Cold As You

By bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is the new girl to Wilson High School in her new home of Tacoma, Washington. Making new friends... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 17

650 23 21
By bocasmaries

first off, my people are dying; readers, pls stay safe 💛

secondly, happy pride month!! 🏳️‍🌈

thirdly, i tried to write a racy chapter

but for some reason i felt uncomfortable trying to write a full on sëx scene 😂

there is MA content, but not a fully blown sëx description; if you wanna skip, look for "="

pls don't hate me 😅 unedited as usual

I didn't even recognize my own voice at this point. One second Justin and I are arguing about if I snitched or not, the next he's kissing me, and I am not protesting it.

Justin locked the door and swiftly came back to me, hovering his body over mines. He reconnected our lips, agonizingly slow as I wanted this to go quickly. I have never felt so needy and I didn't enjoy it but at the same time, I did.

Justin place his arm under my body to position me further up the bed, so we were now lying in the middle of it. His right hand moved to my hip, giving it a slight squeeze, my mouth opening as a reaction and his tongue slipped in.

I don't know how much time passed with just Justin and I kissing; his lips occasionally trailing from my lips, to my cheek, down my neck, back to my lips. Justin teased a lot too; his hand making its way down my pants, into my underwear, then back up to me hip. I would make noises whenever he moved his hand away from the spot where I wanted him most, he would chuckle and move his lips, always bringing them back to my lips.

I hadn't realized that I even took off Justin's shirt and he took off mine, until my chest had gotten goosebumps. I took my lips away from Justin to look him into his eyes. My eyes wandered down, and I gasped when I saw the bruising on his torso. "What happened to you?" I carefully placed my hands on his chest, on his side, where the bruises were, and Justin closed his eyes, flaring his nose.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, Selena." He said and I nodded my head. I didn't want this moment to be ruined.

"I want you." I whispered instead.

"I want you too, Selena." He smiled and brought our lips together for a quick peck. He got off of me to go to his bedside drawer and moved some things around before pulling out a pack of condoms and ripping away an individual one.

I subconsciously swallowed now aware where things were headed. For so long I called Justin a manwhore and would tell him I was never having sëx with him, but here I am, shirt off, pants unbuttoned, ready to spread my legs and have him inside of me. What has happened to me?

"Selena, are you sure you want to do this?" I heard Justin ask and I nodded, mumbling 'mhm-mm.' "Yes or no." Justin added.

"Yes, I want to do this Justin." I replied.

"Good girl." He smirked and my stomach got butterflies. Why is he so damn hot?

Justin took off my pants, followed by his own, leaving him in his boxers and myself in my bra and underwear. I hate to be arrogant at the moment, but I knew I had a good body. I had sports to thank for that along with my mom's health kick lately. Did that mean, I never got insecurities? No. I still got them from time to time.

"Don't overthink this." Justin said and trailed his finger from lips, down the front of my body and hooked two fingers on my underwear tugging them off. "You're perfect."

Justin dove right in with his tongue, and well gosh darn this boy was good with his tongue. Every stroke, every flick, every sound made things hotter and wetter. Then, he added a finger and it didn't slow him down. That's when my mind decided to race with oh-so good pleasurable thoughts except for the one thought of, 'duh he's good, he's done this plenty of times.' I had to shut that thought down really quick before it ruined the moment.

I found myself biting my lip, holding back any noises that may tip off any other people in the house at the moment. Justin's television volume was up pretty loud, but I am sure if things got good, I would be louder.

Justin got me close before he got up, removing his tongue, but not his finger, and kissed up my chest finding my lips once again, moving his finger slowly and added one more. I ended up biting Justin's lip in response, earning a throaty groan which just made me want more.

I moved my hands from his back, and tried to push down his boxers, which he took the hint and was able to remove them himself, without removing his fingers from me or his lips.

When Justin did remove his fingers, our kissing intensified and while his right arm was wrapped around my hip, his left hand was busy opening the condom wrapper and putting on the condom. He made no attempt to warn me and slowly slipped inside of me.

From that point on, I was completely wrapped around Justin. His lips, his body, his fingertips, his hands, everything about him, he used to focus on my body and my pleasures, studying every inch of my body while making the both of us feel good. We found a good rhythm, and with us both trying to be quiet, we would just keep our lips on each other's skin, moaning and groaning into it.

Justin would say phrases such as: "you feel so good," "god-dammit," "fück," "good girl," and would say my name. It's like whatever vocabulary I had, vanished because I couldn't muster up any responses other than moans or Justin's name.

With all this, I'm sure Justin was going to end up with scratches along his back, hickies on his neck and chest and I was going to end up with handprints on my inner thighs from Justin's grip keeping me in place.

When we were both close, Justin flipped me over with no trouble and we went on from that point, Justin's lips attaching to my back, my hands gripping his comforter, pressing my face into it as well muffling any noise that dared to come from my mouth. I ended up coming first, Justin not too long after me, both of us quieting ourselves as much as possible.

Justin semi-collapsed on top of me as I tried to keep my body up from touching his bed as if I didn't want to get our sweat on it. We both were breathing hard when Justin lifted and removed himself from me.

I stayed on the bed for a few seconds more, needing to catch more air, when Justin carefully lifted me from his bed, having us both stand and facing each other.

Justin tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "Let's go shower." He suggested and I nodded my head. He led me to his en-suite and I enterally thanked the heavens that he had his own bathroom.

"Wait, won't anyone wonder why the shower is going in the middle of the day?" I asked, nervous about what the outcome would be of that.

Justin shook his head. "Don't worry about that."

=

After showering, Justin and I went back to lay in his bed, his television still going, neither one of us paying attention to what was happening on the screen. Currently, I was laying on his bare chest and Justin rested his head against mine, stroking my hair.

"Do you think we can count those activities as hours towards our project?" Justin asked with a laugh and I couldn't help but smile but shook my head.

"Doubt our teacher wants to know of some of our extracurricular activities, Justin."

"Well that sucks because that could've counted for an extra two hours, at least."

"We have time to make up for it, Justin." I sighed softly and kissed his chest. It fell silent again other than the television for a while until I asked, "are you going to tell me how you got those bruises on your torso and the scratches on your face?"

Justin took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I got beat up." He said as if it was no big deal and I sat up quickly to look at him with a horror expression.

He studied my face for a moment before saying, "Joshua." I looked at him because I had no idea who that was, so he explained, "the dude I exchanged test answers with that one night you called me."

"He found out someone snitched?"

"I'm guessing so."

"Justin, I am so sorry that happened to you." I apologized and Justin waved it off.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I shouldn't have tried to take the short cut." He smiled weakly and grabbed my hips, pulling my body on top of his so I was straddling him.

"I think we should get to work on our project for real this time." I giggled and went to move from him, but he didn't let go. Justin started pouting when I looked at him. "Puppy dog eyes won't work on me." I said and got off walking to my backpack.

I was fully dressed in my own clothes, while Justin was just missing a shirt. Well, after I told him I didn't want to risk his mom or siblings walking in on us half naked, that is.

Taking out my binder, I looked over the project once more. "We have a little over 50 hours to do and about a month and a half to do the project. We still need to write a 4-page paper about each other and what we learned, too. It's a lot."

"Selena, we have time, okay?"

"Time passes too quickly, Justin." I argued. "We're definitely going to need to spend more time together."

"Fine by me." Justin smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Appropriate time." I said pointing my finger at him.

Deep in my mind, I wonder if this was a one-time thing. With Justin's actions, he may want it to be more than a one-time thing, but what if he met someone else? Then what? He would drop me like a pen, so easily. Then I thought, do I want this to happen again? There's nothing good that could come out of me hooking up with Justin so causally. I would definitely develop feelings, which I would end up only hurting myself. Justin isn't the type to develop feelings. He isn't the type to do relationships. Justin Bieber did humps and dumps and that was it.

Justin was known for that, or which I heard from around school. Although I hate to believe school gossip, it was pretty reliable and believable, especially from what I heard Justin say about me before. I was only a 'score' for Justin before any other guy could, and I ended up letting Justin doing so.

So, what next? We return to school and he tells all his buddies we hooked up? He ends up ignoring me and leading me to feeling like a slüt? I was creating a made-up story in my head that would only end up becoming real, soon. Yes, it was all in my head, that's all it was.

"Selena, you okay?" Justin ask coming up from his bed to stand in front of me. I looked up at him nodding my head with a small smile.

"I'm fine." I said.

"I heard my mom calling our name, she must have made us lunch." He said. Justin took my binder from my hands, placing it down on his desk, and taking one of my hands in his. "Let's go eat." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 113 8
a list of one shots in this book ; - solangelo - percabeth - crush x reader - frazel - jasiper - caleo - hiccstrid - jelsa - 5sos imagines - the vamp...
220K 6.3K 37
This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it couldn't very much work out, but now that we...
20.3K 479 28
the king of panem is in search of a bride. and, for reasons you can never understand, coriolanus snow has set his sights on you. it would never be a...
755K 25.1K 27
In which Taehyung abandoned Jungkook and his child. Next four years he met Jungkook again. I don't own any photos in the book 14.04.20 Under construc...