Scythe high

Od IheartPercabeth18

What if the arc of a scythe characters lived in our time? This is their high school story. (Sorry for the ter... Více

Chapter 1. Citra's POV
Chapter 2. Rowan's POV
Chapter 3. Greyson's POV
Chapter 5. Rowan's POV
Chapter 6. Citra's POV
Chapter 7. Munira's POV
Chapter 8. Citra's POV

Chapter 4. Citra's POV

469 3 4
Od IheartPercabeth18

During maths, we are given a test to do, which is a piece of cake. I guess the nights of studying during the summer break payed off. Since I finish earlier than the vast majority of my 38- student class, I took out 'War and Peace' and read for the remainder of the period. Well, I was trying to read, but in reality, I was surveying the other 37 kids I was stuck with for a year. The most memorable ones were an Arab girl with a long bob, and a cute boy that was groanin- Citra, stop! Since when have you described boys as 'cute'? It's not usual for you to use slang. Plus, boys at this age are just so immature!
I realise I've been staring at him. I blush and look away, but it's too late. He saw me.
When the bell rings for second period, I walk out of the classroom as fast as I can without running, my pulse in my throat.
{A/N
I'm really sorry for the extremely short chapters, but I've had a bad case of writer's block this week. If you have any ideas for this fan fiction, please share them with me and if I happen to use your idea, I'll name you in the author's note at the start of the chapters. Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me. I'll write longer chapters for next week, that's a promise. All characters belong to Neal Shusterman.
Your author,
Esme}

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
87.1K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...