α—‘κ«€κͺœβ…ˆκͺΆκͺ‘κͺ–κͺ€ζ³£γθ™« βα΄›α΄€α΄‡α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹βž

By merggu

He was a mere kid when they took him away. They hurt him, tortured him physically and mentally, performed rit... More

β†’0
β†’1
β†’3
β†’4
β†’5
β†’6
β†’7
β†’8
β†’9
don't cancel me

β†’2

1K 54 12
By merggu

★ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴜᴅᴇ★

Days passed by and Taehyung and Yeonjun got closer. They talked a lot. Yeonjun shared a lots of stories with Taehyung. They worked on Taehyungs demonic side, eating habit and other things as well.

Taehyung was slowly adapting to the normal world where everyone doesn't makes him suffer.

Yeonjun would take him to roam around every once in a while so he won't feel like he got freed from one prison just to get imprisoned again.

Taehyung also learned how to read and write. He would do all of Yeonjuns uni works just like that leaving Yeonjuns mouth hanging.

Everything was so new to Taehyung but he liked it. He even met Yeonjuns parents who welcomed him warmly, he met Yeonjuns best friend Soobin as well. Even got reunited with Jimin.

How Taehyung met Jimin was another dramatic story and he's greatful that Jimin got lost in the forest that specific night.

Jimin made it a bit enduring for him to last in that place even if he couldn't be there all the times Taehyung is greatful for those times where someone was there for him.

But all of them can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Just like now.

"Please hyung why don't you wanna go to uni it's really important." Yeonjun whined.

"Yes Tae you can't just sit in this house forever you need to work to and for that you need a degree as well." Jimin tried to convince him for the 75th time this day.

"What's going on here boys?" Dohwan said as he made his way to the chaotic trio.

Taehyung quickly got up hiding behind the older burying his head into his neck.

"Hyung they want me to go to that studying place again." Taehyung said which got muffled into the others neck.

"But why don't you want to go to university dear?" A sleepy Gayoung made her way to the boys room.

She just wanted to sleep but because of the chaotic kids she couldn't so might as well find what the problem is.

"To many people." Which again got muffled due to him burying his face in his hyungs neck.

"I didn't hear you. Raise your head and say it clearly." Gayoung demanded and Tae obeyed.

"To many people. I don't want to be with too many peoples makes me feel weird."

"It's ok Tae I'll be there with you I won't leave you alone. Even for a second." Jimin said.

"Yes hyung me and Soobin will be there as well."

Gayoung sighed.

"Taehyung I know this is new to you. But they can't always be there for you. You know that right?" Taehyung nodded.

"Then go out get to know the outside world with them until you are ready enough to be on your own and to do that university sounds like a nice first step.

You lived in the dark for so long don't you wanna know how light and happiness feels like."

"I- I think I would like to try that." Taehyung said and Jimin and Yeonjun cheered in the background.

"Well that was easy. And now if anyone of you wakes me up I'll make sure you'd be spending a day without your voice." Gayoung said while she petted Taehyungs hair before dragging Dohwan like she did nothing. Leaving the boys with wide eyes.

-------

Soon the day came when Taehyung was finally going to start uni.

Considering his intelligence he would start from the 3rd year as Jimin. While Yeonjun and Soobin were freshmans.

"Today is the when you finally see how much you grew up. How do you feel?" Yeonjun said as he held a bottle in front of Taes lips pretending it was a mic.

"Not so special. But I'm still anxious to be honest can we not do it?" Taehyung said as he looked up at Yeonjun with puppy eyes.

Yeonjun immediately closed his eyes and turned around.

"Nope not working on me. Now I'll go select your outfit for you because I'm the fashionista here." He said as he walked to the closest.

"Ok I'll do it but only if you let me choose your outfit as well." Taehyung huffed.

"Deal."

~~~~~~~

Yeonjun was the first one to dress up.

"Wow hyung it looks so good we could be the fashionista duo." Yeonjun grinned before pushing the other to change as well.
And when he came out Yeonjuns jaw hit the floor.

"You look so handsome hyung. And now it's finally the golden moment" The younger said jumping up and down.

"Can we not do this junnie?" Taehyung only had a dark room with a hard bed and a blanket all this years so he never saw how he grew up. To be honest Taehyung wasn't ready to see how he changed during the years of his imprisonment.

"Hyung you have to face yours one day right? The sooner you accept yourself is the sooner you get over with it." Yeonjun tried to comfort him.

"Ok I will do it." Taehyung sighed because yeonjun is right.

"Ok then close your eyes. I'll lead the way." And Taehyung did as he was told.

"Oh god I'm so excited you're gonna steal everyones heart in the uni." Taehyung laughed at Yeonjuns words.

"Ok I'll move now you can open your eyes." Yeonjun said excitedly.

Taehyung finally opened his eyes and the smile on his lips turned into a frown.

The surrounding suddenly became ominous.

"What's so beautiful about it?" Taehyung said which made Yeonjun confused.

"Huh?"

"What's so beautiful about this demon in front of me?"

Now Yeonjun was frowning as well. He turned to the olders reflection and gasped.

The mirror showed the opposite of what he was seeing.

Pitch black eyes staring right back into his. A pair of beautiful gray curly horns resting between his fluffy black locks, pointed ears, blood red lips and a beautiful tail with a heart shape end.

Yeonjun saw this before but he didn't know that demons show their real forms in the mirrors. And Taehyung wasn't taking the fact that he was a demon from the beginning anyways.

He still looked beautiful but he didn't want this.

"Ok hyung let me make it clear you only look like that in the mirror." Yeonjun said clearing his throat.

"You actually look like a demon twin in the mirror and just a human in reality."

"What?" Taehyung was confused.

"Well there's no need to get offended but that's your natural form now you have to live with this.

So in the mirror you look like a demon which is your natural form just like my reflection shows my natural form in the water.

You're really beautiful like this too. You don't have the horns just your wavy fluffy hair, hazel eyes, no pointed ears and no tail." Yeonjun explained.

"So basically what I need to do is avoid the mirror and I'm good? Yupp that's what I need to do. I don't wanna see this side of me anyways." Taehyung said to himself before he yeeted himself out of Yeonjuns room getting trailed by a whinny Yeonjun.

Soobin arrived soon tackling Yeonjun into a big hug before he did the same with Taehyung.

"You look so good hyung you are gonna snatch all those boys and girls out there I'm telling you.

Are you excited hyung? It's your first day at uni." Soobin said as he hopped around like the excited bunny he is making Taehyung chuckle.

"Yes a little."

And then Jimin made a dramatic entrance as well.

"Ok before we get late on the first day can we go?" Yeonjun said quickly pushing everyone out of the door.

~~~~~~~

They were already at the uni gate when Jimin turned at Tae.

"Remember Tae no talking to yourself we practiced it right? If you want to talk you'll talk to us or if you make a new friend you talk to them." The puppy eyed boy roamed his eyes around a bit before nodding.

Taehyung talks to himself a lot because of the lack of peoples to talk to for all the previous years he spend alone. As he had no one to talk to who could be better than himself. Now it just became a habit he's trying to get rid of.

-------

Jungkook walked through the hallway as he continued talking to Namjoon about the recent exam and felt a brush on his shoulder. He quickly turned to see who it was but just captured the others side profile. And beautiful hazel eyes.

"Beautiful but rude." Jungkook said and shrugged.

_______🌙_______

——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——🌙——

Woo DoHwan

-Yeonjuns fathers brother also his adoptive parent.
-Was turned into a vampire at 25 by Gayoung.
-married to Gayoung.

Woo GaYoung

-Vampire.
-Left her coven to live with DoHwan.
-loves and cherishes Yeonjun now Taehyung as well.

Choi Soobin

-Yeonjuns best friend since kindergarten.
-An alpha wolf.

Park Jimin 

-Met Taehyung after getting lost in the jungle the day Taehyung tried to escape from that horrible witch coven and they became friends quickly before the witches found him again and threatened to kill Jimin so was forced back to his cell.

They were allowed to meet once in a while just so the witches would know he kept his mouth shut. Often feels bad thinking he is the reason why Taehyung didn't get his freedom earlier.
-A Moroi.

Jeon Jungkook 

-That nerd fuckboy who actually isn't a fuckboy but you'll still hear people talking about his dick games even tho he's a pure bunny.
-Becoming first in everything is his obsession.
-A trueblood alpha wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
186K 8.2K 30
Legends say that when needed most a demi-angel will be born whom will live a completely pure life. Legends say she is the key to the ongoing war. Leg...
905K 41.4K 100
TW- SENSITIVE CONTENT The fun, yet annoying, thing about psychology is that you can choose what to believe and there will be a whole disorder dedicat...
16K 777 32
"i'm the son of a demon, what did you expect?" "yeah well i'm the son of a god." "i guess that makes us enemies." Β‘ disclaimer Β‘ this story follows...