Nick Jonas

By Cubs09

Harper Jonas has always been close with her cousins the Jonas Brothers. However, she's always gotten along wi... More

Panic
Comeback
Camp Rock
Idea
Cedar Point
MaXair
Steel Vengeance
551
Hold On
Plans
Ride
Goodbye
First Night
Celebrities
Party
Flight
Rehearsal
Christian
Reception
Hindu
Home
Date
Bus
Miami, FL
Nightmare
The Bronx
Yankees
New York, NY
Milwaukee
Wiffle Ball
Secret Show
Texan
Family
Phoenix, AZ
Los Angeles, CA
Last Show
Accident
Studio
Billboard Awards
Wedding Plans
Shopping
Wedding

Author's Note

235 3 0
By Cubs09

Hey guys! Thank you for your support of this book, I never believed I would have so many readers! I am so grateful for all your views and votes, they really mean a lot to me!

Unfortunately, next chapter will be the last chapter. However, I am very excited about the ending I have planned and I hope you will love it as much as I do! Thank you for following Harper's story to the very end.

I hope you enjoy! Thanks again, and please let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.7K 80
Pippa Paige Jonas. The younger sister of Kevin, Joseph and Nicholas Jonas. Older sister to Franklin Jonas. She's two years under Nick. Follow Pippa o...
12.1K 209 48
What happens when the sister-in-law's cousin, Ally, meets Joe, a famous rockstar, touring the world with his brothers? Will they get along? Will it f...
2.9K 107 22
Stella Nicole Jonas, is the daughter to Denise and Paul. Older brothers to the famous musicians, Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas. After their dad went to w...
311K 4.5K 34
Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas. How does one of Hollywood's most well-known and well-loved friendships fare when the parties involved start to develop ro...