Avengers X Male Reader

נכתב על ידי CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... עוד

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Thor Odinson: A Whole New World
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Steve Rogers: Alphabet
Clint Barton: Alphabet
Bruce Banner: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Peter Parker: The Perfect Day
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?
Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet

11.5K 192 76
נכתב על ידי CristianJamesGonzale

A - After Sex
After everything is done Pietro will immediately pass out, but not before getting you a glass of water & a little snack if you wanted. If Pietro has enough energy he'll love to talk to you about how your day was & how you're feeling with everything.

B - Bottom or Top?
Pietro is a top that also loves to secretly bottom. He will never say it out loud nor will he let you know he's excited when you ask him to. Pietro has to keep that top energy reputation.

Ultimately, Pietro just really wants to show off how fast he can go with his speedy thrusts. He'll also go really slow just for your safety & for lack of intimacy which he's working on.

C - Cum
No one knows if it's enhanced abilities, but Pietro cums quickly & a lot of it. You're not complaining since it always tastes sweet. There's also this satisfaction of him cumming inside of you. You think breeding is a way for Pietro to mark what's his & it honestly is the hottest thing ever.

D - Dildo
Pietro loves using the dildo on you while also shoving his own cock in at the same time, he loves when the double penetration pleasures you. It makes him feel like you have to listen to him & you do it anyways because of a dildo.

Sometimes when he knows that you won't be home all day Pietro will use the dildo pretending it's your cock he's bouncing on moaning your name.

E - Erection
Pietro is a horny teenager who has an erection almost every 2 hours of the day & that's impressive for someone so young. Not to mention active. He also can't help that his lock screen is a picture of you something extremely sexy.

F - Favorite Body Part
If it was obvious already, Pietro's favorite body part is your legs. He loves when his partner has strong legs just like his. It turns him on so much that Pietro will kiss all over your inner thigh to make you tremble under his many butterfly kisses.

Pietro will also love to leg wrestle you to show how superior his legs & he'll always win. It's guaranteed at this point so you let him have his fun.

G - Gagging
Pietro doesn't have the greatest gag reflex, but he loves to choke on cock. It turns the both of you & the both of have a good time so it's a win win.

H - Hand Job
Pietro loves a good hand job, only if it's done by your spit because it turns him on even more seeing that line of spit coating his tip. Using both of his hands will drive him absolutely wild.

Pietro gives the best hand job in the world. He knows where the sensitive spot are, he makes sure to play with your balls, & Pietro's pacing is what really makes you wanna cum so badly.

I - Intimacy
It takes time for Pietro to open up to you since his past with his sister was very tragic. He needs to know if he can really trust you with secrets about his past & really want you do be as open to him when that time comes. Sometimes Pietro can be overprotective, but that only means he cares for you.

Pietro doesn't know how to be the romantic type no mater how much time & effort he puts into it. When it comes to the finer details of planning a date Pietro is very forgetful & clumsy. It's the though that counts & you very much appreciate him for it.

J - Jerking Off
Pietro can't really wait for you to come home so he'll do a quick masturbate session so he doesn't pounce on you once you come home. It usually takes him 2 tries for him to satisfy himself.

K - Kinks
Surprisingly, Pietro doesn't have any kinks. He loves for his cock to do all the work by pounding into your g-spot with each thrust, but he's not oppose to trying something new with his partner.

L - Lube
Pietro hates lube in any & every existent. It gets everywhere where it's not supposed to be, it's a hassle from Pietro to clean up so he used a lot of spit instead. Pietro doesn't like hurting you & using a lot of spit is the way to go. Spit also feels a lot more naturally intimate with his partner rather than something out of a bottle.

M - Massages
Pietro will always ask for massages on his legs after a long term mission. The way he asks is Pietro will go into the bedroom that you share together, which is where you'll be, & face plant into his pillow. That would be your cue to get your hands to work. It turns him on when you get into the calf area. He hates the oils so just a regular massage.

Usually, the massages will end when Pietro turns over to his back to show you his erection. He won't say anything though & his eyes will be closed, but you already know what's about to go down.

N - Naked Bodies
Pietro actually grows little to no hair on his body except his arms, but other than that it's just a smooth surface. His face grows more hair than his entire body combined. At least you know none of it will ever get in your way of pleasuring him.

Instead of telling you how much he loves your body he will show you by worshipping every inch of your body until Pietro sees your beautiful cum all over your body letting you tremble in pleasure.

O - Oral
Quicksilver will eat you every chance he gets while his tongue will feel like a vibrator causing you to moan so loud for all the neighbors to hear. That'll make you cum faster than anyone ever.

Pietro gives the best blow jobs in the world. Giving & receiving, it doesn't matter to him. He will make you feel so good that you'll cum without ever knowing what was happening. He loves to be face fucked, but Pietro will never do that to you unless that was something you really wanted.

P - Pain (Hurting)
When Pietro hurts it takes him quite a bit of time for him to open up to what's upsetting him & when he does all he wants you to do is hold him until the tears have run dry then he'll fall asleep happily in your arms with a smile.

When someone hurt you Pietro will search everywhere until he finds the person responsible for your suffering. Once he find the person he will threaten them by saying "if you hurt y/n again I will break you" then run back to you.

Q - Quickie
Pietro lives for quickies. I mean it would be weird if Quicksilver didn't love them. You could be in the shower getting ready for work & next thing you know Pietro is behind you with hard cock ready to fuck you senseless in every aspect.

R - Risking It
Pietro like to live dangerously & on the edge. When you're have dinner with the rest of The Avengers in a public restaurant he'll grab your crotch from under the table cloth & on the surface he'll act like nothing suspicious is going on.

S - Spooning
Pietro prefers to be the little spoon because being held by you is making him feel safe that he won't be taken by HYDRA again.

T - Toys
Pietro actually doesn't like any other toy than the dildo because he thinks they're all too boring & cliché. All he needs is his hard cock.

U - Underwear
Jock straps are the only thing that Pietro has underneath & yet no one can still figure that he loves to be dominated all the time, but still very much love to top all the same.

V - Volume
Pietro loves to grunt into your ear, he knows how much it turn you on. On the other side of things he can make you moan so loud that the other Avengers can hear your from 3 floors above you.

W - Wreck Me
With Pietro's super speed he can be really reckless & knock down a bunch of things in your house when he's trying to carry you into the bedroom.

X - X Rated
5 1/2 inch soft & 7 3/4 hard. No pubes.

Y - Yes Sir
When you're on all fores with Pietro fucking you from behind he loves it when he pulls your hair so you lift your head up for you to moan louder.

Z - Zayum
Prom day was the night Pietro knew he had fallen in love with a prince with your tight fitted tux that accentuated every muscle in your body. He didn't only fall for your looks that night, he also fell in love with your personality.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

222K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.
324K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
53.1K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
177K 3.5K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...