Last Hope Of Humankind (Highs...

SYBALA द्वारा

An Oc named , Levi Hibaru, was training to be 'the hitman', found out that his brother was caught by three su... अधिक

Oc Description
Chapter-1: Introduction
Chapter-2: Purpose Of Life
Chapter-3: A Human?
Chapter-4: Assassination
Chapter-5: War
Chapter 6:- Making A Move
Chapter 7:- Levi VS Koneko
Chapter 8:- Recovery
Chapter 9:- War Awaits
Chapter 11:- Painful Memory
Chapter 12:- Preparation
Chapter 13:- Great Mistake
Chapter 14:- Impossible Attempt
Chapter 15:- Preparation For The Next Battle
Chapter 16:- Releiving The Past
Chapter 17:- Meeting
Chapter 18:- Unexpected Rival
Chapter 19:- Shocking Outcome
Chapter 20:- Final Shot
Chapter 21:- Hostages
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23:- Wrong Wishes
Chapter 24: Kidnapped
Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God
Chapter 26: Hitman
Chapter 27: Apprehended
Chapter 28: Wounded
Chapter 29: Acceptance
Chapter 30: Everything Went Wrong
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Discussion
Chapter 33: Resurrection
Chapter 34: Destroying Home

Chapter 10:- Who Is Your Brother?

2.4K 41 44
SYBALA द्वारा

.
.
.
.

____________________________

Location:- The Student Council

Time:- Morning

3rd pov:-

There were tension across the room. If some common people were in this pressure, they would feel the difficulties in breathing.

Sona Sitri looked at him sitting opposite to her. She then sat down with Tsubaki to her side.

"What do you want?" Sona asks.

There was painful silence between them for about few minutes. Then out of irritation, one of the council members spoke.

"Listen here you little piece of-"

She got interrupted by Levi.

"What do you know about Gremory?" Levi spoke, breaking the silence.

They all looked at him with confusion spread over them.

"I think you got the wrong person. I'm not the one who has this such kind of information." Sona replies.

"No. You do have this kind of information. You and all others in this very room are devils. Infact, you are in good terms with them."

Levi action of words made everyone gasped except Sona and Tsubaki who were sweating as they didn't want to show it.

"Wah-what?! What proof do you?" Sona asks.

"Well I don't need proof to tell you. Infact, it just requires logical thinking." Levi answers.

"How so? Enlighten me."

Sona got interested by him on how did he found out that they are devils. Levi then laughed at them.

"You're truly dumb if you think that I couldn't notice it. I mean think about it, the ones who are controlling the whole Kuoh territory, are in the hands of Gremory and Sitri household which is you and this....... "

"Rias Gremory."

"Right, Don't you think it would make sense that you would get your hand on Student Council responsibility?"

"I suppose so. Still, what is your business with her?" Sona then adjust her glasses.

Suddenly Levi mood changed to being serious.

"I'm here for my brother and I heard from my source that this devil household have captured him. I want to know where he is."

"Wait a minute, who is your brother?" Tsubaki asks with such interest.

"I actually don't know his name. But my soul just feel like he is here. Captured and locked."

Sona and Tsubaki looked at each other then back at Levi.

"Who are you really, Levi?"

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm full name, please?"

"Levi Hibaru Vladi."

Suddenly shock expression went across the faces of Sona and Tsubaki.

"So this was the reason you've been targeting devils?"

"Yes. Now I say question. Where is he?"

"You do know, I cannot break Gremory trust merely to a stranger we don't even know."

"So you won't tell me?"

"I'm afraid so. Unless........."

Sona was thinking. What could she possibly gain something from it? Thinking about it for a few seconds, she then looked back at Levi.

"Girls and Saji, leave the room. We're talking something important."

All the girls looked at her confusely then looked back at Levi. Then they agreed to leave the room. 2 girls accompanied Saji who was holding his nose with tissue as the blood flew through. He then mutterrerd something.

"I'll get you this next time."

Tsubaki remained with her as she is vice president and acts as a right-hand to her. Upon being alone in the room, they then began negotiating.

"Well this is serious and could be your last mission if you agree to this." Sona says.

"What are you playing at?" Levi questions.

"If you eliminate this person, I'll be solely helping you in every possible way for reunion with your brother."

Levi looked at her with stoic expression but he is deep in his thinking.

"What if this is all a fluke? Are you trying to use me?"

"No. I will never. It's in my blood to do everything as I say."

Sona and Levi took a glance at each other with leaving Tsubaki thinking of what could possibly she want him to eliminate 'this' person.

"I want you to eliminate this person behind The Supreme Court."

Tsubaki then looked at her with shocked expression. She then whispered to her,

"P-President... I know that he rejected your idea of building a school for low-class devil, but do you have any other option?"

"I know what I'm doing. Trust me." Sona whispered back.

"This person. What's the grudges against him?" Levi asks.

"If he is eliminated, then it would be for the best." Sona hastily replies.

"Okay. I assure we got a deal?"

Levi held up his hand for handshake. Sona then agreed and took his hand.

"We do."

________________________________

Location:- Silver Circle Building

Time:- Morning

3rd pov:-

Issei walked to the main office angrily with secretary holding him off.

"S-Sir you can't just enter! You need to have a permission." She cried.

But her voice fell void to his ears. Issei wanted to get revenge against the person who has started all this. Rias and her servants went along with issei, as they also want to end him. While almost reaching, the door suddenly opened revealing a man who looks to be in 40s.

"

What seem to be the problem, Ms. Matilda?"

"S-sir, I tried getting them off but they were resilient to me."

"I see. Well then you're allowed to come in. Thank you Ms. Matilda."

Mr. Smith then let them in as Rias and her servants glanced at him. Mr. Smith then asked the secretary to bring them a tea. He then sat at his office chair.

"Please have a seat."

Rias and others complied as they sat on the couch.

"Now, what's your purpose for this visit, devils?" Mr. Smith looked at them with stoic expression.

They gasped as he knew who they are.

"Who are you and how do you have this kind of information?" Rias asks.

"Well to be precise, it is well written in history. Best not to question its ability. Now the question is, what's your purpose of this visit?" He replies.

"We want that shit head!" Issei burst out in anger.

"Issei! Sorry, it's just that man has attacked him. I'm here for him. Who is he?" Rias asks.

Mr. Smith glanced at them then got up from the seat and looked outside the window.

"To be honest, he goes by numerous amount of name. Assassin, justice bringer, nightstalker, dark prince etc. But the only suitable nickname goes by "The Boogeyman."

"This 'boogeyman', why is he targeting us? Especially Issei?" Rias asks.

"I'm sure you took someone close to him and in retaliation, he want this person back."

"Wait what is his name?" Akeno asks.

"Levi Hibaru Vladi"

Rias and Akeno looked at each other with shocked expression.

"N-no way...... That person couldnt be his brother, G-"

Rias got interrupted by Mr. Smith who then looked at her.

"Yes you're right. That's the one he want."

Suddenly they all gasped in shock. They couldn't actually believe the information.

"N-no way.........." Issei says.

"So to avoid any bloodshed, would you give up your piece to him Ms. Gremory? Perhaps an important piece?" Mr. Smith asks.

"No I won't. This man is way too danger. He might use him and create a chaos to us. It's better if he stay here with me rather than with his brother. If anything, he can't harm us. We are stronger in pair."

Rias says with confidence and others agreed with her. All of the sudden, Mr. Smith loudly laughed at the sentences which made Issei angry.

" You.... "

*BOOST X2*

He lunged at him, with fist curled up and ready to punch at him. But something came in between them and kicked issei into the guts, who got knocked back to the wall as he held his stomach. The others started getting in stances until Rias held up her hand.

"Stop."

Others quietly accepted and got out of their stances. Then this one unknown individual who kicked Issei to the guts spoke.

"What a dumb freak. This devil sure is weak. I don't know why Levi would spend his time eliminating on him."

Mahiru Kyojin

"If anyone dare fight against him, it would be me. I will kill him and finish him off for good."

She then left the room, while Asia held Issei over her shoulder.

"You would need an army, Ms. Gremory. You all are not not enough to beat him." Mr. Smith says.

"Well I assure you thats not going to ha-"

Rias then got interrupted by Mr. Smith.

"Which is if you want to try and see, then do as you please. But remember, you are bound to lose one of your members. Levi is not just a human. He is more than that."

"Why are you helping him? You do know that if my clan know about this, they will surely cause some problem to you." Rias says pridefully.

"You should know that I'm not responsible for his actions. He did this by himself. Somehow he knew the supernatural existence. If anything, you should blame yourself since you just took his brother." He says while sitting on his office chair.

"I see. Well then, you should know that if you ever get involved in this, I'll finish you off myself." Rias threatens.

"Well I'm not going to stop you but you should know this, Ms. Gremory. If you fight back against Levi, you may cause a new war." Mr. Smith says then laughing at her threatening comment.

"We have army. He's nothing but a human. What does he have?" Rias says smirking a bit.

"He is himself enough. Well, you should hurry in killing him. Otherwise the girl from earlier who hit this boy issei, might take the chance." Mr. Smith then smirks.

Rias and her servants then jumped into a red circle and teleported. Before teleporting, she said something to Mr. Smith.

"I promise I'll finish him for good. And when I do, I send his body back to you. " Rias says in serious way.

"I'll be waiting then." Mr. Smith replies.

Then they teleported back to their destination. But Mr. Smith couldn't help but felt something.

"Oh Levi......... You put yourself in hitlist."

.
.
.
.

___________________________________

(A/N) :- Bruh I'm done. I had 3 coffees while making this chapter. Somewhat I feel like I rushed it way too much or I didn't clearly wrote it. Either way, I promise you that next chapter will include fights. Also I just noticed we're soooooooooo close to 2k view! Thank you thank you guys for this much supports!

Stay safe and Thank you.

.
.
.
.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3K 367 23
She was a normal person before the most dangerous people in the world wanted to kidnap her. Now she has to deal with three ruthless assassins through...
19.2K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
1.6K 126 36
"If he cannot stop it either, then the Wyvern of the Sea would sink this continent to the ocean floor." Roy Excindo was supposed to be an anime otaku...