Best Friends

By uhyeah67

Faryn Tate is just a normal surfer girl of 17 years of age, apart from being a lesbian (Not that that isn't n... More

Introduction
The Surf
Bill's Bit Of Bother
That Night
Breakfast
Worried About Bill
Truth Or Dare
Bill's Back!
The Dance
The Storm
The Massage
The Next Morning
The Truth
The Storm Is Over
The Truth Is Out
Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Another Surprising Question
The Parents Know
Just The Two Of Us
Morning, Beautifull!
Interrupted
Poolside Fun
Out Of Control
Alone Again
The Next Surf
Back At The Beach House
Getting Comfortable
The Aftermath
Barbecued Ribs
The Movie
The Next Day
Hannah's Massage
Helping Hannah Get Comfortable
What's Up With Faryn?
At Her Bedside
Awake!
Everything's Crazy
What Do We Do?
Putting The Plan In Motion
Alone
Morning
I'm So Sorry
What Now?
Watching The Movie
Where Is She?
Errands
In The Shop
Out Of The Shop
Now What?
Moving In With Faryn
Telling Their Friends
Seeing Amy's Mum
Evening
The Surprise
Morning, Baby
Faryn's Shift
At Home
Proving Himself
After He'd Gone
The Morning After
Visiting A Friend
Punishment Turned Fun
Taking It Home
Amy's Gift
Waking Up
Going Out With Dad
Home
The Delivery
Afterwards
The Party
Beer And Dancing
Time Lapse

The Girl Party

32 0 0
By uhyeah67

A few days later, Faryn and Amy still hadn't heard anything about Bill.

They had been staying at Faryn's beach house the whole time, they were too worried about him, and Amy needed emotional support from Faryn.

They hadn't even gone surfing since, as they always did together. The three of them. It wouldn't feel right for just them two to surf without Bill.

Eventually, they decided that they both needed to let their hair down and enjoy themselves, so they invited a couple of friends and have a girl party.

10 minutes later, Emily and Hannah arrived, followed by Lucy a few minutes after.

"Hey, you two!" screamed Hannah and Lucy, rushing to hug Faryn and Amy.

"Is something wrong?" asked Emily. "You guys seem a bit worried."

"It's Bill," Amy replied.

"What happened?" said Lucy.

"Don't tell us he dumped you, Amy, otherwise I'll have to kick his arse!" shouted Hannah.

"No, he hasn't dumped me. He's hurt."

"You dumped him?" said Emily.

"No. Bill hurt himself on the beach a couple of days ago. His mum took him to the hospital the next day, and we haven't heard from him since he left with his mum," said Faryn, compensating for Amy's explanation.

"Oh no!"

"I'm really worried about him," Amy said as she started crying. "I just wanna know that he's alright."

"Aw," said Hannah. "I would be worried too, Amy. If I was in your situation."

"I'm so sorry, Amy," said Emily.

"We called you guys round so that we can let loose and enjoy ourselves. Take our minds off of everything," said Faryn.

"That's right, Faryn," said Amy, sniffing. "We did."

With that, Faryn turned on the stereo. And lo and behold, Amy's favourite song (We Are The Champions by Queen) was playing.

"Will you look at that!" exclaimed Faryn. "I just turned the stereo on and this was playing, Amy."

"Thank you, Faryn," said Amy, hugging Faryn. "You're the best!"

They all started singing and dancing to the music. When the song ended, another song that Amy likes started.

Eventually, Amy realised that Faryn had put together a CD with all of her favourite songs.

"Faryn?"

"Yep?"

"Since when did you have a CD with all my favourite songs?"

"For quite some time now."

"How did you know?"

"I've known you for, like, 14 years, Amy. I know what you like and don't like."

"Thank you!" Amy suddenly hugged Faryn like she was never going to hug her again.

"It was nothing, really," Faryn replied. "Come on, let's get everyone something to drink."

They went into the kitchen together and got some bottles of beer out of the fridge.

"This should do for now," said Amy, cheerfully.

"Let's get this girl party started!" shouted Faryn at the top of her lungs.

They all started singing and dancing while simultaneously drinking beer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579 40 35
One day in the beginning of June, a moving van pulled into the driveway next to Erin Lewis' house. A young girl, around the same age as Erin, exited...
875K 14.4K 55
"Does this feel real enough?" He grabbed my face delicately in his hands, the rain runs down our foreheads to where our lips meet, each of us tasting...
812 70 25
Introverted 19 year old Ruby Oliver spends Majority of her time online. Weather it be chatrooms or watching videos her personality comes to life onl...
83.1K 4.2K 75
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?" Starting her junior year, Lia DeMarco's pred...