Lightning or Electricity and...

By IcyCoco

Cousin to Kaminari Denki... Her name is Kaminari Sora... They look like twin but Sora's quirk is different al... More

Kaminari Sora
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

2K 51 8
By IcyCoco

The lesson was, as usual, Denki complains to Sora during lunch about what they learning. Sora was checking the news and notices All Might-sensei been moving around a lot.

~At 12.50 pm ~

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

Sora looked up from her book at Aizawa-sensei wondering if he knows about All Might who jumping and saving others. By the looks of it, I think not.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"-Sero

" Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between." Holding a card with the word 'Rescue' on it, Aizawa-sensei continues saying." It's rescue training!"

"Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."-Denki

"Right?"-Ashido

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!"-kirishima

" No one can beat me in water, ribbit."-Asui

"Hey. I'm not done, " Aizawa-sensei said while glaring at the class. "You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

Sora looks at the new weapon box, she makes and decides to bring along to test its function. Changing with the others that were very active. Sora only nodded to their question without replying. Changing the headphone she usually wears to a different version of it. Not like anybody could tell...

While waiting for the bus, Sora was checking her equipment. Feeling someone getting closer to her, she looked up. Todoroki look at the girl who was checking her equipment went closer to look. Both heterochromia eyes stare at one another. Grey clash with yellow while turquoise clash with blue.

It was interrupted by lida as he blows the whistle nonstop.

"Class 1-A, gather around! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Lida said as he blows the whistle in tune.

Everyone enters the bus. Sora follows after everyone enters. She ends up sitting beside Bakugo since no one wants to seat near him.

"Darn. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus."- lida

"All that for nothing." - Ashido

Sora scrolls through her phone, looking at the animal website while listening to her music.

"I say whatever comes to my mind. Midoriya-chan..."

"Um, yes, Asui-san?"

"Call me 'Tsuyu-chan' "

"R-right..."

"Your quirk is like All Might's."

"Huh?! Y-Y-You, think so? But I'm... Uh..."

"Wait a sec, Tsuyu-chan, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."

Sora looks at Midoriya from her seat and thought, ' He looks like he just escapes from being questions about his quirk...Interesting... His quirk...'

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much."

"I think it's really cool! It's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know."

"My navel laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength."

"But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache."

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugo and Sora, though, huh?

"Tch."

Sora looks up, hearing her name before going back to her phone.

"Bakugo-chan's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though."

"What the hell! You wanna fight!"

"See?"

Sora only moves away as Bakugo shout. Denki then opens his mouth.

"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage," Denki said as he adds oil to the fire.

Sora had to lean closer to the edge of her seat as Bakugo shouts at her cousin.

"What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!"

Bakugo continues shouting at Denki while lida trying to stop Bakugo. Sora annoyed with them. Take her guns and point at the two.

"Stop," Sora said in anger. Denki quickly shut his mouth. Also telling others near him to keep quiet. A small thunder clouds formed outside.

"Huh?! Why the hell should I listen to you!" Bakugo shouted at Sora now.

"It's not polite to point your weapon, Sora-kun."lida said as he chops his hand in motion.

The next things, the two was in their seat stun, unable to move as both twitches in pain.

Sora returns to what she was doing, ignoring the two along with the others. Denki was explaining what happens to the two and telling the others that Sora doesn't like to repeat what she said again twice.

'Scary...'

After a few minutes, the two was back to normal, keeping their mouth close.

"We're here. Stop messing around."

"Yes sir!"

Everyone exits the bus. Sora standing closer to Denki. They were met with the space hero, Thirteen.

'Why do I feel like something bad will happen? There are pro heroes here, and each of us can fight so I hope this it's just a mind trick... But this feeling... Troublesome...'

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you."

"It's the space hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!"

"Oh, I love Thirteen!"

"Let's go inside without delay."

"Look forward to working with you!" Everyone said except some.

Going in, Sora eyes sparkle in amazement as she quickly takes pictures without been seen.

"Wow, it looks like Universal Studios Japan!" Kirishima shouted.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera--- It is training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint', or 'USJ' for short!" Thirteen said while posing with his finger point out.

'It really is USJ...'

Sora looks at all the area with curiosity, wondering when it will start. Excited to test her new weapon out.

"Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." Thirteen hold its hand in the number three.

'Ah...look like All Might-sensei not teaching... But what does the three mean...time or ... 'Her thought interrupt.

"It can't be helped. Shall we begin?"

"Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing...er...or two, or three...or four...five...six...seven..."

'It's increasing...!' A gloom appears above the students, sweat drop, silent as the numbers kept increasing.

After a few seconds, Thirteen started talking.

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust."

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right? "Midoriya state with Uraraka bobbing her head in excitement.

"Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily. Some of you also have quirks like that, right? In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you experience the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others. That is all. Thank you for listening." Thirteen finished with a bow.

The class cheered and clapped. Denki got hit at the side by Sora.

"All right then, first--" Aizawa-sensei trailed off, as the lights of USJ acting weird as its shock-circuit. His eyes widened when a strange black most formed into a vortex over by the water fountain.

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa-sensei's shouted.

"Huh?"

"Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kirishima suddenly look at the fountain said curiously, "What's that? Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

Midoriya also curious, wanting to look, moving a bit but stopped as Aizawa-sensei shouted.

"Don't move! Those are villains." Aizawa-sensei said as he put on his trademark yellow goggle. Others were shocked. Sora clenched her hand as she remembers about the bad feeling.

"Thirteen...and Eraser Head, is it...? According to the staff schedule I received the other day... All Might is supposed to be here..." His voice projected so everyone could hear.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa said as he clicked his tongue.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All might... The symbol of peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Sora quickly tries to contact the school using her quirk with her headphone but clicked her tongue as it's not possible.

"What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!"-Kirishima

"Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?"

"We have them, of course, but..."

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during the time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Todoroki said calmly looking at villains. Sora still trying to contact the school, nodded along with the explanation. Others frighten by Todoroki analyse of the situation.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminaris. You try contacting the school with your quirk, too. Like the other Kaminari is doing right now."

"Yes sir." Denki look at Sora who trying to contact the school with her quirk.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Erase Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..." Midoriya said in worried.

Sora giving up on contacting the school, changing her headphone as a visor cover her eyes and nose.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa-sensei said as he jumps down the stairs.

Aizawa-sensei was able to handle his situation well, even when he is in a disadvantage.

Everyone starts heading to the exit. Sora and Midoriya look at Aizawa-sensei fights.

"Wow..." Both of them said. Realising the situation, Sora already starts running toward the exit with the others.

"Aizawa-sensei's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?"

"This is not the time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!"

Sora halted her speed as she senses someone appearing. Halfway to the exit, a purple swirl appeared, taking the shape of a smoky mass with yellow eyes.

"I won't let you."

'Dammit. I just blink once and the guy who looks like the most trouble got away...' Aizawa thought and tried to help but we're stopped on his way by other villains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
29 4 9
This story has 2 main characters that me and my friend made, one of them becomes a villain and doesn't know if she actually wants to be, this story w...
79.9K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
102K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...