The Dying Poet's Dream

By MWatson170

Go on an adventure with me through words, landscapes, and dreams. Sail beyond your landscapes and follow your... More

The Dying Poet's Rage
A Moment
Darkness
Chasing Flowers
A Cliche
Missing
A Garden
Pointlessness
Pills
A World With Knives
Red
Clockwork
Call to the Void
Lover Boy
Reversion
A Philosopher's "Plastic Love"
The Moon
Far Away Land
The Living Poet's Hope
Blood and Wine
Crawling Within
Faeries and Lace
Pill Popper
Heartbeat
Narcissus
Proper Goodbyes

A Mid-Summer Dream

47 7 0
By MWatson170

She was the mid-summer rain: light, gentle, quiet but nonetheless intense. Her doe eyes captivated anyone she met, she could charm anyone with a single glance. Sometimes I wonder if she had noticed me the day I saw her in the Cafe. She and her friend were talking among the magazines chosen from the new stand nearby, her eyelashes fluttered after she laughed. The melodic sound making its way to the corner of where I sat. I remember her curls brushed at her shoulders like the night sky scraping slightly over the mountains. She was a mid-summer dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...