ava's hair out of the ponytail, I untangle it before    splitting it into two and putting them into high ponytails. I use my fingers and gel to curl your hair and once I'm done I pay her head letting her know I'm done. I went inside her bathroom and wash my hands seeing her staring at herself.

"Come with me, I want to show daddy" Ava grabbed my hand and led me to his room without letting me think.

"Ava I think your dad is shower-" I squint when she opens the door and I breath out relieved seeing that he wasn't in his room naked. I hear the shower stop and Ava skips inside the bedroom while my feet are glued in the door frame.

"Daddy? I want you to see my hair!" Ava knocked on the bathroom door while I just stared at her.

"Yes?" I hear Gabriel say and Ava continues to knock on the door. Gabriel opens it with a white towel hanging loosely around his waist and his eyes quickly connect with mine. He looks down at Ava while gripping onto his towel and Ava's smile grows even wider seeing her dad's smile.

"Hi birthday girl" Ava twirled around in her dress.

"Can I go outside? I wanna see" Gabriel nodded his head while Ava skipped past me.

"I'm going with her-" I spoke up.

"Stay for a minute" Gabriela interrupted and I closed the door behind me, watching as he walked inside his walk in closet. I took tiny steps inside the room and sat on the edge of the bed looking away from the closet.

"So your family's coming?..." I tapped my heel on the wooden floor trying to distract myself from looking at him.

"Yup..." He matched my slow tone and walked out in a dark blue t-shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers and came close by me.

"I'm going downstairs this is weird..." I stood up quickly but he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled my against his chest.

"Weird?" He placed his hand on my waist and I feel my heart beating like crazy.

"You keep flirting with me... complimenting me and now you've gone to touching me" I pulled away from him and he pulled me back roughly.

"Listen... I think you're fucking beautiful and comincio a piacermi" He runs his hand through my hair and I groan pushing him away from my frustrated.

(I'm starting to like you)

"You know I can't fucking understand you" I sighed and he chuckled.

"I really want to kiss you" He breathed out moving closer. I leaned in our lips only an inch away from each other, if anyone one of us moved our lips would touch.

"You're fucking with me" I pulled away, as much as I wanted to kiss him, I knew I would regret after.

"I'm going downstairs..." His hands lingered on my waist and I pulled away and walked out the room feeling breathless.

-

People start to pile in and I say hello as they walk in, Ava was outside playing with a couple of her cousins, Jayden and Aubrey were with their cousins talking about god knows what teens talk about.

And Gabriel was talking business like usual with his uncles. I was busy standing by the door collecting the birthday gifts that people brought in and I placed them in the living room. I heard steps coming closer and I looked up from the guest list on my phone seeing Jennie and Alex.

Jennie was wearing a a simple cute white dress, with a green cardigan and white heels. Alex just wore a simple dark purple shirt and light jeans with matching Nike dunks.

"Hola mija, you look so fucking pretty" She hands me a big gift bag and I kissed her cheek thanking her.

"Hi babe, Hi Alex" He gives me a side hug and I place the bag behind me not wanting to move from my spot.

"Have you seen Gabriel?" Alex asked me and I point towards the backyard.

"He's talking to one of your uncles"

-

Thirty minutes went by since the party started and so many people were here except two people. As I was about to walk to the living room to place the rest of the gifts, a older version of Alex and Gabriel walk in.

"Hi you must be Mr. and Mrs.King. I'm Gabriela the nanny" I said shaking their hands and took the wrapped boxes from them. His mother smiled while his father excused himself to the backyard, she said she'll talk to me soon and walk to her husband.

"So here's the beautiful girl I've been hearing about from my fratello" Manuel said pulling me into a hug unexpectedly. I look up staring at him too stunned to say anything, I pull away from him seeing his smiling smugly. Gabriel was talking about me? Saying what?

(brother)

"Ay dio Manuel you're scaring the poor girl, it was nice meeting you Gabriela. You look very pretty" She said walking off grabbing Manuel's hand dragging him to the party. I read over the list again making sure I got everyone but Ariel still hadn't shown up.

Without Gabriel mentioning it I still invited Ariel even though they had problems, Ariel still had the right to be at her daughter's party. She's Ava's mother and I'm sure she would have wanted her mom here...

I sighed closing the door and I turned my phone off throwing it on the sofa. I quickly made my way to the backyard happy about what I did for the party, I went over to the DJ booth and asked for the microphone.

"Hey, right now I'll be starting some games for the little ones to play. Parents send your kids up here" I glanced over at Gabriel unintentionally making eye contact with him. I looked away quickly gulping and I lead the kids to the chairs that were placed in a circle for musical chairs.

-

An hour into the party and it was time for some cake cutting, I opened the fridge taking out the cake slowly.

"Thank you for planning the party" I felt his presence behind me as he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, Gabriel stayed silent grabbing the cake from me as I followed behind him. He placed it on the main table and I watched as he placed the number six on the cake in the middle. Everyone gathered around the table and he grabbed Ava placing her on his hip, I watched as she helped her dad light up the candle and I looked to the side seeing Jennie already looking at me while drinking from the glass champagne bottle.

"They're so cute" She mouthed and I agreed nodding my head, looking back at them. As we started to sing happy birthday I couldn't help but stare at Ava's never ending smile, she looked up at me and waved cutely. Ava blew the candles with the help of her father and everyone cheered. Aubrey came up from behind Gabriel placing a bit of frosting on Ava's nose.

-

Everyone had left except for Gabriel's siblings and his parents. I was sitting down on the sofa on my phone watching Netflix, relaxing my feet since they hurt like hell. I heard the door open and hear heavy ass breathing like someone ran to here. I turned around seeing Ariel stumbling in the house drunk ass shit, not that it helped but she had a beer bottle in her hand making her look crazy. I glanced over at the kitchen seeing that no one has seen her yet since they were too busy talking.

"Is anyone fucking here!" She yelled and I stood up walking to the foyer making her look at me. She slaps her hand against the wall keeping herself from falling and I watched as she stumbled to place the beer bottle on the floor.

"Did I miss her birthday? Where the fuck is everyone... the party isn't over yet!"

"Ariel... I had sent you a message telling you when Ava's birthday party was starting... It's already over" I crossed my arms hearing footsteps coming out into the foyer.

"Oh, you must have sent it to the wrong fucking number then cause I didn't get shit from you!" She raised her voice.

"No I did send it to you" I stood up walking toward her, showing it to her and she just looked up at me with red eyes and scoffed looking away.

"I didn't have my phone then... but I see Gabriel decided to keep you here after all! I guess he really wants to fuck you... huh. Did you let him hit yet? Was he good..." Ariel yells and I look back seeing the horrified looks on his parent's face.

"Ariel" I raised my voice trying to mask the embarrassment even though it wasn't true.

"Oh shit! They didn't know... this bitch right here was kissing Gabriel a week after our divorce!" She grabbed me by my wrist forcing me to look at the family and Ariel digged her sharp nails into my skin making me groan.

"It wasn't-" I began to say trying to defend myself.

"Let her go Ariel!" Gabriel quickly came out the kitchen handing the glass to his brother. I closed my eyes sighing. Gabriel's reaction wasn't helping but I was his employee so hopefully his parents wouldn't think of it like that.... even though it didn't look like it right now because of Ariel's dumbass.

"Gabriel baby... you made a fucking mistake leaving me. I love you Gabriel please can we work this out again" I looked down seeing blood slowly drip down my wrist and when I notice her distracted with Gabriel I yanked my arm away from her watching her stumble over her own feet.

"Mommy?" Ava said coming from behind Gabriel.

"Oh h-hi princess happy birthday... I'm so sorry I missed your party" Ariel said getting close but Ava shook her head moving away from her mother, Ariel looked at Gabriel angrily.

"You did something! You fucking told her that I wasn't going to come. Ava honey mommy was busy! I'm sorry I love you" She pushed Gabriel to the side. I looked at Gabriel noticing that he was restraining himself, trying not to yell and he grabbed Ariel by her arms when her sobbing was getting out of control.

"Ava go to your room" Gabriel said and I look up seeing her run upstairs crying, Aubrey and Jayden followed behind their little sisters meanwhile the rest of the family went back inside the kitchen leaving us in the foyer. Gabriel opened the door and shoved her outside slightly but she had tripped over her heels and began sobbing on the floor. He closed the door in her face and sighed breathing heavily.

"Gabriela-" He tried to come close to me but I held my arms up.

"You need to be with your daughter right now... I can fucking handle myself" I said sounding rougher than I wanted to. In an instant I watched his cold expression replace his worried once and he walked upstairs brushing past me.

_______________
Psycho (English Translation) - Red Velvet

Edited 10/3/23

Thank you for reading😊
Don't forget to vote!
See you next chapter!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

160K 5K 43
Ciara, Ends up falling pregnant with her abusive boyfriends baby. She left with the baby but is he truly gone out their life? Zane, Famous model, bun...
335K 5.1K 68
two teens who come from a family of mafia leaders the girls dad needs this business opportunity so he sells his daughter to them for her to marry th...
310K 7.5K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...
40.6K 452 31
Dante hires Athena as a nanny but little does he know she's trouble. She looks cute and good with his 7 year old daughter Luna. He didn't know he wou...