Close.

Oleh ariesdiaries

Katelyn Roads is an 18-year-old senior, who lives with her mom. Katelyn does not trust guys as her father wa... Lebih Banyak

Close.
Meeting The Parker's
Confession
Hospital
Party's N' Secrets
Hangover
UPDATE

Surprised.

702 19 7
Oleh ariesdiaries

RECAP

"Do you need a hand? you've been sitting there for a while" I asked as she sat on the floor on other side of the bed.

"Um no... but if you don't mind, can you please leave for a bit... i need to change and take a shower." she said.

"May I watch?" I smirked.

"EW JAKE GET OUT YOURE SUCH A PERV" she threw a pillow at me.

I twisted the door knob and left laughing.

I could hear the shower tap on and her taking off the sheets.

Interrupting my thoughts I got a text.

"You think you can intimidate me, ha! I'm not breaking up with her, I wanna see what you could possibly do to me this time (:" - Caleb

Games on Caleb. Watch your back. I smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATES POV

Still recovering from the hangover I endured the previous night I had realized it had been months since I have seen my best friend, Emily. I decided to text her, hopefully she's not too mad at me for not keeping her in the loop of all the events that had happened.

"Hey girl! i miss you b, let me know if you're free to hang today" I texted.

pingggg

As I sent the text to Emily, I received a text from Caleb as well, 

"Hey babe, why don't you come over today?" Caleb said asked.

Since Emily hadn't responded I decided to chill with Caleb.

"I'm omw, love" I replied to Caleb. 

I got ready, and headed out the door only to be stopped by Jake and his million questions.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"None of your business" I snapped.

"Be nice, I helped you through your hangover. Now, where are you off to? He asked once again.

"As I said, What I do and where I go is none of your business" I said, now getting annoyed by the interrogation.

Jake came in close, placing one hand on the wall near my head and his legs between mine, not allowing me to move and asked once again,

"Where are you off to?" 

I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge so I decided to tell him while moving my head to the side because the intense eye contact was getting a bit awkward,

"Caleb's..." I whispered.

He was taken aback and moved back quickly,

"Woah um why?" He questioned judgementally.

"My life and choices are none of your business and shouldn't matter to you, we met like five seconds ago, leave me alone" I snapped while slamming the door behind me.

I drove to Caleb's house with my top down in utter silence since my massive headache just didn't seem to go away, Jake managed to make it worse.

As I approached the driveway, I saw a redheaded girl leaving his house, what.. the... fuck??

I peered closer and realized it was.. Emily??

You've got to be kidding me.

She didn't even have the courtesy to reply to my texts but she's now trying to get with my boyfriend?

She left the premises and I barged into Caleb's house furious.

"What the fuck Caleb!?" I yelled.

"What?" He asked trying to look innocent. 

"Do you think I'm fucking dumb?" I asked with my hands crossed angrily.

"Babe, sit down let me explain." He asked apologetically. 

I sat down in anger with my arms and legs crossed waiting for a valid response.

"The incident at the party was just drunk mistakes, I promise you're the only woman I love and want" He said.

"W-what? What incident?" I asked.

"Oh... you don't know about that. Haha never mind, forget I mentioned it. What were you talking about?" He said while scratching the back of his neck in fear.

".... What were you talking about?" I asked.

"It was nothing forget it" He persisted.

All the memories from last night came back.

Jacobs friend telling me the way to the washroom.

Opening the door to find Caleb in bed with another girl.

Me running away, crying, and talking to a random male stranger on the balcony.

"Oh.... My.....God. EMILY was the one you CHEATED on me with? Are you fucking SERIOUS?". I yelled while throwing an ugly grandma-like throw pillow at him. 

"What? Emily? Noooo. Why would you think that?" He tried to defend himself.

"Then why would she leave your house and why was there a redhead with you at the party? She's a redhead too it just makes sense." I replied.

"The redhead is just my friend, you have nothing to worry about, and Emily and I were trying to plan you a big surprise 18th birthday party. I know how much you value and love to celebrate your birthday." He said.

"That doesn't explain why your redhead friend was on top of you that night" I exclaimed.

"I was really drunk and out of it, and she was sober, I honestly did not know what was happening in that moment." He tried to explain.

"Oh...Okayyy" I said dumbfounded while sitting back down on the couch.

"I am beyond confused with everything that is happening." I said with a loud exasperated sigh. 

Caleb put his arm around me trying to comfort me and said, "Don't worry we'll get through this patch."

Resting my face on Caleb's chest, I felt uneasy, like something was off.

Caleb sensed my uneasiness and told me he wanted to take me somewhere.

I agreed and I climbed into the passenger seat of his Porsche. 

He started to drive off.. I was unsure where we were going and why he wanted to just pick up and leave.

I peered out the window while it started to rain, wondering if Caleb was telling the truth or was lying. 

Caleb is the only one I have ever been with.

He is my first love.

He has never been unfaithful to me this whole time, why would he just start now?

Fuck. I think Jake is the one getting into my head. Like he's any better. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" Caleb asked as we have been driving in silence for the past twenty minutes.

"Yeah just a little tired I guess, that's all" I replied with a faint smile.

"Okay" He said knowing that I wasn't in a talkative mood.

Caleb browsed through his phone for a song, and clicked on the song, "Let me love you" By Justin Bieber, while glancing at my reaction. 

I bursted out laughing, because he knows Justin is my favourite artist. 

"You're seriously blackmailing me to talk by putting on a JB song?" I laughingly asked.

"Did it work?" He smirked. 

"Maybe a little" I said while trying to hide my smile.

Caleb made a rough stop in the middle of no where.

"Where are we?" I asked, feeling scared.

"Do you trust me?" He asked while offering me his hand for help.

I felt scared.

Where the heck were we?

Is he going to kill me?

Did I trust him?

"Yes." I lied and took his hand to climb out of the car.

"Here put this on" He handed me an ivory blindfold.

"Are you going to kill me?" I said as a joke, while laughing.

Not going to lie, this seemed pretty sketchy and I was terrified.

"Haha very funny Kate, just put it on you'll see" He said.

"Damn okay okay, I'll put the blindfold on" I said while placing the blindfold on my eyes.

Caleb helped me tying the blindfold from the back.

"No peeeeeeking" Caleb teased.

Caleb guided me through a forest it seemed?

I kept tripping over sticks and my own feet, he really is not the greatest at guiding someone. 

After what seemed like an hour of walking, he stopped.

"Okay, you can take off your blindfold now" Caleb said sounding giddy.

It was so dark, I couldn't see a thing.

"Caleb where are you?" I yelled.

No response.

Shit did he just leave me here to die?

All of a sudden there was a bright light,

"SURPRISEEEEEE" Everyone yelled.

Oh my gosh.

Caleb wasn't lying. 

He was planning a surprise party for me.

I started to take in the scenery; 

there was a huge gazebo with fairy lights all over, a bar station, ice cream bar, movie projector, and the seating area was bohemian themed.

Staring at everything in awe, Caleb walked up to me.

"Soooo what do you think?" He asked.

I quickly gave him the biggest hug, startling him as he took a step back. 

"Thank you." I said.

He held my face and gave me a kiss, I couldn't stop smiling.

"Anything for you, love" He said.

Emily ran up to me

"HEY BITCHHHHH" She yelled.

"Heyyyy" I replied.

"Sooooo did you know?" She asked.

I looked at Caleb, since he told me their plan but didn't want to tell her the backstory on why he let the secret out, so I decided to lie.

"Honestly, I didn't know about it at all! You guys did such a good job, thank you!" I said while giving her a big hug.

I didn't really lie, I mean I didn't know that it was right now.

"But guys, my birthday isn't till tomorrow" I said.

"Yeah we know, it would've been too obvious if we were trying to surprise you tomorrow, duhhhh" Emily said. 

I started to mingle with people, and enjoy the night, I posted selfies and videos on Instagram and Snapchat.

They even made a snapchat filter for me, "Kate's 18!" with a cute bohemian style border around it, how cute. 

"Hey yo, everyone listen! we're bout to start the movie!" Caleb yelled.

We all grabbed a throw, and pillow styled seats.

The movie they picked was a horror movie, I didn't even know the title of it.

Great, we're in the woods while watching a horror movie, what could possibly go wrong?

While watching the movie, I started to cuddle with Caleb.

pingggggggg

Huh who could be texting me?

Jake: "Huh nice thanks for the invite".

My heart dropped.

Shit.

----------------------------------------

Authors note:

Thank you all for reading, Close. 

I hope y'all are enjoying it even though the updates are published after a long time.

Let me know how y'all liked this chapter in the comments!

Please don't forget to:

Follow

Vote 

Comment 

Share

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

466K 11.5K 30
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...
237K 7.4K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
816K 35.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
858K 8.5K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค